T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Yes I feel so bad for those kids. Never had any privacy. They will be bullied in school.

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Brash_outfielder wrote:I can't get over how not homey their new house is. I'm not a big fan of that empty house feeling and I get that they just moved in but it's crazy to me that she hasn't at least started to cohesively put together at least one room? She just picks and chooses which room to add random shit to, it stresses me out
I know. That dining room is awful. Non matching chairs. Those huge pictures of their paycheck makers..um no

Ihadtodoit
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ihadtodoit »

She is only wearing her hair parted in the middle because according to the young’uns side parts are over. It only enhances her sagging jowls, bags and droopy eyes. Woof.
Ihadtodoit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ihadtodoit »

Wineandcheeseits wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:11 pm If the chairs are the wrong height for the counter why not exchange them for the right size?! The kids will outgrow the height and have no leg room soon! Get the lower ones and use boosters or thick pillows!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because then she would have to admit her stupidity and lack of research as well as have to do an ounce of work with sending them back for the correct height....or have “shrimpy ding” do it for her. God forbid 🙄
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

I struggled through the video. She did admit the counter stools were the wrong ones but did fit the kids heights ( well for now ). It was a lot ads. Then some random Easter decorating and slow motion cleaning the kitchen sink. Next video is PPD explained with each kid.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

Brash_outfielder wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:43 pm I can't get over how not homey their new house is. I'm not a big fan of that empty house feeling and I get that they just moved in but it's crazy to me that she hasn't at least started to cohesively put together at least one room? She just picks and chooses which room to add random shit to, it stresses me out
if they can afford a big house she should be able to afford a freaking decorator to help her!! So much random shit that would be for a small room. but when you have such a big home and walls you need larger nice things as staple peices, not just crap from the dollar tree and target dollar spot. Like her entry room table is so small she needs a bigger on like the one from world market, she could of put a couple nice baskets underneath . every mirror in the house is way to small for every area. Its crazy because shit all you have to do is look on instagram and pinterest to get ideas or hire someone to help you.
Koalaface_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Koalaface_ »

Soooooo... Who thinks that tomorrow’s video on her PPD will be sponsored by Better Help or Talkspace?
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Ahhh! what a riveting video from my favorite youtube mommy!!

so first, tiffany has to justify spending loads of money on ugly, cheap, mismatched Easter decor for the 5th year in a row. She claims she needed a new Rae dunn (she couldn’t be more basic if she tried) coffee mug because she gave all her old mugs to a friend 😂😂 right, a friend aka the trash bin. It’s the lying for me... you know you messed up your life when you have to justify to random strangers online why you purchased a fucking coffee mug 💀

then she decorates... 4 tiny corners of her giant house with tiny decor.. cleans a sink, countertop and vacuums #getitalldone Gushes over Ella, tries to talk to chris while he’s hanging signs but he’s too upset he has to do something manly around the house so he ignores her, pretends to actually like one of her sons, complains that she needs to order groceries, poisons another dog with essential oils, drinks celery pulp, pumps 14oz of milk in 10 minutes, talks about ANYTHING postpartum that will garner some sympathy, burns some food, puts the kids to sleep at 6PM then claims it’s been a long day #sundaysatTiffs #supermom 😇
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Lmfaoooooo still no curtains or blinds 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 seriously this is hilarious to me and VERY scary.....this degenerate buys tons of garbage decor for freaking Easter but cant get anything up on those windows for privacy (not even for her childrens sake). At this point Im going to say that these incredibly gross trash ppl want to be seen ... very perverted, strange and questionable. She deserves a nice big reality check this loser. You think your kids are going to be small babies and toddlers forever videoing them all day. Wait to a friends parent calls CPS on your busted ass life bitch. Child exploiting for cash is ABUSE. never forget it Skanki.

PS- you dont look any cooler with your hair like that... you look like Droopy Dog became a girl dog...🤡 Tell your idiotic husband to get a real job too.... if i ever saw him videoing other children the Cops would be getting called for being a pervert. fucking losers.
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

everwhat wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:31 pm
Tonesbay wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:05 pm After watching their latest IGs I'm done.

They sexualize their kids. It's gross. And they come here and read and do more of what we ridicule them of so that SOMEONE, ANYONE will watch or care about them.

They're trash. No amount of money or Ikea will change that. They're just PATHETIC.
I’ve said this before, that they actually read here and then overdo whatever we talked about to “troll” us 🙄 example: if we point out that tanner gets the short end of the stick all the time ...a couple of days later they post a video allllll about tanner. This happens weekly for any reason.

They think they are cute and funny but it’s really just sad that these kids are being used for income and so that Tiffani beaston can play house.

