T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Justbecause »

Pinkcakes0 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:24 am
Bettymcwiggan wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:14 am She is ready to get back to being herself again? She's been miserable for YEARS. Her therapist CLEARLY isn't helping her.
Lol she’s talking to a therapist??? Who tiny? Whomever she’s seeing (I don’t believe it) isn’t helping. Therapy is work and she can’t do any type of work. She uploads a video 2 times a week and can’t even handle that. She needs medication and a job. She’s nothing but a lazy slug and mentally shes 12 years old. It’s embarrassing. A photo collage of Chris being the house bitch while she lays in bed monitoring comments on Instagram and YouTube. Lmao 😂 no wonder she’s miserable her life sucks.
Yes, if they were real in their videos, like they claim its their everyday life thing, it would not be hard to make. Going shopping, (which she doesnt), organizing the food for the week, cook everyday, cleaning etc is what good parents do, others work and not just one but both parents, full time, do all that as well, the only extra thing that they do is edit their fakeness, pick a song and upload it. Its so “hard” for them and Its so fake that she sees cooking as work because otherwise she would just do tv dinners and eat out and call it a day. Which it seems like they eat out most of the time except vlogging day. Otherwise we would see a footage of the food she cooks everyday of the week or even on her “to do lists”! Its all fake!
everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by everwhat »

_boymomx2 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:06 am
Lifeisfun wrote:This may have been discussed, I’m wayyyy behind in posts lol. But “minimalists” don’t go and buy a brand new $1000 stroller for their “last baby”. These people are so wasteful it’s disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is her second Vista!! She had one already when Ella was a baby!

Her PPD/PPA is also super triggering for me as well. I’m currently going through it, and it sucks, but I went on an antidepressant to get myself back instead of being on edge like she is. Therapy isn’t enough, it’s a legit chemical imbalance in your brain. I don’t believe she’s really doing therapy anyway.

I’m so sorry you are going through that, PP hormones are all over the place, I’m glad you went to the doctor for it. She prob thinks celery and essential oil is going to cure her. She’s hinting now that doing all of these smoothies and health foods and supplements is going to make her feel like herself again. I also wonder how much of her depression is PPD and how much is generalized depression that she has at all times.
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

I know this has been asked before but I can't find it..how do I see attachments/screenshots that in the thread? Sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

I don’t like the fake BS with t.lies. Taking it to another level by making up anxiety and then saying tiny cured her by saying she’s a normal person?????? lol that’s mentally psychotic in its self! She needs to see a doctor.

Her life is not what she wanted..... everything falls very short. Basic model SUV. Basic model house that was literally left unfinished. A wimp little husband that can’t even put a tv on the wall. She has to convince herself she’s happy.
wifeandmom87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wifeandmom87 »

Daffodil82 wrote:I'm looking forward to nice weather so tdot can take the kids outside to play. I really want to get a good look at that backyard lol!!
It was gorgeous in her/our area of PA. 65 degrees of pure sun! It's going to be mid 60s/low 70s for the next 4 days.

Soon as mine came home from school, we loaded up to the park to take full advantage of the weather. Let's see if they get them outside to a park since its been mentioned here.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

I'm calling plastic surgery consult since they are both so quiet. Or begging the loan people for money so they can furnish this place so we won't make fun of them
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

So she's not going to be on insta or post videos until Sunday?
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

That last instagram post was a nightmare. Some please explain to me how a post about mental health “awareness” is just a large humble brag?

“I have so much anxiety, but i still show up” Wtf? ok.
“chris reminds me that I’m an amazing mom” lmao, debatable.
“i haven’t taken a day off in sooo long, not even after the day i gave birth!!”
“i feel empowered sharing this!”

She is so gross. All of her issues are self inflicted, she complained like this after Ella.. literally until she conceived again. this is her 4th baby, she knew what to expect. I have 2 and am weary to try again for a handful of reasons because I know what to expect. I don’t do things because I want it now now now, I actually weigh options and make thought out choices, she should try that sometime.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

I think every single member of her family had some mental health melt down or issue for some miraculous unknown illness or issue at some point over the years.

Boy her parents did a bang up job raising them. Now they all just obsess over tiffani lol Weirdest dynamic- one big happy family yet your family basically wasn’t at your wedding and you have random siblings that just pop up that no one knows about. Then there’s skeleton Krikal and her weird wannabe obsession with tiffani. She should worry about her own weirdo husband- oh wait he’s always absent too lol

They all need help.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Also Chris literally can’t help himself with his obsession with Ella. Like OBSESSED. I love and understand a father being head over heels for his daughter but like he takes it too another level. What exactly was “so adorable” about Ella with a mask on that we haven’t seen in every other vlog, all while climbing with her sloppy dirty feet on the space they eat. Gross.

And that kid can’t talk AT ALL. Latest vlog, they can’t even understand what she says.

