T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Tonesbay »

nl_s wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:43 pm Must be nice to have date nights during a pandemic, Tiff. Can’t relate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She has buyer's remorse about the house and the fourth kid. Her IG quote about folding laundry for kids...you chose to have four of them. The belly button ring. The crappy stripper wanna be music at 10:17pm. The regression to her teenage self. The same old videos. How many times do people actually want to watch some quack grocery pick up and vacuuming in tight pants with your fat rolls hanging out?

The reason their kids have to watch their videos is because they're parents are the only ones obsessed with them. How sad.
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

"All bodies are beautiful?" coming from her that is SUCH BS. She made fun of anyone who was 10 pounds overweight.

And can she stop saying For Realzzz..grow the hell up! She looks HORRIBLE. All the years of being a backstabbing bitch is showing up all over her face, "for realzzzzzzz."
geeceena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geeceena »

Another week of the same videos. Prep (cutting vegetables 🥱), more organization (of what?), and another morning routine. Jesus, let’s get some new content ok?

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Old droopy jowls asking for content suggestions.

How about the one where you show people your droopy true self without a filter and go get a job and get your husband off of the pedo crack pipe? There's some content for ya.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Vanillacupcake wrote:"All bodies are beautiful?" coming from her that is SUCH BS. She made fun of anyone who was 10 pounds overweight.

And can she stop saying For Realzzz..grow the hell up! She looks HORRIBLE. All the years of being a backstabbing bitch is showing up all over her face, "for realzzzzzzz."
Anyone with half a brain can tell that she’s completely full of sh*t! She’s clearly miserable and insecure if she can’t have an inch of wrinkly skin around her navel after having 4 kids. What a sad life!!! Zero confidence. Zero chill. She needs to calm down, eat a bagel, grow a friend and have a glass of wine.

What’s with the 18 different kinds of milk?! She literally just bought cows milk, coconut milk, almond milk AND oat milk on the same day. That alone is enough to raise concerns for her obsessive eating disorder which she’s clearly projecting on to her family.

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Her problem is him. They need to spend hours away from each other. This codependency would drive anyone insane. She let him take over her dream. It would be different if he didn't try to be famous too. Other vloggers who have husbands that stay at home stay OUT of the picture except for Alex Garza and people stopped watching and collabing with her because of her husband being annoying. Same here. She was on her way to conning the world and then he ruined it. That's her real problem.
candycorn12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by candycorn12 »

God she is just so boring. I liked watching her videos at the old house back around the time she got pregnant with Ella and thru that pregnancy. She was bubbly and full of life and that was all before I discovered YTMD lol. But this house they have, I have zero desire to watch any of this crap. Shrimp is a real try hard. What a loser. I think she is totally sick of him.

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Also, how lame can you be to repost people (all three of them) either watching or putting whipped cream in coffee. Even Madison Lecroy is getting picked on by Bravo as desperate for reposting people mentioning her.

It's desperate and a terrible look. How insecure can you be?
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

bcuzimnosey wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:38 pm This nasty whore and the pronunciation of the word crayon. 🙄

Yes, I’m aware in NJ you will hear it pronounced crown or cran. She’s in PA but so badly wants to be from LBI or the Shore, she has her children pronouncing it incorrectly. I love different accents but hers is a wannabe Jersey accent.

Which way do you all say it? It’s cray-on for me.
I am in Minnesota and I and most people around here say "Cran".
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

How is putting whipped cream on coffee a t.beaston thing? The people that idolize her are pathetic drones
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

Omg THANK YOU for mentioning the whipped cream thing. I’ve been putting whipped cream in my coffee for years, and so have friends and people I know. Why do people act like this is an invention by tiffani lmao.

Her IG stories are sooooo boring with 90% of them being reposts of people kissing her non-existent butt. She clearly gets such an ego boost by all these losers tagging her, and probably thinks “gotta show all the haters that I’ve got tons of FANS!” when she reposts stuff
Ssmith90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ssmith90 »

Can someone explain her obsession with her nutritionist who only has 7k followers on YouTube. I don’t see anything money wise in it for t.pathetic but she is ALWAYS trying to promote her. What am I missing?
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

I have a question to those ones who knew her in real life; does she really soeak this bitchy all the time, or is it for the videos only?? It is just i sanely annoyig how she speaks!! That fake super sugary tone of her voice,those "ssss"-s,OMG!! 😳😳 I could just tear off my ears not to hear it, beacuse it literally irritates and hurts them!! How in the hell can ANYONE bear her 24/7???😱😱😱
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Ssmith90 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:49 pm Can someone explain her obsession with her nutritionist who only has 7k followers on YouTube. I don’t see anything money wise in it for t.pathetic but she is ALWAYS trying to promote her. What am I missing?
I’d bet that woman is doing the meal planning/nutrition plan for free or is paying her for the promos. But tiff probably only has like 7,000 actual followers since the rest are bought so maybe it’s just a mutual collab thing 🐸☕️
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

The desperation is palpable. “Swipe up to engage on my poorly performing new video of me chopping vegetables for the 8,000th time to boost the algorithm!” Also I swear to Geebus she had that same slide twice in a row before she deleted one. 🤭
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Damask1988 wrote:
bcuzimnosey wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:38 pm This nasty whore and the pronunciation of the word crayon. Image

Yes, I’m aware in NJ you will hear it pronounced crown or cran. She’s in PA but so badly wants to be from LBI or the Shore, she has her children pronouncing it incorrectly. I love different accents but hers is a wannabe Jersey accent.

Mpls too and its "Cran"...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

kristalgirl83 wrote:I have a question to those ones who knew her in real life; does she really soeak this bitchy all the time, or is it for the videos only?? It is just i sanely annoyig how she speaks!! That fake super sugary tone of her voice,those "ssss"-s,OMG!! ImageImage I could just tear off my ears not to hear it, beacuse it literally irritates and hurts them!! How in the hell can ANYONE bear her 24/7???ImageImageImage
Her voice is that annoying and condescending in person.
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

jazieg wrote:
Damask1988 wrote:
bcuzimnosey wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:38 pm This nasty whore and the pronunciation of the word crayon. Image

Mpls too and its "Cran"...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
lol I’m from Jersey (same town as Trashi) and I pronounce it as crown. To me she def has a Jersey accent, not a northern Jersey accent that a lot of people are familiar with and associate Jersey with. It’s like a Philly/central Jersey accent. She did live here through high school if I’m not mistaken?

katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

meanmuggin wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:54 pm
kristalgirl83 wrote:I have a question to those ones who knew her in real life; does she really soeak this bitchy all the time, or is it for the videos only?? It is just i sanely annoyig how she speaks!! That fake super sugary tone of her voice,those "ssss"-s,OMG!! ImageImage I could just tear off my ears not to hear it, beacuse it literally irritates and hurts them!! How in the hell can ANYONE bear her 24/7???ImageImageImage
Her voice is that annoying and condescending in person.
Yep her voice is that annoying.. everything about her is that annoying in real life. She’s mean and ugly on the inside.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Chris posting videos of himself making coffee I swear he’s such a pussy . Get a life Chris !!!!!! Go to work !!!! Be a man !!!!
My husband doesn’t even have social media bc he doesn’t have the time bc he actually has a real job and life and friends and family !!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”