T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by yeahsureok »

As someone who was diagnosed with PPD it makes me very uncomfortable how she’s fantasizes about it (it’s so clear she’s never actually dealt with it.. a bad day doesn’t = depression) Women literally kill themselves over this Tiffani! It can destroy families. You’re an asshole who hasn’t even been diagnosed by a doctor yet here you are giving advice... YOURE FUCKING SICK!!!. You self diagnose when you want pitty, attention and a sponsorship. You’re a piece of shit. Take the money got from your shitty sponsorship and donate it to a charity to actually helps women who are really battling mental illness. You should be ashamed, bitch.

Also, they way she talks as if she’s the only woman to ever have it or talk about it (when she literally hasn’t even been diagnosed). She’s such a fucking c*nt. Inbred bitch. Talk about a desperate, bottom of the barrel bitch.
Last edited by yeahsureok on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by yeahsureok »

LittleBit_911 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:12 am Now their $1400.00 fridge is broken and they have to exchange it! I feel like that house is jinxed! Gonna be moving in less than a year. It’s not a good fit for them.
Either that or Karma is starting to show her face.
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

yeahsureok wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:40 pm
LittleBit_911 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:12 am Now their $1400.00 fridge is broken and they have to exchange it! I feel like that house is jinxed! Gonna be moving in less than a year. It’s not a good fit for them.
Either that or Karma is starting to show her face.
She deserves all the karma. It’s starting to eat her face alive. Droopy jowls, lines... she looks old and worn.
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

The jowls are totally because she has dentures right??

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Ohhhhh you got your nails done thought you never have time for yourself !! Those rings are gross tacky ugly ratchet
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

CrimsonAndClover wrote:The jowls are totally because she has dentures right??

No those are her real teeth
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

meanmuggin wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:58 pm
CrimsonAndClover wrote:The jowls are totally because she has dentures right??

No those are her real teeth
They just look like shit
Bitsofblush
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bitsofblush »

earthwormjoe2 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:47 pm Wtf is that bathroom? The random ass shelf and that tiny mirror? They can’t be serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you see that she got PiNk CoOkIe ShEeTs as well? Trash
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

yeahsureok wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:37 pm As someone who was diagnosed with PPD it makes me very uncomfortable how she’s fantasizes about it (it’s so clear she’s never actually dealt with it.. a bad day doesn’t = depression) Women literally kill themselves over this Tiffani! It can destroy families. You’re an asshole who hasn’t even been diagnosed by a doctor yet here you are giving advice... YOURE FUCKING SICK!!!. You self diagnose when you want pitty, attention and a sponsorship. You’re a piece of shit. Take the money got from your shitty sponsorship and donate it to a charity to actually helps women who are really battling mental illness. You should be ashamed, bitch.

Also, they way she talks as if she’s the only woman to ever have it or talk about it (when she literally hasn’t even been diagnosed). She’s such a fucking c*nt. Inbred bitch. Talk about a desperate, bottom of the barrel bitch.

👏👏 All of this!!! The fact that she’s exploiting her fake anxiety and PPD for a sponsorship and views to be relatable is disgusting.

This is her typical scam fraud sing and dance, exploiting her kids, fake infertility journey, exploiting grief by using the brother she never mets death, her dogs death and BBLs sons. Exploiting her, Shrimps and now the kids made up food sensitivities. Exploiting growing up “poor” and having to get a free turkey 🙄 the list goes on. She’s a con artist!!
Bitsofblush
Amateur
Amateur

RealityBites wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:28 pm
yeahsureok wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:37 pm As someone who was diagnosed with PPD it makes me very uncomfortable how she’s fantasizes about it (it’s so clear she’s never actually dealt with it.. a bad day doesn’t = depression) Women literally kill themselves over this Tiffani! It can destroy families. You’re an asshole who hasn’t even been diagnosed by a doctor yet here you are giving advice... YOURE FUCKING SICK!!!. You self diagnose when you want pitty, attention and a sponsorship. You’re a piece of shit. Take the money got from your shitty sponsorship and donate it to a charity to actually helps women who are really battling mental illness. You should be ashamed, bitch.

👏👏 All of this!!! The fact that she’s exploiting her fake anxiety and PPD for a sponsorship and views to be relatable is disgusting.

This is her typical scam fraud sing and dance, exploiting her kids, fake infertility journey, exploiting grief by using the brother she never mets death, her dogs death and BBLs sons. Exploiting her, Shrimps and now the kids made up food sensitivities. Exploiting growing up “poor” and having to get a free turkey 🙄 the list goes on. She’s a con artist!!
I stopped watching her for a really long time. I must’ve missed the fake infertility phase of her channel.
Bitsofblush
Amateur
Amateur

RealityBites wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:28 pm

I stopped watching her for a really long time. I must’ve missed the fake infertility phase of her channel.
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Buying cheap ass paper items from $1 and putting it on the stairs is extra?! LOL.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

judgyqueen wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:12 am Buying cheap ass paper items from $1 and putting it on the stairs is extra?! LOL.
Lmaooo 😂 she said the same thing last year on Easter when she dusted sugar all over the floor as bunny prints but still only cooked marry me chicken for her fomily for Easter dinner 😂😂
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

I’m sorry but COME ON. They put out St Patrick’s day things for all their kids? No- she blatantly says “Chris did this for ELLA”. Ella would get a kick out of it. Like honestly, wtf.
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

anyone saw the throw back photos from previuos years st.patricks day?? ELLA,ELLA,ELLA- then one about carter and 2 others which Tanner is present too..infuriating!!!
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Ok tiff your Brain actually isn’t as busy as normal moms bc we don’t have husbands home sucking our asshole all day like you
We have men we actually go to work and the stay at home moms have to actually take care of the house and kids alone !!!!!
You make youtube videos and you can make them when you want it isn’t a real job so get over yourself !
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

I watched parts of the roadtrip video and they genuinely look miserable together. Their conversations are so fake and lack any substance. All they did was complain.. I dont know how people actually enjoy watching them.
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

GGnella wrote:Ok tiff your Brain actually isn’t as busy as normal moms bc we don’t have husbands home sucking our asshole all day like you
We have men we actually go to work and the stay at home moms have to actually take care of the house and kids alone !!!!!
You make youtube videos and you can make them when you want it isn’t a real job so get over yourself !
Lol I work a full time job and so does my husband and our daughter still does more activities in a weekend than the Beastons do in a month. Please tell me more about your busy brain, Tiff

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

For a little perspective...
I work a full-time job. I also work part-time (20 hours a week) not because we need the money but because we are trying to buy a beach house and those are crazy expensive lol. Plus, I have a YouTube channel (not mom related AT ALL). My YouTube channel actually takes a lot of work because it's informational/educational, it's not just setting up a tripod and recording things I'd be doing anyways. YouTube is a lot of work, but it isn't hard and she's constantly trying to make it sound like it's SoOoO hard, like she's doing us a favor putting in this work.

She's the queen of doing minimal effort and expecting huge praise for it. It drives me freaking insane. This is in reference to her Insta story where she lists out all she needs to do. I do all of her to do list in the first 2 hours of my day, in addition to a full time job and a part time job. And I do it without asking for head pats.
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

ALSO, I feel like she's been fairly quiet about her essential oils business. Or at least more quiet than she was in the past year. It's clear she was pushing/hustling for the house. Last year, she pushed those essential oils HARD and if you match up the timeframe to when they bought their house and when she started quieting down a little more, it matches.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”