Get your children speech therapy.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

what’s her latest IG stories about? so she has ppd?

what a surprise. 4 kids you probably didn’t want and are way in over your heads with, a cheating little peenor shrimpy for a husband, a basic ass house which is overpriced, underfinished and underfurnished, and saggy jowls to boot.

who wouldn’t be getting ppd!?
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

She just wants attention. Anyone actually suffering is desperate for help, whether that’s medicine, therapy, etc and she could really make a huge different in the mom community being “raw and real” showing herself taking medicine and saying it’s PERFECTLY OKAY to do.

Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

meanmuggin wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:10 pm I think every single member of her family had some mental health melt down or issue for some miraculous unknown illness or issue at some point over the years.

Boy her parents did a bang up job raising them. Now they all just obsess over tiffani lol Weirdest dynamic- one big happy family yet your family basically wasn’t at your wedding and you have random siblings that just pop up that no one knows about. Then there’s skeleton Krikal and her weird wannabe obsession with tiffani. She should worry about her own weirdo husband- oh wait he’s always absent too lol

They all need help.
It's funny how she has another sister that she barely ever sees or talks about. I guess she's got her own life and isn't busy obsessing over tiffani like Krystal does. I'm sure tiffani doesnt like that and also she tried to get her other sister into YouTube and it seems like that fell off as well.

Knowing from experience, she wants her friends to be just like her. She wants you to want her life and think that she's so amazing. If you have any different ideas or feelings towards something, she turns on you. If you arent kissing her ass 24/7, you must be just jealous of her. She's very toxic.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Bettymcwiggan wrote:
meanmuggin wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:10 pm I think every single member of her family had some mental health melt down or issue for some miraculous unknown illness or issue at some point over the years.

They all need help.
It's funny how she has another sister that she barely ever sees or talks about. I guess she's got her own life and isn't busy obsessing over tiffani like Krystal does. I'm sure tiffani doesnt like that and also she tried to get her other sister into YouTube and it seems like that fell off as well.

Knowing from experience, she wants her friends to be just like her. She wants you to want her life and think that she's so amazing. If you have any different ideas or feelings towards something, she turns on you. If you arent kissing her ass 24/7, you must be just jealous of her. She's very toxic.
Know that feeling all too well Image
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:47 am ... lmfaoooooooo😂😂😂😂 this woman's comment wowww
Im sure she meant it as a compliment!👍👍🤣🤣i wonder now,will she be blocked??🤔🤔
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

noahsmom13 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:14 pm That last instagram post was a nightmare. Some please explain to me how a post about mental health “awareness” is just a large humble brag?

“I have so much anxiety, but i still show up” Wtf? ok.
“chris reminds me that I’m an amazing mom” lmao, debatable.
“i haven’t taken a day off in sooo long, not even after the day i gave birth!!”
“i feel empowered sharing this!”

She is so gross. All of her issues are self inflicted, she complained like this after Ella.. literally until she conceived again. this is her 4th baby, she knew what to expect. I have 2 and am weary to try again for a handful of reasons because I know what to expect. I don’t do things because I want it now now now, I actually weigh options and make thought out choices, she should try that sometime.
Does she consider reorganizing her pantry or cooking crock pot meals "work"? Isn't this just called, being a stay-at-home parent? The majority of us who stay home with kids have never taken a day off, ever, because... we can't.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

meanmuggin wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:14 pm Also Chris literally can’t help himself with his obsession with Ella. Like OBSESSED. I love and understand a father being head over heels for his daughter but like he takes it too another level. What exactly was “so adorable” about Ella with a mask on that we haven’t seen in every other vlog, all while climbing with her sloppy dirty feet on the space they eat. Gross.

And that kid can’t talk AT ALL. Latest vlog, they can’t even understand what she says.

Get Image your Imagechildren Image speechImage therapy.
He's the kind of gross dad who will do some toxic male bullshit like let his boys do whatever they want when they're older because "boys will be boys" but with Ella he will "watch her like a hawk" because no boy is allowed to get near her except Daddy. Disgusting.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

celestialll wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:16 pm
meanmuggin wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:14 pm Also Chris literally can’t help himself with his obsession with Ella. Like OBSESSED. I love and understand a father being head over heels for his daughter but like he takes it too another level. What exactly was “so adorable” about Ella with a mask on that we haven’t seen in every other vlog, all while climbing with her sloppy dirty feet on the space they eat. Gross.

He's the kind of gross dad who will do some toxic male bullshit like let his boys do whatever they want when they're older because "boys will be boys" but with Ella he will "watch her like a hawk" because no boy is allowed to get near her except Daddy. Disgusting.
I can totally see them doing one of those purity ceremonies. Blech.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Anyone else see this ad on Facebook? I really didn’t wanna see the pic of her stuffing the bed pad in her underwear again. Image Image

Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

celestialll wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:16 pm

He’s going to be the kind of dad that thinks that Ella and everli’s friends have crushes on him.
He’s also going to be a weird dad that wants to play video games with his son’s friends (that is if his kids ever have any friends)

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”