T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Koalaface_
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Koalaface_ »

I can't believe they haven't pierced Evi's ears yet. How long do we give them??
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

How long before she’s rebranding herself like britneyandbaby is doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

Koalaface_ wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:20 am I can't believe they haven't pierced Evi's ears yet. How long do we give them??
are smella’s ears pierced? i didn’t think they were but then i don’t watch the beastons
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

icant wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:57 pm If this idiot is actually having “anxiety” so badly that it’s affecting her vision, that is called panic disorder and she needs intensive therapy and medication. They keep bragging that shrimp tells her it’s normal. Husband of the year. Anxiety and depression are nothing to be ashamed of, but it’s harmful to say it’s normal. It’s not normal, it’s a mental illness that needs to be treated as such. She loves to call it PPD/PPA, but this is her baseline and she just feels better about herself if she can blame it on having a baby.

he’s gaslighting her. he’s a really insidious piece of shit. she needs to stop listening to him and get real help. he’s no doctor (not even close), i’d have thought as a former nurse, she would be more medically inclined than him and actually seek help.

what if she got post partum psychosis and hurt evi or the other kids? or herself? ppp is very real and very serious. him dismissing her symptoms as “normal” is incredibly dangerous. aside from the fact he’s denying her reality. at this moment, i feel really sorry for her. i am starting to get the sense that chris controls her and is actually psychologically abusive. i mean it adds up; she’s got no friends, they’re totally isolated, she’s dependent on him, the list goes on. he’s got her exactly where he wants her. it’s actually really unsettling.

tiffani if you’re reading here and see this post, please seek proper medical help for your ppd/ppa. stop listening to your husband as he knows nothing and it really doesn’t seem like he has your best interest at heart.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

For two people who edit in bed you sure do need a big office ! Also guys boho shiplap lol stick with a them I mean do you even know what you like
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Oh tiff feet on the island explains why her kids are animals
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

She has depression like I went to the moon on Apollo 13. They suck.
Ugly inside and out.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Xoangelicchic wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:28 am How long before she’s rebranding herself like britneyandbaby is doing. Image

Oh explain more what is Brit doing ! Sick of her crap to
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

“My favorite thing ever is taking Ella to dance. I can’t wait until ella and everli are in dance together... I guess I can’t wait until the boys are in a sport together too” - creepy chris beaston

What a joke of a parent... so creepy so weird. I would be sooo turned off if my husband was that partial to our daughters vs. sons. Dude your SONS are plenty old enough to be in a sport together currently, but you can’t wait for it to be your daughters. Weird

Then tiff has to make the comment about Chris’ dreams coming true bc Carter wants to be in karate 😂😂 even though his face looked like he could not possibly cared any less.
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

No Shoes on the counter! No shoes on the counter where you prep food! No thank you, We do not want your barbecue!
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

I loved how they met with the neighbors but Chris saying they didn’t film them. Bet those neighbors are impressed with major Y Tuber on their block.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

noahsmom13 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:17 pm “My favorite thing ever is taking Ella to dance. I can’t wait until ella and everli are in dance together... I guess I can’t wait until the boys are in a sport together too” - creepy chris beaston

What a joke of a parent... so creepy so weird. I would be sooo turned off if my husband was that partial to our daughters vs. sons. Dude your SONS are plenty old enough to be in a sport together currently, but you can’t wait for it to be your daughters. Weird

Then tiff has to make the comment about Chris’ dreams coming true bc Carter wants to be in karate 😂😂 even though his face looked like he could not possibly cared any less.
How uncomfortable those dance moms must be with him there. Scoping out their children. He is GROSS
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:04 pm I loved how they met with the neighbors but Chris saying they didn’t film them. Bet those neighbors are impressed with major Y Tuber on their block.
She sounds soo00 depressed. She may want to do more research before diagnosing herself.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

noahsmom13 wrote:“My favorite thing ever is taking Ella to dance. I can’t wait until ella and everli are in dance together... I guess I can’t wait until the boys are in a sport together too” - creepy chris beaston

Then tiff has to make the comment about Chris’ dreams coming true bc Carter wants to be in karate ImageImage even though his face looked like he could not possibly cared any less.
He pronounces Ellas name so creepy too. Just how he says it goes right through me !

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

This right here is so telling. I get that her name is the shortest but they could have used the same size letters for all the kids. Guess they wanted the decor to reflect how they really feel about their kids. Also, does anything match in this house??? Just random crap put together I feel like nothing goes together wellImageImage

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumn2455 »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:04 pm I loved how they met with the neighbors but Chris saying they didn’t film them. Bet those neighbors are impressed with major Y Tuber on their block.
You know they are going to have a ton in common with the YouTuber and the stay at home dad.

I feel the need to add that I don't think there's nothing wrong with men staying at home with the kids and I like seeing progressive families where the wife is the breadmaker. But it's a fact that in a neighborhood like that with houses around a million dollars, the men are likely going to have well-paying, very respectable jobs. He is going to have NOTHING in common with any of them - he stays at home now and before he worked in a gym - and I can almost guarantee he will have no friends. At least Tiff could pretend she's a stay at home mom to make friends (not that those friendships would last).

Like everyone else, I find his obsession with the girls borderline creepy. My husband has a soft spot for our daughter loves spending time with her, but he also loves our 4 year old son equally and they have certain activities they do just the two of them like playing soccer in the front yard or talking about Star Wars together (*eye roll*). I think it's downright weird that he seems to have nothing in common with the boys, never plays sports with them (not everyone needs to love sports but he acts like he's an athletic dude), and would rather take Ella to dance. What is going on there???
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

Just watched the latest vlog.

1. She seems just fine. T. fraud.
2. He can’t stop gushing over Ella.
3. Way to take your kids to the park after our suggestion. Your welcome, Beasturds.
4. They genuinely make me laugh how they try to convince everyone they have friends over to their bbq . Their neighborhood is mostly half built houses and not full of kids. Like really? You’re whack and living in your own lie.
5. Nothing in that house matches. NOTHING. Boho, farmhouse, black and white, tacky plastic beds, and those name boards. Don’t even get me started. Can’t fix tacky. She can pretend but the real T. Trashani is showing in this new build.
6. They think everyone is so jealous, but I just. Can’t. Stop. Laughing. At. Them.

Keep dreaming about your days that don’t exist beastons, cause it’s apparent that wasn’t it
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

strongybady wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:05 pm This right here is so telling. I get that her name is the shortest but they could have used the same size letters for all the kids. Guess they wanted the decor to reflect how they really feel about their kids. Also, does anything match in this house??? Just random crap put together I feel like nothing goes together wellImageImage

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
They decorate their house like it's a dorm room.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Oh yall she is back to working out. Too bad it will do nothing for her face or her crappy husband.

She tries so hard to be Aeryn or Bri
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

The fact that LBI is her favorite place ever yet they only go once a year shows how boring and lame these two are. I guarantee the only thing they did was drive there, get her her precious coffee, and take a picture, then promptly come home. These two have no idea how to do anything fun and the poor kids were probably just stuck in the car all day. I know I ALWAYS say this but those poor kids' only source of entertainment is sitting in the car.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”