Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

Any bets on if baby Tobin is going to come early? Since she was so ill recently I don't know if that has any impact on her pregnancy. Her last video was a baby haul and she bought a TON of stuff. Then it looked like over on IG that there was a post of her at her baby shower and there were a million more gifts. I was wondering where it would all go. I know baby sleeps in her room for a few years. I just think it's wild how she spends now. Jamerell from 5 years ago would have had a heart attack!
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

So baby is born (Announcement on Jammerill's instagram). I do confess having a soft spot for Jammerill (apart from her cooking lol)
DarkMark
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DarkMark »

She just released a 2+ hour overview of her life - I found it really interesting
frogy8thefly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by frogy8thefly »

8/24/23 Travis Stewart is charged with assault. Jamerill's statement is attached. Courtdate allegedly in Oct '24. Around this time Jamerill stops wearing her wedding band/engagement ring, and addresses a "secondary trauma" that she doesn't explain. This is after having a miscarriage earlier this year, and Travis' dad passing away recently.

My personal speculation is between the trauma of her own abusive father and the shock of the situation Jamerill and Travis are wholly separated and will ultimately divorce. I highly doubt a woman who grew up in that kind of household would want to allow a repeat of that environment for her children. I also think this year was hard on them both and Travis cracked. Not an excuse to beat up your kid (at least enough to scare everyone IDK about serious injuries.)Image

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

frogy8thefly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by frogy8thefly »

Continued from above, second page of statement attachedImage

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”