Thestlyediet/sacconejolys part 39

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Thestlyediet/sacconejolys part 39

Unread post by blehhh »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote:I know there's a SJ board waaay over on the guru side but here's this one right here so handy! Perfect for using I say!

Jonathan is up to his ass in pea gravel doing his driveway lol. He's obsessed! Why in the world do they not use their garage? As much as it rains in London it seems silly not to imo.

I like following them on insta but jeez I'm tired of looking at Anna in that sweaty black sports bra in the semi dark lol. It's kinda scary looking and and since we can only see her from the chest up it reminds me of the Blair Witch Project. I loooove the little accents of the children, so proper lol. Well they all seem to be doing fine, the supply of gray paint is holding up, so all is well :love2:
I can not stand them. Too fake. The remodel of rheir house must have EXPENSIVE. They are so over the top

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I love the remodel of their house.
The house has so much character, but they finished it very plainly...I love that!
I like to see him do projects also.
Did you see in the vlog how the paneling was cracking? I would be PISSED after paying for all that.
My father works in home construction and settling and acclimating to the weather/heat should NOT have made that wood crack like that. As far as I can tell the weather in London is very similar, as in it doesnt dramatically change (I could be wrong)
I do know their summers are nice.
The only time wood settles like that is the home itself shifting to extreme humidity fluctuations.
Their builder should be accountable for that in my opinion.
Love the kids, they love life and like to have fun.
But what is Alessia always so crabby and whiney?
Gladys Kravitz I wrote:I know there's a SJ board waaay over on the guru side but here's this one right here so handy! Perfect for using I say!

Jonathan is up to his ass in pea gravel doing his driveway lol. He's obsessed! Why in the world do they not use their garage? As much as it rains in London it seems silly not to imo.

I like following them on insta but jeez I'm tired of looking at Anna in that sweaty black sports bra in the semi dark lol. It's kinda scary looking and and since we can only see her from the chest up it reminds me of the Blair Witch Project. I loooove the little accents of the children, so proper lol. Well they all seem to be doing fine, the supply of gray paint is holding up, so all is well :love2:
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Is anyone talking about how this family admitted the other day in the vlog that they use cold showers as punishment?! This YouTuber did a video on it, they edited the video and took the clip out so it’s not on the channel anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Is anyone talking about how this family admitted the other day in the vlog that they use cold showers as punishment?! This YouTuber did a video on it, they edited the video and took the clip out so it’s not on the channel anymore.

They have a thread on Guru Gossiper that is MUCH more active. They’ve definitely been talking about it.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Is anyone talking about how this family admitted the other day in the vlog that they use cold showers as punishment?! This YouTuber did a video on it, they edited the video and took the clip out so it’s not on the channel anymore.

What? That is nasty. That is child abuse.

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Video unavailable

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

spoiled2bits wrote:Video unavailable

She had to take the video down because jonathan claimed ownership of the video so if it were monetized he would get the profit. She made this new video where she has to explain what happened rather than show the clip.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

WOW that was quick.
It obviously can come i; handy to have lots of money to throw around and sue people.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

She had to take the video down because jonathan claimed ownership of the video so if it were monetized he would get the profit. She made this new video where she has to explain what happened rather than show the clip.

Why doesn´t she just send child protective service that clip. Someone needs to protectthose children

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

The Dad Challenge Podcast is now onto them, as is Slo4n. 💩 Is getting reeeaaaaal 👍🏻
holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by holy_fuuc »

