BritneyandNoMoreBabies: Tubes Tied, Relationship Status Lies (Pt 79)

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandNoMoreBabies: Tubes Tied, Relationship Status Lies (Pt 79)

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Homegym is a minimum $2,5k. Likely $4k+ cos you know they wouldnt have gone with the most basic set.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

She is looking ROUGH even considering all the time and money she has been putting into her appearance lately. She seriously looks mid to late 30s (I’m in my 30s, don’t come at me lol!)
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Lalalilylove wrote:She is looking ROUGH even considering all the time and money she has been putting into her appearance lately. She seriously looks mid to late 30s (I’m in my 30s, don’t come at me lol!)
I agree. She looks very rough in general. Nice body for having had five kids but yeah rough.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

milubonita wrote:I cant stop fucking cringing with her wanna be fitness influencer. Her form is terrible every time and she has no clue what she's doing. She's so self absorbed that she's gonna act like she knows how to properly lift. Just watch her make an insta fitness account and post workouts and selfies with cute workout sets... she'll gain followers and then companies like Gymshark will send her free shit and many ass pats for HaViNg FiVe KiDs. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Her form is so bad holy shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

She is desperately trying to change. Anyone think Frank may have been talking to someone and now Britney is trying to become that because she’s afraid he will leave her?

averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:59 am She is desperately trying to change. Anyone think Frank may have been talking to someone and now Britney is trying to become that because she’s afraid he will leave her?

This has been my theory - or a midlife crisis. But I agree, I think the only reason she’s doing all these changes so rapidly and all together at once is stemming from an insecurity. She always has so much grain and filters on her pics and thumbnails. She always has to be changing something or it’s like she’ll actually realize how boring her life is. I think whatever Frank was up to she’s trying to fit that image now desperately and it’s coming off VERY awkward and forced, not natural or “spunky” like she thinks. I actually wonder if she sends herself some of those messages because there’s nothing witty or new about herself in the vlogs. She acts the SAME way she did when she was with Ean and she was trying to force this “we’re cool once the kids go to bed” narrative - it makes me VERY uncomfortable and gives me so much secondhand embarrassment for her. It’s like the Mom from Mean Girls trying so hard to fit in with the younger crowd but nowhere near as iconic.

Also random but anyone else - she has ALWAYS looked like the duck from Chicken Little to me... it’s even more prominent with the long hair.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

A new britch: filler, long hair, don't care, tattoos everywhere.

Britney and what babies? Rebranding me, new boobs coming soon for all to see
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I've said it many times before but no amount of money would make me want her life. She pretends so hard sges changing but her life still revolves around trends and fitting in on social media. No thanks.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:07 am I've said it many times before but no amount of money would make me want her life. She pretends so hard sges changing but her life still revolves around trends and fitting in on social media. No thanks.
Agreed. She seems like she’s always trying to fit into Keren Swan’s image.
blabli2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blabli2 »

Lalalilylove wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:12 pm She is looking ROUGH even considering all the time and money she has been putting into her appearance lately. She seriously looks mid to late 30s (I’m in my 30s, don’t come at me lol!)
Last time I saw her she had some tanning thing on, that made her look orange (to me), and I remember thinking the same, she looked older than me. And I'm in my early 30's.
kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

Maybe I’m just being nitpicky, but I think it’s messed up how she got this big ass, visible tattoo for Frank’s kids, but has a smaller tattoo that’s tucked under her arm for Ean’s kids. She could’ve easily found an artist that could’ve added to her existing tattoo so they were all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandNoMoreBabies: Tubes Tied, Relationship Status Lies (Pt 79)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Of course Britney gets a separate flower tattoo of Frank’s kids instead of just adding to the one she already has...way to separate your kids.
She looks absolutely ridiculous with that sleeve, not only does it not fit her personality but the tattoos themselves don’t look that great. It’s one thing to focus a bit on self care but this bitch really took her narcissism to a whole nother level.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Daffodil82 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:44 am A new britch: filler, long hair, don't care, tattoos everywhere.

Britney and what babies? Rebranding me, new boobs coming soon for all to see
Britney and Boobs :lol:
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Has she gotten under eye filler recently? I can't tell if the little dots are bruising or sun damage... Either way, she's looking ROUGH. Wtf is going on with her?? For someone spending an arm and a leg on making herself look better, she's looking worse than ever.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:55 am Has she gotten under eye filler recently? I can't tell if the little dots are bruising or sun damage... Either way, she's looking ROUGH. Wtf is going on with her?? For someone spending an arm and a leg on making herself look better, she's looking worse than ever.
Same thing happened with Keren from KK&BabyJ... she went on a spending bing to get lashes, and boobs and all that, lost weight, exercised and made her own "brand" for it... and she now looks like she's 60 instead of mid 20's lol I don't get what's wrong with aging naturally..
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “Britneyandbaby”