T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Justbecause »

Those two can not go somewhere and enjoy a trip. Sounds so miserable to not be able to go out to eat and enjoy with your kids. They need to take the kids out more often so they learn how to behave in public or a car drive.

So she needs days off but the algorithm is more important so she doesn’t want to mess it up?. She can not afford a sick day because Most views are not from real followers and she knows it. The ones that do follow her, believe her lies. If it was true get help! And tell your minions to do so as well instead of just “teaching” them to take a day of, even though you cant, because your spring video didn’t get as many views from taking a day off! Girl bye!
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

Brash_outfielder wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:21 pm "it's 9:00am and we haven't fed the kids yet" (said for like the 3rd time)
"But I got a workout in!"
....... Parent of the year.

oooohhh, myyy, i didnt notice this, but this means that from previous night 5-5.30 the next day morning till 9 the kids dont even get food?? yeah, u are right, parents ofthe year, parents of the universe..!!
wifeandmom87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wifeandmom87 »

Brash_outfielder wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:21 pm "it's 9:00am and we haven't fed the kids yet" (said for like the 3rd time)
"But I got a workout in!"
....... Parent of the year.
Right! Already bad enough they go to bed at 6 or 630!? Horrible. Then didn't eat til they got in the car to head to the beach. *smh*

Apparently, they're getting blinds according to Trashi when he was rambling about daylight savings time. Curtains aren't expensive. Instead of spending almost $1,500 for those awful chairs at the island, buy some damn curtains from Target!
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumn2455 »

Good lord, do they ever do anything interesting with their kids? Even taking a road trip to the beach, all they are allowed to do is stand there and stare at the water, which I'm sure is super interesting for the kids. They don't let them build sand castles because it's not '90 degrees outside.' Um, why does it need to be summer to build a sand castle?? And put them in rain boots or something and let them splash around a little, you could change their clothes if they get wet. Live a little. Do they even know how to let their kids have fun??

And yes, the kids are feral because they never leave the house and their parents never discipline them. A 4 year old and kindergartener should be able to behave long enough to have dinner at a restaurant (I'm being nice and giving a pass to the 2.5 year old). You can bring activities/games for them to do to entertain themselves. Guess they don't know this because they never go anywhere and the kids can do whatever they want at home, including climbing all over the table at dinnertime. Chris has said recently they can't take them out to eat or to playgrounds because it's overwhelming with 4 kids (he means 3, the 4th is just sitting in a carrier). If you can't even leave the house with 4 kids because it's too much work, why did you have that many?? And can you imagine how it'll be once the baby can walk and they REALLY have to keep track of 4 kids? They will never leave the house again.
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Autumn2455 wrote:Good lord, do they ever do anything interesting with their kids? Even taking a road trip to the beach, all they are allowed to do is stand there and stare at the water, which I'm sure is super interesting for the kids. They don't let them build sand castles because it's not '90 degrees outside.' Um, why does it need to be summer to build a sand castle?? And put them in rain boots or something and let them splash around a little, you could change their clothes if they get wet. Live a little. Do they even know how to let their kids have fun??

And yes, the kids are feral because they never leave the house and their parents never discipline them. A 4 year old and kindergartener should be able to behave long enough to have dinner at a restaurant (I'm being nice and giving a pass to the 2.5 year old). You can bring activities/games for them to do to entertain themselves. Guess they don't know this because they never go anywhere and the kids can do whatever they want at home, including climbing all over the table at dinnertime. Chris has said recently they can't take them out to eat or to playgrounds because it's overwhelming with 4 kids (he means 3, the 4th is just sitting in a carrier). If you can't even leave the house with 4 kids because it's too much work, why did you have that many?? And can you imagine how it'll be once the baby can walk and they REALLY have to keep track of 4 kids? They will never leave the house again.
That's ridiculous. That means they really had these kids for the views that pregnancy and birth vlogs bring, not thinking at all about these kids' futures. In their case then they should have just kept it at 2 and done more with them. Traveling, Disney, and outings would bring in more views than the same cleaning and around the house vlogs over and over and over. Then you have families like the Bucket List Family traveling around the world with 3 kids and I'm sure more to come since they're Mormon. Poor Beastons kids stuck at home because their parents can't discipline and raise them right, and clearly bit off more than they could chew having 4.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Imaging having 4 kids for content and then you realize you actually have to raise them lollllllllllllllllllll 🤣🤣🤣 these two are truly braindead and I hope karma destroys them
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Autumn2455 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:16 am Good lord, do they ever do anything interesting with their kids? Even taking a road trip to the beach, all they are allowed to do is stand there and stare at the water, which I'm sure is super interesting for the kids. They don't let them build sand castles because it's not '90 degrees outside.' Um, why does it need to be summer to build a sand castle?? And put them in rain boots or something and let them splash around a little, you could change their clothes if they get wet. Live a little. Do they even know how to let their kids have fun??

