T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

judgyqueen
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Ok last thing, I'm just not done yet lol. I just saw Bri's stories. Trashi, if you want to see what extra is, look there. Green pancakes, rainbow topping, whipped cream clouds, and sprinkles? THAT is extra, not a $1 package of garbage from the dollar tree lololol
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

She’s officially stuck in 2007. The belly button ring, the black hair with yellow streaks, the mean girls persona... that was probably when she was living her best life and she is still chasing that high.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

strongybady wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:59 am
GGnella wrote:Ok tiff your Brain actually isn’t as busy as normal moms bc we don’t have husbands home sucking our asshole all day like you
We have men we actually go to work and the stay at home moms have to actually take care of the house and kids alone !!!!!
You make youtube videos and you can make them when you want it isn’t a real job so get over yourself !
Lol I work a full time job and so does my husband and our daughter still does more activities in a weekend than the Beastons do in a month. Please tell me more about your busy brain, Tiff

God bless your hard working family !!!!!
Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

BanYTmommies wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:35 am Did anyone catch the YouTuber headlines about her not wanting to take a day off?? The comments were hilarious, most people chiming in to say no it’s not the algorithm I just didn’t want to watch because it’s the same old shit and you’re boring. Haha!! Most people also commented having zero sympathy for her for finding the time to post two videos a week. Although there were like two comments about how they loved Tiff and thought she was being So ReAl about her mental health and taking time if she needed it. How about you don’t allow your husband to quit his job in order to not have to rely on YT. That’s where your AnXiEtY comes from, not postpartum. It’s from making stupid life decisions that will impact you for years to come. I know she apparently makes “tons” from YL oils but again it’s not something you should rely on for steady, consistent income. And how the everloving WORLD does she have 500K subscribers?!? Even if she buys them...are there seriously that many people who enjoy watching her?
I watched that video and commented on it, too. I like the Youtuber Headlines videos, but laughed when she saif Tiffani had "good work ethic". Ummm no, she has a House slave husband do 99.9% of everything. 2 half assed videos a week is hardly having "good work ethic".
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

lol I read thought the YT headlines video comments. It looks like a lot of people are catching on to Tiffani’s lies that we all see. Also they are saying how boring she is and so repetitive. 🙌🏼
Ssmith90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ssmith90 »

It’s uncomfortable listing to t.desperate complaining about her views... maybe if she OR her husband had a job she could skip more days. Because her life is “so” hard. She’s even said before if her husband wasn’t a stay at home parent too they probably wouldn’t have had a 4th baby. Try being a solo stay at home mom to 4 kids, husband gone 6a-6p everyday, AND doing all the shit you video alone. Also as a fellow used to be NICU nurse, she complains A LOT about her babies not sleeping. After seeing some of the sickest babies, she should be thankful and know it’s just a phase that will pass...
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

disney8 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:45 pm lol I read thought the YT headlines video comments. It looks like a lot of people are catching on to Tiffani’s lies that we all see. Also they are saying how boring she is and so repetitive. 🙌🏼
I'm surprised they let them stay and didn't block them!
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Sparklehorse1 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:42 am She’s officially stuck in 2007. The belly button ring, the black hair with yellow streaks, the mean girls persona... that was probably when she was living her best life and she is still chasing that high.
THIS! Don't forget the throwback strip club music she loves so much.
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

Woof.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Sendallthewine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sendallthewine »

The life she leads kills me. I have 5 kids under 8. The amount of sports and activities my kids do is insane - but they love trying new things. To not even have her boys in rec league soccer/basketball/t-ball/swim lessons - anything- is crazy! Prima ballerina is about all they manage. There are ways to safely do so many sports in this Covid era. Or art classes or park and rec camps.

I suppose it’s hard when you have turned your kids into iPad robots. I’d like to see her do a detox on screens for them (we are on month 2 for our kids- it was hard for two days. Now it’s amazing watching them create and be imaginative), do an outing a day or a field trip a week. Get OUT and enjoy the world a bit. They might find they have better content if they experience life.

I also take all kids out, by myself, to the park almost every day. Winter we sled and skate. Tuck and roll people! Strap the baby on, go to a small park and just brave it! Worst that happens is you drag a few kids screaming back to the car and go home. Best, it’s an awesome day. You do not need a full army to take 4 kids to a park!

Gd they are lazy. Those poor kids.

I’m also waiting for the tummy tuck and boob lift to sneak in. Under the guise of a hernia surgery perhaps?

