T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Tonesbay »

pineberry wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:05 am Actual footage of Tiff either scouring Bri’s IG stories looking for stuff to copy and/or reading here.
Squidward.

Her face looks like Squidward from SpongeBob. I thought it was an old witch face but wow. Just wow.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Henno »

pineberry wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:05 am Actual footage of Tiff either scouring Bri’s IG stories looking for stuff to copy and/or reading here.
She looks so bitter and full of hatred...as usual. This is her face whenever she doesn't know the camera's on her.

The perfect advertisement against doing a celery cleanse 🤮
hannahps
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannahps »

She put her belly button piercing back in and is looking into “belly button skin tightening.”

Also, does anyone remember how many rings she had before? It’s definitely five now - engagement ring, original wedding band, one eternity band and two other bands with small diamonds part of the way around.
Last edited by hannahps on Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
shemythomas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shemythomas »

He’s creepyImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Belly button ring?? Lmao is that still a thing? Maybe for teenagers? LOL this “woman” is mentally 14. She did not progress past 14. PAAAHHHHTHETIC!! Embarrassing!!
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

Why is she fixing her belly button that nobody sees and not fixing her jowls? The jowls are huge. HUGE frown lines. HUGE droopy saggy old looking jowls....... Fix the face instead trashy.. you look like hell.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Why would he post this? T.lies you look like you are 80 years old.
0D90A736-BE57-49CD-AE85-FC46ABB50ED4.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

Megyevans34 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:23 am 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Because he secretly hates her. I think she reminds him everyday that he cheated and she can easily divorce him and he will never see his kids again and that he is nothing without her. This is his way of getting back at her a little bit.
Her soul is so ugly that it’s showing through to her face.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

The belly button toning will turn into liposuction. For someone who starves she sure has a pooch stomach. My sister has three kids and is still a size 0 and never had that bad of a pooch. If all you're gonna eat is green gunk id be wanting washboard abs. Otherwise, eat the biscuit.
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Belly button skin tightening?!! Gurl. You need face tightening. Your jowls will be down to your belly button soon. That story Chris posted was horrendous, I’d be so embarrassed if I were her
Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennaleeds19 »

Sparklehorse1 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:29 am
Megyevans34 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:23 am 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Because he secretly hates her. I think she reminds him everyday that he cheated and she can easily divorce him and he will never see his kids again and that he is nothing without her. This is his way of getting back at her a little bit.
Her soul is so ugly that it’s showing through to her face.

I agree with this! She def reminds him every day that he got a BJ from a chick he used to work with.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Must be nice to have date nights during a pandemic, Tiff. Can’t relate.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

She cannot even say “I think all like body like types are like beautiful like in their own like way...” with a straight face. She has that sh*t eating, snide grin on her face while saying it. No one cares if you’re insecure/mentally ill enough to get medical spa treatments done. Does she know she can do something without announcing it to the internet?

bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

This nasty whore and the pronunciation of the word crayon. 🙄

Yes, I’m aware in NJ you will hear it pronounced crown or cran. She’s in PA but so badly wants to be from LBI or the Shore, she has her children pronouncing it incorrectly. I love different accents but hers is a wannabe Jersey accent.

Which way do you all say it? It’s cray-on for me.
CopperBoom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CopperBoom »

bcuzimnosey wrote:This nasty whore and the pronunciation of the word crayon. Image

Yes, I’m aware in NJ you will hear it pronounced crown or cran. She’s in PA but so badly wants to be from LBI or the Shore, she has her children pronouncing it incorrectly. I love different accents but hers is a wannabe Jersey accent.

Cray-on for me. All the way.

I still don't understand where she got her "accent" from. I've never heard anyone pronounce the words "family" and "channel" the way she does.

Also, I wish she'd learn how to pronounce Peony correctly. It's supposed to be more like pee-uh-nee, but she says pee-oh-nee. Same with Salmon. She pronounces it with the L, and I crack up every time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

CopperBoom wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:39 am
I still don't understand where she got her "accent" from. I've never heard anyone pronounce the words "family" and "channel" the way she does.

Also, I wish she'd learn how to pronounce Peony correctly. It's supposed to be more like pee-uh-nee, but she says pee-oh-nee. Same with Salmon. She pronounces it with the L, and I crack up every time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
And her supposed Paleo diet. She says Pal-e-o 🙄

It’s not pal, like a pen PAL, Tiffani. It’s pay like PAY day.

Say it with me Tiffani... PaY-leo
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

OK what a BIG LIE! She thinks all body types are beautiful? LIE. She made fun of fat people. She made fun of everything about anybody. She is a con artist and a huge liar. People that knew you aren’t fooled Tiffani.
Hjein23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hjein23 »

Their old home was beautiful! With a huge yard. 1000x better than their new home. My guess is they’re gonna do some renovations and makeover videos & then sell it in a couple years.
earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

bcuzimnosey wrote:This nasty whore and the pronunciation of the word crayon. Image

So here in Maryland a lot of people actually say crown lol Image

Hydrangea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hydrangea »

bcuzimnosey wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:38 pm This nasty whore and the pronunciation of the word crayon. 🙄

This is also a Philly thing. We say crown.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”