I never understood why no one gossips about these people (Ace family as well on this site?! They've been problematic for years. I just watched Sloan's video about them and he's dead-on about Jonathon exploiting Edouardo. He posted a picture today in his stories with him in a dress and he looked so miserable and wanted nothing to do with the picture. Sloan was right, they are going to make it so he can't change his mind because this is their income maker currently. I also think Jonathon gets off on being the dad of a son 'having gender identity thoughts' (for a lack of a better word). Like he's such a great dad, so understanding and supportive.
_parallelbell_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _parallelbell_ »

holy_fuuc wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:01 pm I never understood why no one gossips about these people (Ace family as well on this site?! They've been problematic for years. I just watched Sloan's video about them and he's dead-on about Jonathon exploiting Edouardo. He posted a picture today in his stories with him in a dress and he looked so miserable and wanted nothing to do with the picture. Sloan was right, they are going to make it so he can't change his mind because this is their income maker currently. I also think Jonathon gets off on being the dad of a son 'having gender identity thoughts' (for a lack of a better word). Like he's such a great dad, so understanding and supportive.
Check out their thread on the tattle website, they have one of the fastest moving threads on there, and everybody agrees with what you're saying.
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

holy_fuuc wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:01 pm I never understood why no one gossips about these people (Ace family as well on this site?! They've been problematic for years. I just watched Sloan's video about them and he's dead-on about Jonathon exploiting Edouardo. He posted a picture today in his stories with him in a dress and he looked so miserable and wanted nothing to do with the picture. Sloan was right, they are going to make it so he can't change his mind because this is their income maker currently. I also think Jonathon gets off on being the dad of a son 'having gender identity thoughts' (for a lack of a better word). Like he's such a great dad, so understanding and supportive.
I only watch them occassionally, but I watched the vlog about why they let their son wear dresses and was really touched by it - Johnathan seemed really genuine when he talked about identifying with Edourado as he had wanted to wear dresses when he was a kid. Following that vlog it has become really obvious that Edourado/ dresses/ gender expression etc has become big vlog money earner and that's the only reason that Johnathan is showing it. Shame on him as a parent - long term he is doing way more harm than good. They should absolutely not hide Edouardo wearing dresses (or trousers and tshirts) in the vlog, but they shouldn't make Edouardo uncomfortable about it (and it shouldn't be the focus of their vlogs).
holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by holy_fuuc »

Hyacinth wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:08 pm
I only watch them occassionally, but I watched the vlog about why they let their son wear dresses and was really touched by it - Johnathan seemed really genuine when he talked about identifying with Edourado as he had wanted to wear dresses when he was a kid. Following that vlog it has become really obvious that Edourado/ dresses/ gender expression etc has become big vlog money earner and that's the only reason that Johnathan is showing it. Shame on him as a parent - long term he is doing way more harm than good. They should absolutely not hide Edouardo wearing dresses (or trousers and tshirts) in the vlog, but they shouldn't make Edouardo uncomfortable about it (and it shouldn't be the focus of their vlogs).
I thought the same thing! Glad he’s so understanding, then it went downhill for me. This is the picture from yesterday... miserable.
F372168F-4EC0-4408-AD16-1E60AA598E99.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

holy_fuuc wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:57 am
Hyacinth wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:08 pm
I thought the same thing! Glad he’s so understanding, then it went downhill for me. This is the picture from yesterday... miserable.
F372168F-4EC0-4408-AD16-1E60AA598E99.png
Poor kid - he's definitely not happy - that's not what a dad that respects his kids does.
Yellowlikesunshine42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Yellowlikesunshine42 »

Hi! I never watch this family anymore tbh partly because I don’t watch family channels in general anymore BUT when I did watch them I liked them a lot they seems really sweet.

Anyone else however a little sus over the thumbnail? It just seems a little weird to me but maybe I’m reading WAYYY too into it. Seems like a weird thing to put your daughter in. I was talking with another group about yt families purposely getting pedo views which is absolutely disgusting. I’m not saying that’s what they are doing just made me think of it. Again maybe I’m the weird one for thinking of it just concerning to me
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

i don’t watch or follow these people but jonathan’s posts come up in my ig occasionally. my god, i get really gross vibes from him. like pedophile vibes. he’s always posting inappropriate videos of emilia (the eldest daughter). it’s really uncomfortable watching. dcp did a video on him too, saying the same sort of stuff.

i really do wonder what his agenda is, i’m sure it’ll come out in the wash. i find them very odd and very unsavory as a family.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”