T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Stimulus checks probably provided alot of peace of mind for a moment...what they don't use on her face upgrade (im telling you it'll happen), and what they don't spend on their lbi trip, then whatever is left of the stimulus may go to blinds or an ikea table. (Goals ya'll, goals)
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by bsapia »

I find it so weird how they were so set on pushing Tanner to go to school when clearly there was something going on about him not wanting to go to school.

They just as fed to stay home with THE GIRLS ONLY.

creeps
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

Tonesbay wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:29 am Stimulus checks probably provided alot of peace of mind for a moment...what they don't use on her face upgrade (im telling you it'll happen), and what they don't spend on their lbi trip, then whatever is left of the stimulus may go to blinds or an ikea table. (Goals ya'll, goals)
These Y Tubers might make too much money to qualify for the stimulus checks. They may qualify for the child credit on their taxes. Anybody out there an accountant?
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

We have such bad anxiety we can't see, but we can do a spray tan, get our nails done in pink, drive to LBI for fucking coffee, and cut up fruit and shit.

This girl is fucking unreal.

Women with PPD and PPA don't have the luxury of doing any of this shit. They're too busy managing their families while seeking medical help instead of leaning on our borderline pedophile husband and listening to his moronic encouragement and drinking celery juice and snake oil.

What a twat waffle.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Deuces wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:04 pm We have such bad anxiety we can't see, but we can do a spray tan, get our nails done in pink, drive to LBI for fucking coffee, and cut up fruit and shit.

This girl is fucking unreal.

Women with PPD and PPA don't have the luxury of doing any of this shit. They're too busy managing their families while seeking medical help instead of leaning on our borderline pedophile husband and listening to his moronic encouragement and drinking celery juice and snake oil.

What a twat waffle.
:yup:
Brash_outfielder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brash_outfielder »

I can't get over how not homey their new house is. I'm not a big fan of that empty house feeling and I get that they just moved in but it's crazy to me that she hasn't at least started to cohesively put together at least one room? She just picks and chooses which room to add random shit to, it stresses me out
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:59 pm
Tonesbay wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:29 am Stimulus checks probably provided alot of peace of mind for a moment...what they don't use on her face upgrade (im telling you it'll happen), and what they don't spend on their lbi trip, then whatever is left of the stimulus may go to blinds or an ikea table. (Goals ya'll, goals)
These Y Tubers might make too much money to qualify for the stimulus checks. They may qualify for the child credit on their taxes. Anybody out there an accountant?
We do not qualify. I think these YouTubers make more than we do (for now). I doubt they qualify for the stimulus.
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumn2455 »

Yeah, if they just bought an almost $1M house, I doubt they qualify for the stimulus checks.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

specialk wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:27 pm
AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:59 pm
We do not qualify. I think these YouTubers make more than we do (for now). I doubt they qualify for the stimulus.
If they went by the previous year without the oils she may. I mean when Casey Holmes and other Vloggers take PPP I don't doubt anything anymore.

Regardless, they're terrible people and I don't like them.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

She just made a mockery of PPD and PPA and depression in general.

No one is magically cured with attention from crazy eyes American Psycho wannabe. But whatever.
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

Ladies, you have me quite shocked. Not even ONE post since she posted a new video today?

Popped on here thinking I would get some snark! Haha

Just kidding, it’s Sunday, I know you have better things to do but

I’m still shocked haha
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Lmao I think it’s because no one here watches her pathetic boring videos. How many f’in times can you watch she same bs?? Her life is so boring and repetitive and fake and fraudulent. T.scammer sucks. She’s lame af.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

disney8 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:23 pm Lmao I think it’s because no one here watches her pathetic boring videos. How many f’in times can you watch she same bs?? Her life is so boring and repetitive and fake and fraudulent. T.scammer sucks. She’s lame af.
Exactly. I look at their IG but haven't watched a video in a year.
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Tonesbay wrote:
disney8 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:23 pm Lmao I think it’s because no one here watches her pathetic boring videos. How many f’in times can you watch she same bs?? Her life is so boring and repetitive and fake and fraudulent. T.scammer sucks. She’s lame af.
Exactly. I look at their IG but haven't watched a video in a year.
Yup same here. Since she announced she was pregnant with Everli i haven't watched a video since. I refuse to give them a view but even more than that her voice just triggers rage in me now lol I can't stand her

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

CeleryPoo4U
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeleryPoo4U »

That middle part is not doing her any favors. Why do I feel like that’s something Shrimpy “suggested”.
Wineandcheeseits
Amateur
Amateur

T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Wineandcheeseits »

If the chairs are the wrong height for the counter why not exchange them for the right size?! The kids will outgrow the height and have no leg room soon! Get the lower ones and use boosters or thick pillows!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

After watching their latest IGs I'm done.

They sexualize their kids. It's gross. And they come here and read and do more of what we ridicule them of so that SOMEONE, ANYONE will watch or care about them.

They're trash. No amount of money or Ikea will change that. They're just PATHETIC.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Tonesbay wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:05 pm After watching their latest IGs I'm done.

They sexualize their kids. It's gross. And they come here and read and do more of what we ridicule them of so that SOMEONE, ANYONE will watch or care about them.

They're trash. No amount of money or Ikea will change that. They're just PATHETIC.
Yup! They’re disgusting. I think most of us only watch her Ig to laugh at her droopy jowls pathetic ass. She’s one crazy B. She belongs in extensive therapy and should be heavily medicated.
everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

Tonesbay wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:05 pm After watching their latest IGs I'm done.

I’ve said this before, that they actually read here and then overdo whatever we talked about to “troll” us 🙄 example: if we point out that tanner gets the short end of the stick all the time ...a couple of days later they post a video allllll about tanner. This happens weekly for any reason.

They think they are cute and funny but it’s really just sad that these kids are being used for income and so that Tiffani beaston can play house.

They think their kids will always love them and be happy with them but they are LITTLE. I have a 13 year old and trust me, they call you out on your mistakes and short comings. And I’m not a bad Parent by any means, But if they think their kids are going to be so agreeable and praise them for using them they are going to be very shocked.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

has their property been transferred into their name yet? property records would indicate not?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”