T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by jazieg »

Damask1988 wrote:
icant wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:23 am
Courtneyshayne wrote: She sounds exactly like Camille Grammar to me!
She does not have a Philly accent. I’m sorry! I’m from Philly and she doesn’t even sound like anyone I know from Philly or Jersey. She sounds like she’s from Minnesota or something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Minnesotan hereImage
We don't claim here Trashy accent. I have never heard anyone here speak the way she does. The way she pronounces things with a Long "A" sounds like a short "o". She just sounds like she has a penis in her in mouth( sorry, for being so crass).ImageImage
Agree...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

T.jowls needs to Chill-out with the Facetune app. She uses that smooth feature too much on the IG pics. 🥴 lol u don’t look like that Tiffani.
RNbrowneyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RNbrowneyes »

Megyjames7 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:56 pm T.jowls needs to Chill-out with the Facetune app. She uses that smooth feature too much on the IG pics. 🥴 lol u don’t look like that Tiffani.
Same shit diff day. Every picture is edited heavily! And #blessed is always the caption. Her life is Groundhog Day. It really cannot get more boring.........
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

jazieg wrote:
Damask1988 wrote:
icant wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:23 am She does not have a Philly accent. I’m sorry! I’m from Philly and she doesn’t even sound like anyone I know from Philly or Jersey. She sounds like she’s from Minnesota or something!

Minnesotan hereImage
We don't claim here Trashy accent. I have never heard anyone here speak the way she does. The way she pronounces things with a Long "A" sounds like a short "o". She just sounds like she has a penis in her in mouth( sorry, for being so crass).ImageImage
Agree...

Lol i didn’t mean an actual Philly accent — central Jersey has their own accent or certain words they say certain ways. Crayon is always a debate here Image So i can’t hate on her for saying “crown” because I do too lol

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

I get that she reads here but those bows do nothing but make her kid look like a fat Cabbage Patch Doll or the ones that threw up...Garbage Pail Kids.

Thirsty AF with those dance moves. Their ENTIRE existence is phones and cameras. If you're going to be this self absorbed I would hope you wouldn't be as FUGLY as these people are.

Catfishing everyone with those filters.
NotAboutThePasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NotAboutThePasta »

I just caught up on their recent vlog. After she gets back from dance class she asks what’s cooking and Chrissy hits her with a quick “oh you can’t smell when a kid poops but you know when someone’s cooking” it was so cringe and awkward that even she didn’t know what to. So she frantically starts talking to the kids and putting things away from the counter into the fridge. It actually made me feel a bit sorry for her. I think he’s hit his wits end and the bitterness cannot be hidden any longer.

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

NotAboutThePasta wrote:I just caught up on their recent vlog. After she gets back from dance class she asks what’s cooking and Chrissy hits her with a quick “oh you can’t smell when a kid poops but you know when someone’s cooking” it was so cringe and awkward that even she didn’t know what to. So she frantically starts talking to the kids and putting things away from the counter into the fridge. It actually made me feel a bit sorry for her. I think he’s hit his wits end and the bitterness cannot be hidden any longer.

Lol sounds like housewife Chris has had enough. The snark of a tired stay-at-home mom snapping at her husband when he comes home late from work Image

Also wow this IG filter tried so hard but couldn't cover up all that rough Image

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

strongybady wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:50 pm
NotAboutThePasta wrote:I just caught up on their recent vlog. After she gets back from dance class she asks what’s cooking and Chrissy hits her with a quick “oh you can’t smell when a kid poops but you know when someone’s cooking” it was so cringe and awkward that even she didn’t know what to. So she frantically starts talking to the kids and putting things away from the counter into the fridge. It actually made me feel a bit sorry for her. I think he’s hit his wits end and the bitterness cannot be hidden any longer.

Lol sounds like housewife Chris has had enough. The snark of a tired stay-at-home mom snapping at her husband when he comes home late from work Image

Also wow this IG filter tried so hard but couldn't cover up all that rough Image

The leg stance in that story was ridiculous. Someone is REALLY insecure and should be. She needs to worry about her face and not body.

