T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Tonesbay »

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:49 pm Nighty Night! C.🍤 & T.Droopy🐶
THIS explains so much.

They go everywhere together so he doesn't get shoved in a locker and beaten up for lunch money by fourth graders.

I wonder if people ask him to sing the Lollipop Guild song from Wizard of Oz?
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

She is SUCH an Aaryn wannabe. She was so proud of herself because she had a cheap outfit exactly like the ones she dances around her kitchen in. And then there she was trying to dance in her kitchen last night wearing the same outfit.

The "depression" the Tiktoks. And the petting zoo with the bows. Aaryn has a RANCH and got her kids a mini pony. Copycat wannabes.

Except T.desperate is acting fourteen because she looks fifty and Aaryn actually married a real man who does stuff around the house and is taller than a fourth grader.

(I don't really like either but can't stand a copycat)
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

geeceena wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:51 pm Wtf is with all the muffins? Can you make anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yessss!! This!! I always think the same; there are uncountable kind of cakes,sweets, yeast doughs,ohh,myy Im hungarian and we have soooo many tipe of different cakes,that even if you would eat every single day a different one u definetly wouldnt have the same one within a year!! With all the fruits, with walnut,with poppyseed, jams,marmelade, with sweet cheese,savory,sweet, yeast doughs with different fillings,cookies😋😋I understand to prefer some of them or have 1 or 2 family favourites but baking all the time those 2-3 kind of muffins means that she doesnt know how to make anything else,and when she bakes from box..this is not baking Tiff, wothin a year or 2 even Carter could make it!
You are boring,ur foods look like vomit and ur cakes are boring too! Bring in smth new,experiment a bit,it could throw up ur channel a bit. Maybe.The only positive thing here is what i mentioned before; beacuse unlike Tara,at least she tries..😏
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Tonesbay wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:22 pm I get that she reads here but those bows do nothing but make her kid look like a fat Cabbage Patch Doll or the ones that threw up...Garbage Pail Kids.

Thirsty AF with those dance moves. Their ENTIRE existence is phones and cameras. If you're going to be this self absorbed I would hope you wouldn't be as FUGLY as these people are.

Catfishing everyone with those filters.
I just mentioned it here a few days ago how messy princess E's hair is and looks dirty too,the in the next video Tdot is making the girls hair🤔😄
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

bcuzimnosey wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:30 pm
strongybady wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:50 pm

Also wow this IG filter tried so hard but couldn't cover up all that rough Image

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
WOW!! She looks like total fucking shit in that photo. She’s got the face of an 80 year old smoker.
And she is sooo orange! And it makes her wrinkles so mich more deeper and visible
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

kristalgirl83 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:10 am
Tonesbay wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:22 pm I get that she reads here but those bows do nothing but make her kid look like a fat Cabbage Patch Doll or the ones that threw up...Garbage Pail Kids.

Thirsty AF with those dance moves. Their ENTIRE existence is phones and cameras. If you're going to be this self absorbed I would hope you wouldn't be as FUGLY as these people are.

Catfishing everyone with those filters.
I just mentioned it here a few days ago how messy princess E's hair is and looks dirty too,the in the next video Tdot is making the girls hair🤔😄
It was so OBVIOUS she read about her hair. And now rather than looking cute they are fixing it in a way that emphasizes her round face. Makes her look like the fat kid from the Recess cartoon
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

So because I talked about her kid looking like a Cabbage Patch Doll..
Chris puts a mouth filter on her so we can't see how fat she is. And then is like "didn't realize that filter was there"
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Just waiting to see how long till her sister makes her Facebook albums private now hahahaha.

Hi Beastons! You guys suck!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

There’s nothing empowering about your life . You husband stays home and makes you coffee and lives off your weird ass job !! A man is suppose to go to work ! You wanted all those kids take care of them and stop pawning them off to your husband all day !!! Chris grow balls and go back to work
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

LMFAO!! She really looks like an 80 year old smoker, 🤮

They are the same height. He’s embarrassingly short my god. Lol
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

A few of us that knew them have said this all before........

But Chris is ugly inside and out. He’s an unattractive tiny controlling man-child. He made comments in front of me and others about Tiffani eating. He wouldn’t let an ex wear heels and made comments about her eating. That’s his insecurity and manipulative behavior. He needs his women skeletal since he’s so small.