They think their kids will always love them and be happy with them but they are LITTLE. I have a 13 year old and trust me, they call you out on your mistakes and short comings. And I’m not a bad Parent by any means, But if they think their kids are going to be so agreeable and praise them for using them they are going to be very shocked.
Cant wait for that to happen!
And HEYYYY TIFFF!!- you can shadowbann or mute or block my comments on yt,i still read and post here,even i follow your instagram, and i have my strong opinion about you,what i share,and 100 thousends of other people might share the same feelings against you,soo,come and find me,hahaha! Let me tell you,the biggest percentage of your followers just hatewatch and laugh at you! U are absolutely pathetic and ridiculous,and NOONE intellectual or educated envies u not even a little bit. Keep your lies to your teen followers and shame on you for putting your kids outside on the internet for every kind of sick and perverts instead of behaving like a responsible adult PARENT and go to have a real respectable job to earn FOR them!!
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:20 pm
Brash_outfielder wrote:I can't get over how not homey their new house is. I'm not a big fan of that empty house feeling and I get that they just moved in but it's crazy to me that she hasn't at least started to cohesively put together at least one room? She just picks and chooses which room to add random shit to, it stresses me out
I know. That dining room is awful. Non matching chairs. Those huge pictures of their paycheck makers..um no

U are so right,the first thing i spotted were those pictures about the kids-what the hell do they do in the dining room wall??!? Those portres are definetly not the ones what you put in a dining room! And those black chairs with that brown bench and chairs..uhhh, no style or atmosphere again,meanwhile their living room walls are so bare and empty and cold..i dont think this house is ever goong to lool or feel like a real home,Tiffani is just completely unable to do it..
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

noahsmom13 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:55 pm Ahhh! what a riveting video from my favorite youtube mommy!!

so first, tiffany has to justify spending loads of money on ugly, cheap, mismatched Easter decor for the 5th year in a row. She claims she needed a new Rae dunn (she couldn’t be more basic if she tried) coffee mug because she gave all her old mugs to a friend 😂😂 right, a friend aka the trash bin. It’s the lying for me... you know you messed up your life when you have to justify to random strangers online why you purchased a fucking coffee mug 💀

then she decorates... 4 tiny corners of her giant house with tiny decor.. cleans a sink, countertop and vacuums #getitalldone Gushes over Ella, tries to talk to chris while he’s hanging signs but he’s too upset he has to do something manly around the house so he ignores her, pretends to actually like one of her sons, complains that she needs to order groceries, poisons another dog with essential oils, drinks celery pulp, pumps 14oz of milk in 10 minutes, talks about ANYTHING postpartum that will garner some sympathy, burns some food, puts the kids to sleep at 6PM then claims it’s been a long day #sundaysatTiffs #supermom 😇
🤣🤣🤣
That was brilliant! Thank you 😀😁😂
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

hey guys, can somene help me to understand yt shadow ban pls? i got shadowbanned by the beasts but as far as i understood from google shadow ban is valid for a certain period of time only? is it true? meanwhile if you still write comment under the videos will the video creator see it or notified about it? if you are shadow banned then it means your comments are invisible under that certain video where you were shadow banned or under every future video the creator posts? hell, this must be an exhausting "job" to do :D :D the beasts, the perfect good parents, who earn money by exploting their kids and not caring them beacuse they have to censor all their comments, banning people again and again, double checking at all the accounts, just wooow, must cost 24hr/day, oohh gosh those poor kids..!!-thats all i can think about. no wonder they are just running and shouting aimlessly all day long..
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

what the heck is this get it all done?? even a dead sloth is quicker than her..!! make up, done pinkypink nails, wearing street wear, jewelry set-how the actual hell is this real or relatable??? yesterday within 2 hours i cleaned all my windows, cooked lunch and cleaned 3 of my balconies and i dont even thin it was all done, beacuse my list just never ends and there were at least 15 other things to do- but for that i didnt think to wear make up or jewellry, nor street wear, beacuse i got dirty, smelly and sweaty. beacuse when you actually work hard then you do. this bitch is the biggest tragicomedy i have ever seen..
ohh, and again chris getting all 4 kids dressed, disinfecting her bf stuffs and making a starbucks run for her to what, getting out of the bed and get dressed???-i just dont have any words left to say but i swear i have no clue who the f*** hell she thinks she is..!!
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Not really understanding why she hasn't sought professional in person help for her issues if she can't even get out of bed and get dressed. Why do you keep having kids if you can't handle them? He does EVERYTHING. Your job isnt done after you pop them out.. you still need to help each other. Her and shrimp are both clearly depressed. They keep saying that their dreams came true, but I'm pretty sure his dream wasnt being a stay home home dad while his wife plays on the internet and lays in bed ignoring her kids.
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

as someone else mentioned, I can’t imagine decorating for a one day holiday before my every day decor/ curtains/ blinds were up. She just went to IKEA, even if she got some of those 2.99 blackout shade things for the windows just for now for some privacy. All I could look at when she was “decorating” her fireplace was those open windows. Thinking about how some white curtains would look pretty nice there actually!

I’m also confused about her style? Boho/minimalist/ but then Rae Dunn?

Also to each their own but that fluffy rug in the dining room with four kids, eh not for me.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

She preys on women with real issues. She claims it's BeInG SoOoO ReAL... when really she is just flat our lying for views and attention. If T.LIAR had all of these issues she would see a real doctor and see a real therapist.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

Liza Adel def did the best!! Her house is decorated so pretty!! she bought nice staple pieces for her house. You dont see her buying dollar store crap for her beautiful new home
Liza never decorated her home before and is def new at it but has really done her homework and did a great job. Tiff could care less about making that house look nice
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Ooooohhhhhh interesting! So does she have this magical 3 month PPA or did that just flare up when Google reached out to her to talk about this sponsorship? Grossssss
Abby2girls
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Abby2girls »

noahsmom13 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:16 am Ooooohhhhhh interesting! So does she have this magical 3 month PPA or did that just flare up when Google reached out to her to talk about this sponsorship? Grossssss
Right! I can’t believe she decided to address mental health with a damn sponsor. This infuriates me. So fake.

How can anyone take her seriously and try to relate when she can’t even discuss it herself without being paid? ..Ugh!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”