Also, how fitting that the fat shamers have a fat kid. Chucky is going to be a fat brat.
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

strongybady wrote:

I took the same screen shot! Lmao her fake tan is awful, on top of this filter, and her jowls. Holy crap.

Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

NotAboutThePasta wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:28 pm I just caught up on their recent vlog. After she gets back from dance class she asks what’s cooking and Chrissy hits her with a quick “oh you can’t smell when a kid poops but you know when someone’s cooking” it was so cringe and awkward that even she didn’t know what to. So she frantically starts talking to the kids and putting things away from the counter into the fridge. It actually made me feel a bit sorry for her. I think he’s hit his wits end and the bitterness cannot be hidden any longer.

Is not being able to smell poop part of a new illness she developed? Shrimp is very irritated with her.. oh well .. enjoy your dream life!
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Nighty Night! C.🍤 & T.Droopy🐶
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brash_outfielder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brash_outfielder »

I don't know why but I watched her morning routine video and wtf was that?
"It's the weekend so on week days we do things a little different and we don't do this every day because we have so many kids"
Okay, then that isn't a routine, this is just a random morning video.

Also she was like, "I'm not a morning person so Chris does the morning shifts with the kids and I take the later night shifts."

Do you not realize that people can watch your vlogs? No you don't, you both put your kids to bed at 6:30. Yeah you do the newborn baby stuff but that's because you love playing the victim that you don't sleep.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by icant »

jazieg wrote:
Damask1988 wrote:
icant wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:23 am
She does not have a Philly accent. I’m sorry! I’m from Philly and she doesn’t even sound like anyone I know from Philly or Jersey. She sounds like she’s from Minnesota or something!

Minnesotan hereImage
Agree...

Sorry, ladies! My shade was not toward Minnesota! I have zero problem with the way anyone talks, besides her! Image It was to Trashi because her accent just makes zero sense to me. She’s from Jersey, lives in Philly suburbs, but IMO says so many words like she’s from the Midwest. It just goes to show that even her accent is fake, wanna-be and makes no sense.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Sorry for the double post but can someone please teach her some basic grammar, ffs?! She’s living in a development with doctors, lawyers and CEOs and posting things that say “do these closets work good for 2 kids?” “Work well”, Trashi. Learn this before speaking to your educated neighbors. Don’t give them ANOTHER reason to look down on you as a peasant. You’re welcome.

Where did she go to school?! “The Derek Zoolander School for kids who can’t read good”?!

celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

yikes, it looks like she put that filter/app from a couple years back that turns you into an elderly person
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:49 pm Nighty Night! C.🍤 & T.Droopy🐶
OMG 🤣 Where did you find this pic?? Shrimp looks like a 5th grader with facial hair trying not to get squished between those two guys in the white shirts. 🤣
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:35 pm
OMG 🤣 Where did you find this pic?? Shrimp looks like a 5th grader with facial hair trying not to get squished between those two guys in the white shirts. 🤣

hahaa!! her sisters wide open Facebook photo album...they are all serious CRINGE for years 😂😂

💩Oh Krinkel get ready for Trashi to start controlling you even more on social media ....with all your albums wide open of your narcissistic bully sister!! How pathetic! you can see the misery T.Skank brings to that family! ME ME ME 🤢🤮 good luck on your Mama/Snake oil Journey on Insta Krinkel🤡 You had a great career and you threw it away for the most pathetic lifestyle ever!!!
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

I don’t even think Tiff is 5’4” I thought she was about 5’2” tops, she mentions A LOT how petiiitteeee she is. Damn he’s so tiny.
bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

WOW!! She looks like total fucking shit in that photo. She’s got the face of an 80 year old smoker.
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

Tiff, stop with the fake tan. Just stop. We know you're pale AF and the fake tan is aging you SO MUCH. It's not a good look. You don't live in California or Florida. STOP.

Also, Carter is considered a school aged child at this point, or at minimum, a preschooler. Not a fucking toddler. Stop with saying you have three toddlers. You don't.

The morning routine is completely unrelatable. Also, you don't pump extra milk out of the goodness of your heart, you pump to lose weight to please your insecure cheating husband.

God, these guys needs better content. They're so fucking boring I'd only watch them for white noise to fall asleep if Tiff's voice wasn't like nails on a chalkboard.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”