T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by NWMember21 »

Smoothies are fine but we all know she has an eating disorder just like her skeletal sister.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Tonesbay »

everwhat wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:27 am Even she Knows her food is repulsive, that facial expression 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢
Buzz, your girlfriend...WOOF!
Abby2girls
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Abby2girls »

bsapia wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:15 am what is that canopy in Ellas room? So ugly

It’s a dust magnet. That’s what it is. 🤦🏻‍♀️
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

bsapia wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:20 am also you guys. I messaged her to tell her that lentils don’t need to be soaked for soup. And she blocked me...? Lol what?
Chris shadow banned me on BFV for asking a pretty lame question. They have very thin skin. If they can't take a little feedback or questions, don't put yourself on the internet for anyone to see you and your kids. You couldn't pay me enough money in the world to exploit my children for psychotic predators to view. Yet she blocked you for offering advice on lentils? so silly.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Tonesbay wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:52 am Any time I see a sponsored ad I immediately email the company and tell them I can't believe they support someone who locks their kids in their bedroom and it's a fire hazard. Hallmark wrote me this morning they would reach out to the affiliate that hired them
You are amazing 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Companies shouldn’t sponsor the LYING SCAMMING Beasturds.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Why the hell will they not have any grass in the spring OR summer?!
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Also, sorry to double post but holy shit 😂 the bedtime rant is rich. Why would they have “days from hell” or “no nap days” ?? 2 parents who are home full time and they have no structure or a routine? My kids go through their days like clockwork (and it took me a LONG time to get into a routine) but they nap, eat, go to bed and wake up perfectly, without a fight every day. I don’t get these parents at. all.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

Megyevans34 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:15 am
Tonesbay wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:52 am Any time I see a sponsored ad I immediately email the company and tell them I can't believe they support someone who locks their kids in their bedroom and it's a fire hazard. Hallmark wrote me this morning they would reach out to the affiliate that hired them
You are amazing 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Companies shouldn’t sponsor the LYING SCAMMING Beasturds.
I have another thing to add even besides the bedroom lockdown which is horrible, every time I see those kids on the counter stools or chairs whatever you want to call them someone is going to fall. They can’t sit still and are climbing on the counter and tabletops. Yes kids need to get their energy out, but they need to listen also. When they are filming it is getting worse even to hear the with the kids in the background.
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Tonesbay wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:26 pm I think the mess in the car was punishment for having to watch them all the time. And he has to do dishes. What does she ever do?!?
And the worst part about it (or the part that drives me nuts, anyways) is that he'll praise her to the high heavens for "doing everything" even though HE is the one who is actually the one getting it all done. She goes shopping and truly believes it's hard work + caring for her fomily.

I can't.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

The way the kids are always marching on the couches (especially Ella) they remind me of the lost boys from Peter Pan/Hook for some reason 😜
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

And what is with the space between their living room and kitchen? It's just huge and.... open? It doesn't seem like a dining room because it doesn't seem sectioned off, but what is its purpose? It seems so awkward, and their house just echos so dang much!
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

judgyqueen wrote:And what is with the space between their living room and kitchen? It's just huge and.... open? It doesn't seem like a dining room because it doesn't seem sectioned off, but what is its purpose? It seems so awkward, and their house just echos so dang much!
It’s supposed to be a breakfast area, so a nice big table should go there. I have a friend who’s got a similar layout across town (who’s is decorated like you’re walking into a pottery barn). She likes the open space though, and doesn’t plan on putting anything there. She prob just can afford to a put a damn thing there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

I just find these people disgusting for exploiting their children as a source of income. And don't get me started on her whole Young Living oil business which is a certified Pyramid scheme. A class action lawsuit was filed in 2019 that is very eye opening.
https://www.classaction.org/blog/class- ... mid-scheme
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

_boymomx2 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:40 pm
judgyqueen wrote:And what is with the space between their living room and kitchen? It's just huge and.... open? It doesn't seem like a dining room because it doesn't seem sectioned off, but what is its purpose? It seems so awkward, and their house just echos so dang much!
It’s supposed to be a breakfast area, so a nice big table should go there. I have a friend who’s got a similar layout across town (who’s is decorated like you’re walking into a pottery barn). She likes the open space though, and doesn’t plan on putting anything there. She prob just can afford to a put a damn thing there.

Ohhhh! Thank you!

I am in the minority with this, I know, but I actually don't love open spaces because some places just naturally look cluttered in the background and I've already noticed it in her videos. I think it's going to be harder to maintain this facade of perfection when everything is wide open and you can see it all versus when it was compartmentalized more. Now whenever I see her couch, it's covered in stuff (which is so weird since she's a minimalist! :P ) and it always looks cluttered.
Guru_Gossip_Girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Guru_Gossip_Girl »

More disgusting looking food and tagging her “nutritionist” on IG... they clearly don’t like eating that stuff so why is she promoting this wannabe influencer?
Those barstools are terrible and cheap looking.
Video quality is atrocious... I just started watching their videos and they’re so bad I’m going to have to stop.
candycorn12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by candycorn12 »

bsapia wrote:also you guys. I messaged her to tell her that lentils don’t need to be soaked for soup. And she blocked me...? Lol what?
T.Cunt

candycorn12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by candycorn12 »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote:
Megyevans34 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:15 am
You are amazing ImageImageImageImageImageImage Companies shouldn’t sponsor the LYING SCAMMING Beasturds.
I have another thing to add even besides the bedroom lockdown which is horrible, every time I see those kids on the counter stools or chairs whatever you want to call them someone is going to fall. They can’t sit still and are climbing on the counter and tabletops. Yes kids need to get their energy out, but they need to listen also. When they are filming it is getting worse even to hear the with the kids in the background.
Those kids aren’t housebroken lol. They should be out playing in the mud. Then get in mommy’s bed with their toothbrushes.

Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumn2455 »

So the backyard is a mud pit, so why don't they take these kids to a playground? It's obviously not because of COVID because they drag them around town into stores, etc. Have they even ventured outside since they moved? I know they said they went on a walk in his video, but I'm a little skeptical that it happened since he filmed the entire lead-up to it but did not film even a second of the actual walk. They seem to think it has to be above 60 degrees to go outside. They don't live in Florida.
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

What the actual f is she talking about in this video post? She claims to be in such bad shape mentally.. then go see an ACTUAL DOCTOR. Drinking celery juice isn't going to help your mental health! You have an eating disorder! Chris taking take of the kids isnt going to help cure you!
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:20 am What the actual f is she talking about in this video post? She claims to be in such bad shape mentally.. then go see an ACTUAL DOCTOR. Drinking celery juice isn't going to help your mental health! You have an eating disorder! Chris taking take of the kids isnt going to help cure you!
She's probably scared anti depressants will ACTUALLY help. And also she would gain weight.

Doesn't matter how skinny she is or isn't, her face is as ugly as her food.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”