T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

They both control each other so much... it’s pretttyyy pathetic. Before her, tiny hooked up with a lot of girls and actually had a life and friends. Now he’s a servant to a droopy jowled miserable liar. They both suck the air out of any room they enter... the Beaston’s are negative and we’re always jealous of other people. So what did they do? Talk shit and make fun of people.... aND ThAt’S why they only have pretend internet friends. #beastonlies #trytoohard #cantcompete
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Majoreyeroll2 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:15 am
GGnella wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:01 pm Has anyone noticed between her old
House and this one there are never any family photos around
None of her side or Chris fam so odd she hangs these massive calendars but no family
Her mom's side of the family has a long history of abuse, drug use, mental problems, illegal activities... The list goes on.

I don't follow her enough, mostly read just here, but I'm wondering if she had mentioned a couple of years ago that her one uncle (mom's brother) had a really terrible stroke that had him basically a vegetable for months. He's still in rough shape.

Also, about 6 months ago her other uncle died of a heart attack.
I dont recall hearing about that .. dying uncles don't really fit her "brand" so that doesn't suprise me lol
katie_A1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by katie_A1 »

Huhhhh so she is soooooooo depressed and can’t do a thing (LIES) but some how goes to old navy and buys clothes!? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Then shows on stories it’s all for the girls?????? She is awful. Did the boys get anything? Maybe a shirt? T.pos is lying scam of a person.
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

These two are intolerable and so fucking useless. Stop reproducing, nobody wants more of you guys, at all. Awful, awful self tanning job. Such a superficial telling of her postpartum stories. Bitch you don't have postpartum depression or anxiety, you have regrets. Face it. You regret marrying your useless cheating husband, you regret having four kids, you regret moving to your shitty cookie cutter house. That's not depression.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Deuces wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:48 am These two are intolerable and so fucking useless. Stop reproducing, nobody wants more of you guys, at all. Awful, awful self tanning job. Such a superficial telling of her postpartum stories. Bitch you don't have postpartum depression or anxiety, you have regrets. Face it. You regret marrying your useless cheating husband, you regret having four kids, you regret moving to your shitty cookie cutter house. That's not depression.
Yupp! This is it! T.Scammy is impulsive and never thinks about the outcome of her wants. She is miserable.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Claims shopping for 4 kids was soo stressful yet only got her sons 1 pair of sandals...? 😂😂😂 so she shopped for 2 kids and picked up a pair of shoes for the others. How do people follow her and actually not pick up on her bullshit?
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

None of her side or Chris fam so odd she hangs these massive calendars but no family
I know a lot of people similar to her who are codependent and are hyperfocused on their own family to the extent of forgetting that they each came from a family. My only hope is that she's treated the same way when the kids grow up. I think the boys will marry women just like Trashi who will want nothing to do with the Beastons, just like Trashi seems to want nothing to do with her in-laws despite them being seemingly good people.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

Majoreyeroll2 wrote:
Her mom's side of the family has a long history of abuse, drug use, mental problems, illegal activities... The list goes on.

I don't follow her enough, mostly read just here, but I'm wondering if she had mentioned a couple of years ago that her one uncle (mom's brother) had a really terrible stroke that had him basically a vegetable for months. He's still in rough shape.

She never mentioned that because she doesn’t speak to that side of her family. She’s too “good” for them. Ya know, too famous Image
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Bragging about Old Navy. Ikea furniture is a reach. Dollar Store decorations. Promotes organic and healthy lifestyles and then buys cheap crap with all kinds of chemicals. Scam. Artist. (And a terrible one at that if you think all of those things are things to aspire to get) these people really need to get jobs and go away.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

noahsmom13 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:46 am Claims shopping for 4 kids was soo stressful yet only got her sons 1 pair of sandals...? 😂😂😂 so she shopped for 2 kids and picked up a pair of shoes for the others. How do people follow her and actually not pick up on her bullshit?
I will retract this post but complain more 😅 she is so so so lazy with her shopping for the boys. Everything they get has to match? Do they not have their own personalities? I hate the matching shit so much.. coordinate them, sure but every single time they get dressed they do not need to wear the same thing. Also, curious why does Tanner need new clothes? Can’t he wear Caters old ones? I know she pretends she gave her sister Ellas clothes but what’s the excuse for Caters clothes?
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

