T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by luxe0780 »

Tonesbay wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:14 am He has rage eyes today. And if you look at his stories the mess that the gross little girl made in the car is ridiculous.

Tiffani takes a backseat to that child and she knows it. The entire family takes a backseat to his nasty obsession with that spoiled brat who is going to grow up and be a fat manipulator. So basically a fat version of Chris and Tiffani won't ever win there.

Also, these people feed their kids junk. Either he is tired of cooking, they don't want to do dishes...or whatever but you can slap gluten free and organic on it all you want but it's still processed garbage.
i don’t understand this. so they’ve paid to get the car detailed, then they a) buy donuts, b) allow the kids to eat the donuts in the car and c) then complain about the resulting mess. are they really that hard up for content? you’re the parent chris! buy the fucking donuts but tell your kids we will eat them when we get home at the table with a plate. why allow them to shit all through the car? it’s not even a small mess, they’ve dropped crumbs and sugar all through the car. it just shows chris has no appreciation or respect for his stuff and he’s a weak parent who can’t be bothered with boundaries.

these people are so messed up. those kids will need years of therapy....
everwhat
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by everwhat »

Tonesbay wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:40 pm Wtf was that "cooking video?" Her food is burning. Then a pan of BOXED MIX yuckiness. A doublechin. Then gives up and posts photo of ground turkey? WHAT?

Maybe she thinks she can cook a meal in five days like filming
She puts everything on the highest heat, the bottoms of her pans are always black
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

Her IG story “now I have to be that person who fits it into their schedule to go grocery shopping.” YOU DO NOTHING BUT REORGANIZE ALL DAY! But you can go to target and Starbucks 10x a week. You can lay on your ass in bed all day. You are not busy. You’re damn LAZY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

She was trying so hard to be Molly Yeh in that cooking Instagram “ooh! Listen to that sizzle!” She has no personality of her own and no identity.
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NWMember21 »

luxe0780 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:58 pm
Tonesbay wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:14 am He has rage eyes today. And if you look at his stories the mess that the gross little girl made in the car is ridiculous.

Tiffani takes a backseat to that child and she knows it. The entire family takes a backseat to his nasty obsession with that spoiled brat who is going to grow up and be a fat manipulator. So basically a fat version of Chris and Tiffani won't ever win there.

Also, these people feed their kids junk. Either he is tired of cooking, they don't want to do dishes...or whatever but you can slap gluten free and organic on it all you want but it's still processed garbage.
i don’t understand this. so they’ve paid to get the car detailed, then they a) buy donuts, b) allow the kids to eat the donuts in the car and c) then complain about the resulting mess. are they really that hard up for content? you’re the parent chris! buy the fucking donuts but tell your kids we will eat them when we get home at the table with a plate. why allow them to shit all through the car? it’s not even a small mess, they’ve dropped crumbs and sugar all through the car. it just shows chris has no appreciation or respect for his stuff and he’s a weak parent who can’t be bothered with boundaries.

these people are so messed up. those kids will need years of therapy....

Chris is beyond immature. Instead of him being a father to these kids, he's too busy seeking their approval, acting their age and fawning over Ella. He's terrified of Tiffani, as evidenced by anytime he's talking next to her, he keeps looking over to her to get her reaction/approval.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

I think the mess in the car was punishment for having to watch them all the time. And he has to do dishes. What does she ever do?!?
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

CeleryPoo4U wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:46 pm She was just going on in her stories about having issues with instacart and she just didn’t know how she was going to find time to go to the grocery store herself. First of all - most stores have online ordering/pick up/delivery. I use them all the time and just go pick up my groceries. Second - TWO STAY AT HOME PARENTS AND YOU CANT FIND TIME TO GO TO THE GROCERY STORE?!?! Please! Cry me a river. Are these people for real?
She somehow finds time to go get her hair and nails done all the time, and go to Target and the Dollar Tree for shitty decor, but I guess grocery shopping is asking too much 🙄
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