Tiffani is just as bad as he is. Two toxic insecure lonely friendless losers feeding off each other.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

I can’t see how these people would feel fulfilled in their lives and it isn’t a surprise they are always taking underhanded digs at each other. They are together 24/7 and talk into a camera for a living. They don’t seem to have any real friends and t.droopyjowls is always miserable. Her content is the same boring washing and chopping produce and “meal preps”. They are in their mid-30s and aside from having young kids to take care of they are living like a retired couple, together all the time. This lifestyle isn’t sustainable, they need some hobbies, some ways to spend time apart from each other and out of the house. Shrimp needs a JOB, even if it’s just doing personal training out of their house for fun. When the baby is done nursing t.misery could work part time at the kids’ school. What is their life going to be like in 35 years when they are actually retired and don’t have kids at home anymore? Codependency is toxic to a relationship, and if you go back to her vlogs when Chris was working outside the home she was so much happier. I agree they need to stop their vlogging channel, the BFV vlogs are boring AF, and nobody wants to watch Tiff sit there yawning during their chats at the end of the day.
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:39 am I can’t see how these people would feel fulfilled in their lives and it isn’t a surprise they are always taking underhanded digs at each other. They are together 24/7 and talk into a camera for a living. They don’t seem to have any real friends and t.droopyjowls is always miserable. Her content is the same boring washing and chopping produce and “meal preps”. They are in their mid-30s and aside from having young kids to take care of they are living like a retired couple, together all the time. This lifestyle isn’t sustainable, they need some hobbies, some ways to spend time apart from each other and out of the house. Shrimp needs a JOB, even if it’s just doing personal training out of their house for fun. When the baby is done nursing t.misery could work part time at the kids’ school. What is their life going to be like in 35 years when they are actually retired and don’t have kids at home anymore? Codependency is toxic to a relationship, and if you go back to her vlogs when Chris was working outside the home she was so much happier. I agree they need to stop their vlogging channel, the BFV vlogs are boring AF, and nobody wants to watch Tiff sit there yawning during their chats at the end of the day.
Their marriage is a nightmare to me. You should not spend every second with your spouse. Get a hobby and some friends. It’s abnormal and it’s obvious that she’s miserable. Her rapid aging says it all... and it’s not from the kids because he does most of the work with the kids. They are not goals at all and it’s embarrassing that they think they are.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

I think she is in a perpetual state of being unsatisfied.
She would like Chris out of her hair but then she would lose her servant and camera man.
But she also can’t trust him so if he was at work or at a hobby she would assume he was cheating.
Seems like a miserable existence.
StayinaliveNP
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by StayinaliveNP »

Of course trashiii tiffaniii is copying another YouTuber. She doesn’t have her own identity! This Jessica girl is her new inspo. What has your life come to if all you do is copy other people?
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Pinkcakes0 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:28 am
NotAnotherUserName wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:39 am I can’t see how these people would feel fulfilled in their lives and it isn’t a surprise they are always taking underhanded digs at each other. They are together 24/7 and talk into a camera for a living. They don’t seem to have any real friends and t.droopyjowls is always miserable. Her content is the same boring washing and chopping produce and “meal preps”. They are in their mid-30s and aside from having young kids to take care of they are living like a retired couple, together all the time. This lifestyle isn’t sustainable, they need some hobbies, some ways to spend time apart from each other and out of the house. Shrimp needs a JOB, even if it’s just doing personal training out of their house for fun. When the baby is done nursing t.misery could work part time at the kids’ school. What is their life going to be like in 35 years when they are actually retired and don’t have kids at home anymore? Codependency is toxic to a relationship, and if you go back to her vlogs when Chris was working outside the home she was so much happier. I agree they need to stop their vlogging channel, the BFV vlogs are boring AF, and nobody wants to watch Tiff sit there yawning during their chats at the end of the day.
Their marriage is a nightmare to me. You should not spend every second with your spouse. Get a hobby and some friends. It’s abnormal and it’s obvious that she’s miserable. Her rapid aging says it all... and it’s not from the kids because he does most of the work with the kids. They are not goals at all and it’s embarrassing that they think they are.
Their hobby is social media .. their kids are their friends.. this is the life they wanted tho! They thought they were better than all their friends and now they're alone and miserable! They both look like shit .. matches their shitty personalities.
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

GUYZZZ I INVENTED WHOP CROM!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:42 pm GUYZZZ I INVENTED WHOP CROM!!!
It looks like Chrissy with a wig....so since their kids look like Shrimp and may get her teeth...it's one if their kids in a few years! "My mom invented whipped cream in coffee. Totally didn't happen in any coffee shop or restaurant ever before her"
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Tonesbay wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:47 pm [quote=CancelVlogMoms3 post_id=<a href="tel:1709898">1709898</a> time=<a href="tel:1616622161">1616622161</a> user_id=56941]
GUYZZZ I INVENTED WHOP CROM!!!
It looks like Chrissy with a wig....so since their kids look like Shrimp and may get her teeth...it's one if their kids in a few years! "My mom invented whipped cream in coffee. Totally didn't happen in any coffee shop or restaurant ever before her"
[/quote]

Just think this is her from 2008... what a mental case... looks like she had to switch up the look for Shrimp in 2013 😂
everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

All of these moms saying they empower women but they don’t talk about one thing that effects women In the world, unequal pay, lack of maternity leave, rape, domestic violence, unequal access to education, etc.
nobody cares that they chop vegetables and shop at target and post Pinterest quotes...that’s not empowering

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”