T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Lol the girl who cried wolf #t.lies ... her whole life is a lie .. how sad
Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Omgbecky »

ya she faked all this for the sponsorship... if people are too dumb to see that then it explains what type of people follow her. LMAO esp since shrimp cured her by just saying it's normal. kkkkkk dr shrimpy!!!!!
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

A tiger never changes their spots...mental health issues for money. She is a disgusting piece of trash, always was.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Screw her. “This video wasn’t the easiest to make” then the one and only hashtag under the video is #sponsored. 😑 You are truly sickening, Trashi. Exploiting mental health issues you may or may not have for a quick buck is gross!!! Get some help from a professional! 😡
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Ugh just went you thought she couldn't go any lower she digs deeper down the moral totem pole. Freaking gross

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

I would have thought her “snake oil” would be enough to fix whatever ails her. Aren’t they a cure for everything? I also haven’t noticed her rolling it on the kids feet anymore, where back in the early days of starting in this MLM, we saw it frequently with her telling us it was good for their immune system, lol. I guess even she can’t be bothered with it, and just uses them as a room deodoriser now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Sponsorship or not, I think she would have pulled this crap either way. The sponsorship makes it more disgusting but she always has to be a martyr and she would have done it either way. She loves for people to say things like "you're so strong" "you really helped me" etc. This is her last pregnancy (in theory) so she has to drag out every last thing she can to get the attention because once she can't consider herself postpartum anymore, her whole identity will be gone. I think THAT is what she is ACTUALLY struggling with - that she has no way of being the center of attention anymore after this.
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

Agree! By the time the kids are 10, they will tell them themselves, they do not want to be filmed. I barely get a picture of my older ones. They have to respect that! How do you pick this over nursing! They have to constantly lie, be on their phones to copy others. It is stressful to constantly keep up with everyone and outdo and post better content, trends, phrases than others and not only others but outdo their own previous videos. What a sad life!
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

Funny she said previously she had postpartum anxiety after Tanner.... Keep your story straight t.Lies
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:23 pm Lmfaoooooo still no curtains or blinds 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 seriously this is hilarious to me and VERY scary.....this degenerate buys tons of garbage decor for freaking Easter but cant get anything up on those windows for privacy (not even for her childrens sake). At this point Im going to say that these incredibly gross trash ppl want to be seen ... very perverted, strange and questionable. She deserves a nice big reality check this loser. You think your kids are going to be small babies and toddlers forever videoing them all day. Wait to a friends parent calls CPS on your busted ass life bitch. Child exploiting for cash is ABUSE. never forget it Skanki.

PS- you dont look any cooler with your hair like that... you look like Droopy Dog became a girl dog...🤡 Tell your idiotic husband to get a real job too.... if i ever saw him videoing other children the Cops would be getting called for being a pervert. fucking losers.
This !! The center part, wow she's so ReLevANt. Next Shrimparella will be doing a center part and wide legged jeans. The other parents will tell their kids to "stay away from the little man with the camera." ;)
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

I thought this new house is supposed to be their "dream home". She really is a miserable piece of trash.She needs rwal and serious mental help and isn't doing herself or her kids any favors by having a fake, pathetic and staged Youtube life. I can't even muster up empathy an ounce of empathy for this patheric excuse for a human beingImageImageImage

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Damask1988 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:27 pm I thought this new house is supposed to be their "dream home". She really is a miserable piece of trash.She needs rwal and serious mental help and isn't doing herself or her kids any favors by having a fake, pathetic and staged Youtube life. I can't even muster up empathy an ounce of empathy for this patheric excuse for a human beingImageImageImage

Notice how her response is I and me. Because it doesn't matter what's best for the kids and it's never WE. It's always all about her and what she wants all the time. I don't like Chris, but I don't know how he can put up with constantly putting her first and never having it be reciprocated. Other than a half assed "you're so sweet honey" every video before she promptly changes the subject to be about her.

Also - 2020 changed NOTHING for her. It's not like they quarantined and they didn't quit hanging out with anyone because they didn't have anyone to begin with.
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

"Tiff and I got a little workout in"? Gross, are they laying the groundwork for paycheck #5? The creepy Ewwa shots are getting really disturbing. Also that baby looks like she wishes she had been born to literally any other family.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

So this woman posts a video allll about PPD/PPA and how she wants to help & support women, then ghosts the rest of the day? lmao. Why not open your instagram for a Q&A? post a picture and answer every single comment? I don’t get how people buy this bullshit she sells. She posted a “bonus video” per Creepy husband... aka Google wanted this video up today so she had no other choice. They are gross and of course this isn’t her forever home, she’s setting the groundwork for when she starts complaining in a few months. They 100% claimed this was their forever home. She is full of shit
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Damask1988 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:27 pm I thought this new house is supposed to be their "dream home". She really is a miserable piece of trash.She needs rwal and serious mental help and isn't doing herself or her kids any favors by having a fake, pathetic and staged Youtube life. I can't even muster up empathy an ounce of empathy for this patheric excuse for a human beingImageImageImage

That’s her roundabout way of saying “no”. Back when Ella was a couple months old Trash and Shrimp did a Q&A video and one of the questions was of course will they have more kids. Shrimp said I think we’re done, I feel complete. And Trash pipes up and said I do too, but we felt that way after Tanner too, and we changed our minds, so you never know! It’s the same song and dance now with the house. When they were building it it was their forever home, now they’re moved in and it’s “oh you never know!!”

As soon as they moved into that house I could tell it wasn’t really their “dream home” or their forever home. It was so obvious they knew it was a downgrade from their old house as soon as they moved in. Trash has been miserable since a couple weeks before they moved. I think she is already dreaming of her bigger, better custom mansion with a bigger backyard.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Sorry to bombard the thread today. But here is is... full of shit beastons “for now” house. It literally took her less than 3 months to change her mind on this “forever” home 😂

ETA. Sorry I’m having trouble attaching a photo but on their “we built our dream home” video 13:10

One of them literally had an album on their phone labeled “our forever home Aug 2020-Jan 2021” yet she is claiming 2020 taught her she can change her mind. Oh for goddddds sake I may need to take a break from them they are beyond insufferable
Last edited by noahsmom13 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Cutting tanners nails in bed I your so gross
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Did she get a boob job??
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Those forehead and eye lines are getting pretty defined 😬 even the filter is having a hard time masking them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brash_outfielder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brash_outfielder »

"it's 9:00am and we haven't fed the kids yet" (said for like the 3rd time)
"But I got a workout in!"
....... Parent of the year.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”