I think you NAILED it here. I don't think they even allowed the kids to really look at the water, I think they just got out of the car for a picture. If they'd done any sort of exploring, it would have been on their channels. Their idea of "fun" was making the kids sit in the car for 3 hours to drive there and watching their mom get a special treat (coffee). How fun!

I love that you described them as feral - that's such a good description, honestly.
Pamomma8422
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pamomma8422 »

Any other vloggers local to PA or NJ... One of the reasons I found Tiffani is because she lives near me.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

I think it’s weird he directly responds to the things people shit talk them on in his vlogs. He said he needs a stool to reach the cabinets and gave them a pat on the back with how wonderfully they’re unpacking? It’s been a damn month.... they should be unpacked by now. Stop complimenting yourself to make yourself feel better.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Get it all done with me! Ok guys, I'm going to go take a nap. WTF! So inspiring 🤦
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

SooOoOoOoOo the DrEaM hoUsE is not the forever home now? lmao she is so unhappy with life it's downright pathetic. What a waste buying that house!!! It's a downgrade and they moved not even 15 minutes away from the old one. The Beaston's are BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

CrimsonAndClover wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:56 pm "Tiff and I got a little workout in"? Gross, are they laying the groundwork for paycheck #5? The creepy Ewwa shots are getting really disturbing. Also that baby looks like she wishes she had been born to literally any other family.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
operative word there..."little." :D
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

She is aiming to have what Tara has and is realizing how this house is nothing compared to hers. It makes this house look like a basic apartment, just the cabinets alone in Tara’s kitchen wow! It probably cost less than this basic overpriced house. Tiff must be dying inside as that real home build comes together and stressing because she will not have that content. She thought she was keeping up with the other you tubers but really messed up. Wall paper is not going to cut it, she is so insecure she had to mention it so that we do not think she is going to leave the guest room plain like that. Just focus on one room at a time instead of putting up random shit that does not match. Her dining room sucks so bad. Put the kids pictures in the play room.
wifeandmom87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wifeandmom87 »

Autumn2455 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:16 am Good lord, do they ever do anything interesting with their kids? Even taking a road trip to the beach, all they are allowed to do is stand there and stare at the water, which I'm sure is super interesting for the kids. They don't let them build sand castles because it's not '90 degrees outside.' Um, why does it need to be summer to build a sand castle?? And put them in rain boots or something and let them splash around a little, you could change their clothes if they get wet. Live a little. Do they even know how to let their kids have fun??

Nope! The last time they did it was a sponsorship to a children's museum. There's a great zoo in Cape May, about an hour from where they were. Why not plan a proper day trip to the beach and hit up the FREE zoo??? I guess that's too much work for them.
LittleBit_911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleBit_911 »

Now their $1400.00 fridge is broken and they have to exchange it! I feel like that house is jinxed! Gonna be moving in less than a year. It’s not a good fit for them.
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

Didn't someone on here say they would claim all the appliances broke so they would get different ones, since they know they looked so awful? They hit it on the head lol

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Hali256
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hali256 »

LittleBit_911 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:12 am Now their $1400.00 fridge is broken and they have to exchange it! I feel like that house is jinxed! Gonna be moving in less than a year. It’s not a good fit for them.
What are the odds of two brand new appliances breaking in less than a month?
earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

Wtf is that bathroom? The random ass shelf and that tiny mirror? They can’t be serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Did you guys notice she added yet another band to her rings?!
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

judgyqueen wrote:Did you guys notice she added yet another band to her rings?!
THAT COME FROM INESECURITY

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”