noahsmom13 wrote:
noahsmom13 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:46 am Claims shopping for 4 kids was soo stressful yet only got her sons 1 pair of sandals...? ImageImageImage so she shopped for 2 kids and picked up a pair of shoes for the others. How do people follow her and actually not pick up on her bullshit?
I will retract this post but complain more Image she is so so so lazy with her shopping for the boys. Everything they get has to match? Do they not have their own personalities? I hate the matching shit so much.. coordinate them, sure but every single time they get dressed they do not need to wear the same thing. Also, curious why does Tanner need new clothes? Can’t he wear Caters old ones? I know she pretends she gave her sister Ellas clothes but what’s the excuse for Caters clothes?
I came here to say the same thing. Did she not save anything? I understand picking up some new things for Tanner. Every kid deserves some new things, but an entire wardrobe every season? Way to not be a minimalist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cjinx33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cjinx33 »

NWMember21 wrote:I give it a year and we'll be hearing the drumbeat that Shrimp wants a fifth or she does, they'll go back/forth with discussions in several videos then decide five is where it's at. They didn't buy that house with four bedrooms to double up the boys and leave one as a guest bedroom. She keeps saying the only person who stays with them is her mother but that is b.s. because her mother lives in Bethleham (about 1 hour and change away).

As an aside, I also have a Toll Brothers and they nickel and dime for every upgrade. Her house is as basic as you possibly get with maybe one or two upgrades (the farmhouse sink the in the kitchen and the kitchen vent). There is no wainscoting, crown molding, doors for the playroom, etc. My biggest regret was not getting the hardwood floors in the bedrooms and I think hers will be too. Mine looked like crap after a year because Toll brothers only puts the cheapest quality. Now we are ripping it out, moving furniture, living out of one room so hardwood floors can be installed while we are in the house. It's a total pain. Beaston has light rugs EVERYWHERE....in the kid's play room in the front of the house, the staircase, every bedroom and even the hallway upstairs.
I remember when Bits of Bri was walking through her pretend model house and she kept talking about all the changes and thinking well you just doubled the price and honestly that’s why she didn’t get it. I think it’s the best reality check for the YouTube mamas who think they’ve arrived. Can you imagine not being able to afford mirrors. Like maybe this isn’t a good idea...
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

meanmuggin wrote:
Majoreyeroll2 wrote:

She never mentioned that because she doesn’t speak to that side of her family. She’s too “good” for them. Ya know, too famous Image
Her brothers look like crack heads. Her father looks like an alcoholic and she’s alluded to him not being a good dad. She said she won’t do a “draw my life” because she doesn’t want to hurt her mom’s feelings. I’m sure a ton of effed up ish has happened in that family. It’s a shame she just isn’t open and honest about it. They share openly that Chris’ brother is in recovery, and I think that’s great.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

These two lazy idiots seriously paid someone to put their cabinets together while they were home?!?! Pathetic.

And I laugh that he purposely angels the camera in a way to never pick up a view of their backyard.

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

noahsmom13 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:46 pm
noahsmom13 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:46 am Claims shopping for 4 kids was soo stressful yet only got her sons 1 pair of sandals...? 😂😂😂 so she shopped for 2 kids and picked up a pair of shoes for the others. How do people follow her and actually not pick up on her bullshit?
I will retract this post but complain more 😅 she is so so so lazy with her shopping for the boys. Everything they get has to match? Do they not have their own personalities? I hate the matching shit so much.. coordinate them, sure but every single time they get dressed they do not need to wear the same thing. Also, curious why does Tanner need new clothes? Can’t he wear Caters old ones? I know she pretends she gave her sister Ellas clothes but what’s the excuse for Caters clothes?
You literally took ALL the words out of my mouth!!! Lol. I do not get the matching thing (its even annoying to me on twins let alone different aged kids!) And exactly, so much for hand me downs when you buy them the same exact shit!
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

Actual footage of Tiff either scouring Bri’s IG stories looking for stuff to copy and/or reading here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

pineberry wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:05 am Actual footage of Tiff either scouring Bri’s IG stories looking for stuff to copy and/or reading here.
🤣🤣🤣 I came here to say she’s reading ytmd
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

pineberry wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:05 am Actual footage of Tiff either scouring Bri’s IG stories looking for stuff to copy and/or reading here.
She looks so oold,and worn and bitter😏
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Omfg! Woof!!!! she looks sooo old!!! The jowls!! The frown lines!!! If this is how bad she looks in her 30s what will another 10 years do?!?!? 😬
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

I came to say without filters....WOOF.

My mom looks younger than she does.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”