Tonesbay wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:26 pm I think the mess in the car was punishment for having to watch them all the time. And he has to do dishes. What does she ever do?!?
i had the same thought too. it seemed like a really passive aggressive underhanded move. i can’t tell her how i really feel, so i’ll let the kids make a mess in the car because i know that’ll upset her.

grow a pair chris! they are the most messed up family i’ve ever seen.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by nl_s »

JMinnie wrote:
blove720 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:07 am She’s always blaming something. Elllas shy around other kids because of the pandemic, that she hasn”t been able to socialize? Maybe she’s just SHY. Then she blames anxiety over postpartum, maybe you just have ANXiETY. Drives me crazy

I thought this was funny that she said this...Didn't they go on a few vacations during the pandemic, out to eat, cousins/fam come over for parties, dance class.. I feel like she has gotten a good amount of human interaction compared to a lot of other kids...Some kids start out very outgoing and then turn shy especially during the stranger danger phase.
We’ve ACTUALLY done what we were supposed to do and my almost 2 year old started his first birthday with a ZOOM birthday party and has seen my parents after a 2 week quarantine, my MIL from a distance, and his pediatrician. That is IT. HE is shy and speech delayed probably from lack of any human interaction. He hasn’t seen a restaurant, store, or anything in a year. She’s so full of it. They’ve ran around like this isn’t even happening.

Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Justbecause wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:09 pm I scrolled all the way down her Ig page to see the first pictures she posted, Ive only seen last years and current pictures since following this fake train. Right away I saw this comment of hers. She was not playing! Now she is going to deal with depression after house #2 but to deal with that what is next? You guys are so right she is not happy ever!!
She's always been a miserable person. Brags about how great her life is but follows it up with complaints .. hence why she has no friends left. Ain't nobody got time to listen to her bullshit.
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NWMember21 »

Newest Shrimp vlog out and you can tell how much they both read in here. A lot of focus on Tanner initially, let him take the camera, lots of shots of him instead of the Golden child (don't worry, there is plenty of her later). Also, a bunch of you in here were torching them about putting the kids to bed at 6:30 pm and guess what....they both start talking about it midway...pontificating that children need more sleep than you think (um, guess what about 80% of your audience are parents). Also, the Beast very briefly brought up their shit show "backyard" which is nothing but a cesspool of mud and water. Those poor kids had the most gorgeous flat, grassed, back yard where they could run around as much as their heart desires only to downgrade to this house that is too big for the lot the builder built on.
blove720
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blove720 »

NWMember21 wrote:Newest Shrimp vlog out and you can tell how much they both read in here. A lot of focus on Tanner initially, let him take the camera, lots of shots of him instead of the Golden child (don't worry, there is plenty of her later). Also, a bunch of you in here were torching them about putting the kids to bed at 6:30 pm and guess what....they both start talking about it midway...pontificating that children need more sleep than you think (um, guess what about 80% of your audience are parents). Also, the Beast very briefly brought up their shit show "backyard" which is nothing but a cesspool of mud and water. Those poor kids had the most gorgeous flat, grassed, back yard where they could run around as much as their heart desires only to downgrade to this house that is too big for the lot the builder built on.
Also the views outside every single window is another house

hannahps
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannahps »

everwhat wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:08 pm
Tonesbay wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:40 pm Wtf was that "cooking video?" Her food is burning. Then a pan of BOXED MIX yuckiness. A doublechin. Then gives up and posts photo of ground turkey? WHAT?

