T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

To be fair, to those that said they pronounce it cran/crown too, I would never refer to you as a nasty whore. That’s a special reference just for T.NastyWhore. 🤣
Brash_outfielder
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Brash_outfielder »

geeceena wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:53 am Another week of the same videos. Prep (cutting vegetables 🥱), more organization (of what?), and another morning routine. Jesus, let’s get some new content ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She needs to learn quality over quantity. No I do not need another video watching you chop vegetables and put it on a tray 🙄
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:32 pm The desperation is palpable. “Swipe up to engage on my poorly performing new video of me chopping vegetables for the 8,000th time to boost the algorithm!” Also I swear to Geebus she had that same slide twice in a row before she deleted one. 🤭
Your profile pic :D :D :D :D
Yup...that's her alright!!
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

...................... why is she still trying to pimp out her sister.
No one wants to follow her.
Guru_Gossip_Girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Guru_Gossip_Girl »

Ssmith90 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:49 pm Can someone explain her obsession with her nutritionist who only has 7k followers on YouTube. I don’t see anything money wise in it for t.pathetic but she is ALWAYS trying to promote her. What am I missing?
I don’t quite get it either. That Jessica chick is unwatchable for me. Her recipes are gross, she drinks smoothies out of what look like salad dressing bottles, and she has the absolute worst vocal fry I’ve ever heard in my life. Not someone I would want nutrition advice from.
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

meanmuggin wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:31 am ...................... why is she still trying to pimp out her sister.
LOL there is nothing appealing about her sister at all. She's scary skinny, her husband seems to be absent, she quit her job, she's just trying to sell oils and be lazy like her idol t.trashy.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Vanillacupcake wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:44 am
NotAnotherUserName wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:32 pm The desperation is palpable. “Swipe up to engage on my poorly performing new video of me chopping vegetables for the 8,000th time to boost the algorithm!” Also I swear to Geebus she had that same slide twice in a row before she deleted one. 🤭
Your profile pic :D :D :D :D
Yup...that's her alright!!
Haha I thought it was fitting! 🤣
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:09 am
meanmuggin wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:31 am ...................... why is she still trying to pimp out her sister.
LOL there is nothing appealing about her sister at all. She's scary skinny, her husband seems to be absent, she quit her job, she's just trying to sell oils and be lazy like her idol t.trashy.

Yes, and her Insta feed is boring AF and not aesthetically appealing at all. If she wants to be an influencer she needs to take better pictures and use a preset and use the same preset for all of her picture for a cohesive look. You can’t have a feed of dark ass blurry pictures. I can’t believe she has as many followers as she does, TBH.
geeceena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geeceena »

What pisses me off the most is that she’s adding swipe ups to insta stories but if it’s something she can’t get commission off of, it’s lumped together in one photo that just says “it’s from ikea” or “Raymour and flannigan” PUT THE FUCKING LINK. just because you don’t get money means you stop helping people that ask? You’re gross.

Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

geeceena wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:51 am What pisses me off the most is that she’s adding swipe ups to insta stories but if it’s something she can’t get commission off of, it’s lumped together in one photo that just says “it’s from ikea” or “Raymour and flannigan” PUT THE FUCKING LINK. just because you don’t get money means you stop helping people that ask? You’re gross.

She’s very greedy and very BORING. Her stories are reposts from weird losers and affiliate links. I don’t follow her.. I only look if y’all say something is funny 😄
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

geeceena wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:51 am What pisses me off the most is that she’s adding swipe ups to insta stories but if it’s something she can’t get commission off of, it’s lumped together in one photo that just says “it’s from ikea” or “Raymour and flannigan” PUT THE FUCKING LINK. just because you don’t get money means you stop helping people that ask? You’re gross.

Lol she doesn't actually give af about her followers .. she's just a scammer. She clearly hates her life and her job .. she just posts what she needs to make money.
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

Ok,well now i was just laughing out of my heart, thank u Chris, for once, and first time,u ho estly made me laugh!!😄😄😄 Watching him fully unpacking then loading back that monster fridge,was just absolutely hilarious!!🤣🤣-while alwaystired Tiff just waltzed out elegantly from the screen leaving u again with all the dirty works, BRAVO man, you just won the golden medal for the houswife of the year!! 🤣🤣 Oooohh myy, for how long more will you be the little bitch of the family, huuhh?? Do allll the things around while ur wifey is just doing what?? Ummm,NOTHING?? Tiff,i suggest you to finally get a nice PINK("yk, just beacuse it it is pink")apron for ur little housemaid for easter surprise,cause it is just really time for it!! Oohh these Beastons,i just caant with them..!😆
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

Why is Princess Ellas hair always so messy like a bird nest and dirty, greasy looking?? What about those "world famous" yl mermaid hair spray or what the hell was it that she used for Ewwas hair and u still just couldnt tell that her hair was washed at all??
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

kristalgirl83 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:50 pm Why is Princess Ellas hair always so messy like a bird nest and dirty, greasy looking?? What about those "world famous" yl mermaid hair spray or what the hell was it that she used for Ewwas hair and u still just couldnt tell that her hair was washed at all??
I thought the same about Ellas hair it is fine and wispy but at least comb it. Maybe she can’t hold it off her face with bows but pigtails would be a better option until it grows.
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

I wonder if she went and bought more fruit to rot in her fruit tray
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

These people reallllllly need to stop vlogging 😬 I feel like i’m watching their marriage deteriorate every week that passes. The resentment they have for each other is intense. Holy moly!
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Still can’t figure out why people watch them 😫 lolololol... sure the ig stories are sometimes worth a good laugh... but the yt videos? NO. NO. They are so boring and repetitive. The Beaston’s don’t have much of a life. Same dull things and lies everyday. I also can’t believe she has not fixed the jowls. T.scam is 30 something going on 70 something.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

With a brand new house you would think she would do some new cleaning videos of wait she prob has a cleaning lady .. fraud
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Nice job getting to 10k off your sister’s coattails, Krical. Now you can get that coin with swipe ups. I wonder how many will stick around once they realize she’s the Wish version of t.jowls.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

disney8 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:57 pm Still can’t figure out why people watch them 😫 lolololol... sure the ig stories are sometimes worth a good laugh... but the yt videos? NO. NO. They are so boring and repetitive. The Beaston’s don’t have much of a life. Same dull things and lies everyday. I also can’t believe she has not fixed the jowls. T.scam is 30 something going on 70 something.
She really does look old. The misery is showing all over her face.
C31C9696-6021-4C44-A88A-9FCCC3E61A4D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”