T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

I have 3 kids. 3, 1.5, and a 8 week old. After my first I had really bad PPD up until he turned 9 months.

After my second I didn’t have it but I’ve suffered from depression since high school and anxiety really bad since high school but I had no idea it was anxiety because I thought it was normal.

After 9 years of feeling like this I finally decided to get on medicine, I always tried to talk myself though and just basically suffer and try to be like well when my kids sleep through the night,
When I get the house I want, when we have more in savings etc. but i wasn’t going to actually feel better until I want on meds. I think she tries to do the same. None of it will help fix her mentally.

She needs meds & there’s nothing wrong with going on them, but why let herself suffer and then make the kids suffer too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Tonesbay »

WTF is she talking about taking a day off of posting a video like she's taking a day off of work? These things are pre-planned. Just say you're lazy and refuse the mental health you need and can't see straight because that's what happens when you have an eating disorder.

Also, if she really had anxiety or depression then how the heck do you KNOW you'll be better by Sunday? And aren't these videos shot days in advance? How did you film something "all better" by Sunday but are still struggling?

Attention. Whine. Numbers must REALLY be tanking
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I'm looking forward to nice weather so tdot can take the kids outside to play. I really want to get a good look at that backyard lol!!
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Chris posting videos of kids this morning. Chuck has trashy roots almost as bad as her mom, then he briefly shows boys who all look like their hair is 8 shades darker. That's not just filters, that's oil. They didn't bathe them.
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

Alright, I'm triggered. I actually do have PPD and PPA, and I understand there are varying degrees of severity, but this bitch has no idea what she's talking about. People with PPD and PPA don't make video montages for their husbands, and know they'll feel better in a few days. We suffer. Tremendously. We seek help if we are able. If you're severe like me, you give up hope and want to commit suicide. It's a real, serious condition, not to be exploited for more views, likes and sympathy on Instagram. For fuck's sake Tiff, get some real help. You're sick in the head.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

NWMember21 wrote:I just find these people disgusting for exploiting their children as a source of income. And don't get me started on her whole Young Living oil business which is a certified Pyramid scheme. A class action lawsuit was filed in 2019 that is very eye opening.
https://www.classaction.org/blog/class- ... mid-scheme
Not to mention the owner basically killed his child.

Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

She is ready to get back to being herself again? She's been miserable for YEARS. Her therapist CLEARLY isn't helping her.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

This may have been discussed, I’m wayyyy behind in posts lol. But “minimalists” don’t go and buy a brand new $1000 stroller for their “last baby”. These people are so wasteful it’s disgusting.

Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:14 am She is ready to get back to being herself again? She's been miserable for YEARS. Her therapist CLEARLY isn't helping her.
Lol she’s talking to a therapist??? Who tiny? Whomever she’s seeing (I don’t believe it) isn’t helping. Therapy is work and she can’t do any type of work. She uploads a video 2 times a week and can’t even handle that. She needs medication and a job. She’s nothing but a lazy slug and mentally shes 12 years old. It’s embarrassing. A photo collage of Chris being the house bitch while she lays in bed monitoring comments on Instagram and YouTube. Lmao 😂 no wonder she’s miserable her life sucks.
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

Lifeisfun wrote:This may have been discussed, I’m wayyyy behind in posts lol. But “minimalists” don’t go and buy a brand new $1000 stroller for their “last baby”. These people are so wasteful it’s disgusting.

This is her second Vista!! She had one already when Ella was a baby!

Her PPD/PPA is also super triggering for me as well. I’m currently going through it, and it sucks, but I went on an antidepressant to get myself back instead of being on edge like she is. Therapy isn’t enough, it’s a legit chemical imbalance in your brain. I don’t believe she’s really doing therapy anyway.

Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

She is so annoying with her ppd and ppa. That’s not what you have Tiff. Real women have that and get the help they need. What you have is called being a narcissist and not getting enough attention and never being happy with what you have. Your kids are out of control, you can’t trust your husband and the house you thought was your dream house is a lemon.
JMinnie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JMinnie »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:24 pm
Megyevans34 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:15 am
Tonesbay wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:52 am Any time I see a sponsored ad I immediately email the company and tell them I can't believe they support someone who locks their kids in their bedroom and it's a fire hazard. Hallmark wrote me this morning they would reach out to the affiliate that hired them
You are amazing 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Companies shouldn’t sponsor the LYING SCAMMING Beasturds.
I have another thing to add even besides the bedroom lockdown which is horrible, every time I see those kids on the counter stools or chairs whatever you want to call them someone is going to fall. They can’t sit still and are climbing on the counter and tabletops. Yes kids need to get their energy out, but they need to listen also. When they are filming it is getting worse even to hear the with the kids in the background.
And what ever happened to the kitchen helper stools (a much safer options) she was interested in getting for the house for the kids ... She must not have been able to get a sponsor so just settled with the chairs I'm guessing
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

Tonesbay wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:45 am WTF is she talking about taking a day off of posting a video like she's taking a day off of work? These things are pre-planned. Just say you're lazy and refuse the mental health you need and can't see straight because that's what happens when you have an eating disorder.

Also, if she really had anxiety or depression then how the heck do you KNOW you'll be better by Sunday? And aren't these videos shot days in advance? How did you film something "all better" by Sunday but are still struggling?

Attention. Whine. Numbers must REALLY be

exactly,right? my first thought when i saw it-how the hell she knows she will be fine by the weekend. when i have a days or days when i deeply feel depressed i have absolutely no idea when i will feel better, well actually i rather feel i will never get better
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

... lmfaoooooooo😂😂😂😂 this woman's comment wowww
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Chris posted a picture of them smiling before he took "his girls" to breakfast. She looks soooooo depressed.

Scammers.

Maybe she's going to get botox in her jowls.
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

I thought Shrimpy "cured" her depression last time when she told him she was struggling.
She needs to rub his magical unicorn head three times and click her heels together.
This is a lead in for a sponsorship dealing with the Mental Health Association or some other bs.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

nl_s wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:12 am
NWMember21 wrote:I just find these people disgusting for exploiting their children as a source of income. And don't get me started on her whole Young Living oil business which is a certified Pyramid scheme. A class action lawsuit was filed in 2019 that is very eye opening.
https://www.classaction.org/blog/class- ... mid-scheme
Not to mention the owner basically killed his child.

The founder of Young Living DROWNED his newborn son...it's all there in the public court papers to see.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

It’s v pathetic how she uses mental issues to gain attention from people who actually struggle. As someone said... last time she said lil Shrimpy cured it by saying she’s “normal” lmao does he believe she’s normal? If so he was dropped on his head as a child. The Beaston’s really suck and they need to be canceled. Using any type of pretend illness is shameful. They really are garbage.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Bettymcwiggan wrote:What the actual f is she talking about in this video post? She claims to be in such bad shape mentally.. then go see an ACTUAL DOCTOR. Drinking celery juice isn't going to help your mental health! You have an eating disorder! Chris taking take of the kids isnt going to help cure you!
Who would want to this utube crap everyday anyways. I would never. Can you imagine doing this to make payments on your big house. No thanks. I would of paid the other house off put a pool in the back yard and called it a day

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk

Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

Daffodil82 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:51 am I'm looking forward to nice weather so tdot can take the kids outside to play. I really want to get a good look at that backyard lol!!
We will not see much, he will have to lower the camera because otherwise we would see their neighbors eating dinner because in every direction there is a house. He lowered the camera in the basement so that we do not see some of the junk against the wall too. How sad Their neighbors can see what they do out in their backyard at all times, no privacy. Like they care, but they will see how fake they are if they find this channel.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”