Maybe she thinks she can cook a meal in five days like filming
She puts everything on the highest heat, the bottoms of her pans are always black
She’s going to dislike her gas stove quickly if she really does cook everything on the highest heat. It’ll burn like nobody’s business!
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

blove720 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:20 am
NWMember21 wrote:Newest Shrimp vlog out and you can tell how much they both read in here. A lot of focus on Tanner initially, let him take the camera, lots of shots of him instead of the Golden child (don't worry, there is plenty of her later). Also, a bunch of you in here were torching them about putting the kids to bed at 6:30 pm and guess what....they both start talking about it midway...pontificating that children need more sleep than you think (um, guess what about 80% of your audience are parents). Also, the Beast very briefly brought up their shit show "backyard" which is nothing but a cesspool of mud and water. Those poor kids had the most gorgeous flat, grassed, back yard where they could run around as much as their heart desires only to downgrade to this house that is too big for the lot the builder built on.
Also the views outside every single window is another house

Didn’t her old kitchen have a view of the backyard from the sink? This house has a view of a giant white wall of another house. I would literally rather live in an RV in a field that this white nightmare they’re in. It’s one of the least homey houses I’ve seen
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

what is that canopy in Ellas room? So ugly
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

also you guys. I messaged her to tell her that lentils don’t need to be soaked for soup. And she blocked me...? Lol what?
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Chris's lips are so dry and crusty 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Any time I see a sponsored ad I immediately email the company and tell them I can't believe they support someone who locks their kids in their bedroom and it's a fire hazard. Hallmark wrote me this morning they would reach out to the affiliate that hired them
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

NWMember21 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:43 am Newest Shrimp vlog out and you can tell how much they both read in here. A lot of focus on Tanner initially, let him take the camera, lots of shots of him instead of the Golden child (don't worry, there is plenty of her later). Also, a bunch of you in here were torching them about putting the kids to bed at 6:30 pm and guess what....they both start talking about it midway...pontificating that children need more sleep than you think (um, guess what about 80% of your audience are parents). Also, the Beast very briefly brought up their shit show "backyard" which is nothing but a cesspool of mud and water. Those poor kids had the most gorgeous flat, grassed, back yard where they could run around as much as their heart desires only to downgrade to this house that is too big for the lot the builder built on.
Yes! Most of their followers are parents and most are better parents, so we are not learning nothing from you, except the 12 year olds who are somehow watching these families and learning how to put their children in bed at dinner time when they become parents, sit like a neanderthal on the high stools, hunched back, with elbows on the counter and let the kids dirty toes on the counters where they prep food! They wear shoes in the house and have dogs, that means those floors are not clean. I know I don't wear shoes in our house especially with small children, after covid. This was not a thing before as many but when you become a good parent you realize this, especially if you worked at a hospital, you realize how nasty the floors can get and bring it home or go to a public restroom, then you take it to your bed if you are barefoot at times.

Tanner was so cute! First time I see them post about him like that, desperately showing us that they do pay attention to him lol!

6:30 in bed!!! Okay that is when people are done with dinner. This is why they do not fall asleep right away! We know Dr.’s recommend babies to sleep 12 hours , toddlers grow out of it, then 10 hours and then around 9. There are charts, we do take them to the Dr! They grow out of it on their own if you allow it! Keeping them trapped in their room for 12 hours is crucial when they are not babies anymore, especially if they do not fall asleep right away! Beastons note this down please!!! 7:45 brush teeth/shower. Lay down at 8, read/pray if you do and let them fall asleep. They might not fall asleep right away at first and lost hours will add up and they will be exhausted by the end of the week, unless they wake up late the next morning, then that will not work, you can wake them up early at first if needed. What time do they get up? I personally do not like waking them up early when they are babies, but Ive never had trouble with bed time for all 3 of my kids, just constant reminders every day and they sleep the hours that they need. Ella takes a nap so that time also counts! They also contradicted themselves when they said Tanner is not allowed to nap so he falls asleep right away. “Lets have kids so they can sleep or go to school most of the day!!” They get home eat play or do homework for a couple of hours and go to bed right away. We sometimes even stretch it and have time to go to the park, come back shower. So wrong and sad!
everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

Even she Knows her food is repulsive, that facial expression 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”