Sorry for the ramble. Had to get six months worth of her ridiculousness off my chest apparently. So many things I could go on and on about.
Ssmith90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ssmith90 »

ATTENTION T.BORING: We all know you read this forum... doesn’t your enemy Bri do a $1,000 course on how to do a YouTube channel?! Since you think it’s so hard, why don’t you share the behind the scenes?! Less people will sign up for Bris class and you can bitch some more about the hardest job ever?
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

They hired a task rabbit to put together some Ikea furniture? Shrimp is officially fucking useless. Can't risk messing up his hair or manicure.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

In today's video, she couldn't let Shrimp talk for even 2 seconds before turning it to her, how hard her journey is, how brave and strong she is, how amazing it is that she's doing what she's doing, etc. How does he put up with her? She literally cannot hold a conversation about anything other than herself.
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

Sparklehorse1 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:42 am She’s officially stuck in 2007. The belly button ring, the black hair with yellow streaks, the mean girls persona... that was probably when she was living her best life and she is still chasing that high.
Exactly my thoughts, they are both stuck! Hate people that do that! Move on!
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Has anyone noticed between her old
House and this one there are never any family photos around
None of her side or Chris fam so odd she hangs these massive calendars but no family
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

Tiffani doesn't like being called on her bullshit in this new vlog. You can tell by her body language and not talking directly to the camera that she a lying piece of shit( we already knew this). Trashi, you should feel ashamed for lying for attention, not telling people it is "on them" for getting after you for having "Pospartum". You just don't like that you are getting called out and people aren't kissing your ass and telling you how strong and admirable you are. The Jowls must be siphoning all your oxygen, they are bigger than the size of your pathetic brain.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Bitsofblush wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:45 pm
RealityBites wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:28 pm
yeahsureok wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:37 pm As someone who was diagnosed with PPD it makes me very uncomfortable how she’s fantasizes about it (it’s so clear she’s never actually dealt with it.. a bad day doesn’t = depression) Women literally kill themselves over this Tiffani! It can destroy families. You’re an asshole who hasn’t even been diagnosed by a doctor yet here you are giving advice... YOURE FUCKING SICK!!!. You self diagnose when you want pitty, attention and a sponsorship. You’re a piece of shit. Take the money got from your shitty sponsorship and donate it to a charity to actually helps women who are really battling mental illness. You should be ashamed, bitch.

Also, they way she talks as if she’s the only woman to ever have it or talk about it (when she literally hasn’t even been diagnosed). She’s such a fucking c*nt. Inbred bitch. Talk about a desperate, bottom of the barrel bitch.

👏👏 All of this!!! The fact that she’s exploiting her fake anxiety and PPD for a sponsorship and views to be relatable is disgusting.

This is her typical scam fraud sing and dance, exploiting her kids, fake infertility journey, exploiting grief by using the brother she never mets death, her dogs death and BBLs sons. Exploiting her, Shrimps and now the kids made up food sensitivities. Exploiting growing up “poor” and having to get a free turkey 🙄 the list goes on. She’s a con artist!!
I stopped watching her for a really long time. I must’ve missed the fake infertility phase of her channel.

Someone made a few YouTube videos exposing Trashy Beaston and showed her messages telling someone to fake infertility for views to be successful on YouTube because it works for her, which obviously we know she has no problem getting knocked up. This is very disgusting to any woman who has a hard time trying to conceive and Trashy just fakes it along with everything else for content and views. The one YouTube is called something like “Dear Tiffani, you’re a scam” or something like that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

GGnella wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:01 pm Has anyone noticed between her old
House and this one there are never any family photos around
None of her side or Chris fam so odd she hangs these massive calendars but no family
Her mom's side of the family has a long history of abuse, drug use, mental problems, illegal activities... The list goes on.

I don't follow her enough, mostly read just here, but I'm wondering if she had mentioned a couple of years ago that her one uncle (mom's brother) had a really terrible stroke that had him basically a vegetable for months. He's still in rough shape.

Also, about 6 months ago her other uncle died of a heart attack.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

What the hell is up with her needing to go with Chris to pick the kids up!!?? I suppose she wants to see her in laws? Lmao I would just wait my ass at home and keep cooking and see them in an hour.. her “I miss my kids!!” comment sent me. Come on 😂😂 she misses her kids who are at their grandmas and school for, what? 4 hours? Maybe 6?? Yet puts her children to sleep at 6PM so she has 12 hours to not deal with them. lmaooo ok Tiff
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

noahsmom13 wrote:What the hell is up with her needing to go with Chris to pick the kids up!!?? I suppose she wants to see her in laws? Lmao I would just wait my ass at home and keep cooking and see them in an hour.. her “I miss my kids!!” comment sent me. Come on ImageImage she misses her kids who are at their grandmas and school for, what? 4 hours? Maybe 6?? Yet puts her children to sleep at 6PM so she has 12 hours to not deal with them. lmaooo ok Tiff
She just wants to make sure Chris doesn't make a BJ pit stop Image

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”