T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Lol Krystal and Chris really have no lives huh? Do they have their own brains and thoughts? They both are like robots.. copying tiffs every move to feel like they accomplished something. They are obsessed with t.trash and want to be her so badly.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

_boymomx2 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:39 pm
jazieg wrote:
Damask1988 wrote:
I am in Minnesota and I and most people around here say "Cran".
Mpls too and its "Cran"...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
lol I’m from Jersey (same town as Trashi) and I pronounce it as crown. To me she def has a Jersey accent, not a northern Jersey accent that a lot of people are familiar with and associate Jersey with. It’s like a Philly/central Jersey accent. She did live here through high school if I’m not mistaken?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She sounds exactly like Camille Grammar to me!
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by meanmuggin »

Noticed the comments are limited for the Beast.

I thought you were so big and tough and the people who don’t support you are mean bullies and you wish for their kids to be bullied? All talk, you big joke.

She’s nothing but a pathetic coward who cries at night and reads her own hate forum.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

My friend is a PA and messaged Tiffani during her celery cleanse crap before getting pregnant again saying, very kindly, it may be doing her more harm than good and sent a link to an article and told her to feel free to ask her any questions. Tiffani is so sensitive she instantly blocked her.

kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

nl_s wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:10 am My friend is a PA and messaged Tiffani during her celery cleanse crap before getting pregnant again saying, very kindly, it may be doing her more harm than good and sent a link to an article and told her to feel free to ask her any questions. Tiffani is so sensitive she instantly blocked her.

[/quote

Wow, this is really just unbelievable and being a jerk! Im interested in healthy eating, and effects of different foods, if I were her, I would have at least check out that article and def. not block a person who sent it. Even if I dont agree, it is simpy just not a thing to block somone for
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

It's HYSTERICAL that getting her sister to 10K was this huge accomplishment. Real big goals in that family. Pathetic that their lives are nothing but the internet.
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Bluecoconut wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:53 am It's HYSTERICAL that getting her sister to 10K was this huge accomplishment. Real big goals in that family. Pathetic that their lives are nothing but the internet.
Lolol living their lives for likes! At almost 40 years old! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 embarassing
Ssmith90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ssmith90 »

Her sister is even MORE annoying than T.scam. Gosh that voice... and those weird, super long work out stories. Honestly, when I first started watching Tiff a year ago I liked her... I think a lot of us did? But after a few episodes I soon realized what she is... who else has 2 stay at home parents?! Just so not relatable. HEY TIFF, here’s a video idea... SOLO mom life with 4 kids. Not my husbands brings me coffee in bed every morning while my kids are on their tablet...
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

Her latest story of her tiktok is so embarrassing. I was thinking the whole time like WTF are you even doing!? Just stop seriously you are not cool.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:25 am You get the Swipe Up ability on Instagram when you hit 10,000 followers
That's all they live for.. scamming losers on the internet.
dannirog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dannirog »

omg over 30 years old and living for the internet and tiktok..lmaooo!!! t.lies and shrimpy wimpy are 15. whomever said they did not progress past 15 NAILEDDDD it. Two teenagers paying house is all they are. Totally useless!!
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Dear God,.she totally didn't mean that when she said she owes her life to Jessica. I mean she is such a Christian and knows that totally wasn't sacrilegious at all. But then again she is following a different trend this month.

Thank you for letting her ugly heart finally show on her face and body. No filter can hide that kind of gross, morbid, trashy face of a bad human. She wears it well.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

I have to stop watching her ig stories with volume on. Every time she speaks I hear the Eminem song "two trailer park girls go round the outside..." and it gets stuck in my head
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Courtneyshayne wrote:
jazieg wrote:Mpls too and its "Cran"...

lol I’m from Jersey (same town as Trashi) and I pronounce it as crown. To me she def has a Jersey accent, not a northern Jersey accent that a lot of people are familiar with and associate Jersey with. It’s like a Philly/central Jersey accent. She did live here through high school if I’m not mistaken?

She does not have a Philly accent. I’m sorry! I’m from Philly and she doesn’t even sound like anyone I know from Philly or Jersey. She sounds like she’s from Minnesota or something!

candycorn12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by candycorn12 »

earpsmom wrote:You get the Swipe Up ability on Instagram when you hit 10,000 followers
Woooooow.. huge life goals. Image

Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

icant wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:23 am
Courtneyshayne wrote:

She does not have a Philly accent. I’m sorry! I’m from Philly and she doesn’t even sound like anyone I know from Philly or Jersey. She sounds like she’s from Minnesota or something!

Minnesotan here✋
We don't claim here Trashy accent. I have never heard anyone here speak the way she does. The way she pronounces things with a Long "A" sounds like a short "o". She just sounds like she has a cock in her in mouth( sorry, for being so crass).😂😂
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Daily Reminder to Trashi the Skank: (in reference to her cringe on tik tok)

1. you have one child in Kindergarten... (who could of been homeschooled) give it up with "school run" shit. stupid ass lingo made up for youtube. youre a lazy hunk of garbage who considers wiping down counters and cutting up vegetables a job.

2. You have no back teeth. Seriously your trashy mouth is nasty.
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Lying bitch. you just mentioned you nap in a vlog from last week. youre mini man does all your work for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
geeceena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geeceena »

Wtf is with all the muffins? Can you make anything else?

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

icant wrote:
Courtneyshayne wrote:
_boymomx2 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:39 pm lol I’m from Jersey (same town as Trashi) and I pronounce it as crown. To me she def has a Jersey accent, not a northern Jersey accent that a lot of people are familiar with and associate Jersey with. It’s like a Philly/central Jersey accent. She did live here through high school if I’m not mistaken?

Whoa, wait there... She does not have the MN accent at all. Lol, I'm offended that she in any way would be associated with MN...

Don't cha know...

(Just giving you virtual hugs in a nice sarcastic way)

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”