T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

The women that obsess over Tiffani and other social media fake personalities have no concept of real life. They live in pretend social media land and actually the believe these YT losers are their friends. lol it’s very sad!! They look up to people like Tiffani and meanwhile Tiffani does not give a fuckkkk about them. All she wants is their $$$$!!! They are just too dumb to realize it. 🤣
Gelkat011
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Gelkat011 »

Ssmith90 wrote:There’s that cricket I was waiting for since Bri just was sponsored for it... little late to the sponsorship bullshit t.fake Image
I didn’t pay that much attention at first yep she def has a sponsorship with them soon. She bought the maker with her own money a while back but that was the air2 in her stories they’ve been giving influencers lately. At least bri knew how to weld the script font to be continuous unlike tiffani.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Silence today....
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

I guess time will tell but to me this is unnaturally high and looks like Botox eyebrow asymmetry. It's really hard to make that droopy/half closed eyelid look while lifting a brow. I feel like this is why she's MIA lately. She probably didn't pay to get the whole forehead done since they're house poor... just frown lines and brows and that's why she still has the forehead wrinklesImage

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

OMG t.muffintop is too fat for her jeans. Grow up. Drunken shrimp put a whole bunch of OUTSIDE toys together in their garage. The kicker isn't the fact that they know CPS is probably being called... but that SHE HAD ON SUNGLASSES INSIDE OF A GARAGE. Posers...this isn't sunlight.

I am willing to bet the 4 year old she Google screenshotted out of control probably got beaten or had no supper last night. All quiet and then that. They suck and it will all come out.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Omg. They really didn't include the older kid in that. Guess he can't be on camera today. They're probably praying the kids won't rat them out.
Justbecause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justbecause »

Omgbecky wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:58 pm
Hali256 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:32 pm So many ass kissers on the latest youtuber headlines latest video about her. Some of the words to describe her were hardworking, compelling, inspiring and full of positivity and grace 🤣
How can people be so f*cking stupid??????????? They think she’s inspiring? More like lazy, unmotivated, selfish and really boring. I feel sorry for the women that think she’s InSPiRInG. They need help and a reality check. T.fake gives herself all the grace. Lmao that it’s self is the dumbest statement 😆
Its probably all the teen followers who have no idea what its like to be a real parent and think she does a lot.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

How do we know they lock their kids in their rooms at night? I'm not doubting it, I just think I missed something. They are so horribly boring I rarely watch anything of theirs anymore.
Hjein23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hjein23 »

Must be putting the bouncy house in the garage because they have no backyard 😂
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

ALittleStitious wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:48 am
Deuces wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:22 am
Deuces wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:33 am

I can! I just don't have their newest address. Otherwise I can childline it
Any screenshots of the doors, bruising, etc would be helpful. Just DM me
So, just a heads up, I'm pretty sure going "real life" is against the rules here. Obviously no one can stop you from whatever it is you feel you need to do, but I don't think you're supposed to post about it or encourage it here. It could get the whole thread/topic banned.
Thank you!! 😘

I don’t follow the Beastons, but the little that I know about them, they’re not GREAT parents! She’s attention-starved, and he’s a pushover, but are they starving their kids or putting cigarettes out on their heads? No!

These social workers are sooo overwhelmed and severely underfunded! There are not enough hours in a week to follow up on all the SERIOUS calls they get, and that’s how cases slip through the cracks! Especially right now during the pandemic! Please don’t waste their VALUABLE time on petty complaints. I mean, I’m not saying all these YT’ers aren’t shitty parents, it was viewers like you that saved those DaddyOFive kids, but I haven’t seen anything remotely close to that with the Beastons. Again, are they the best parents? No, but those kids have food in their tummies, and a warm bed to sleep in at night. That’s a lot more than most kids have, unfortunately.

If you have any questions, message me anytime!
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

YouTuber Headlines has a great video out about her “get it all done” videos

CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

I sent shrimp a message about his story of them jumping in the bouncy house telling him he's a pervert for putting the "right round" song on FOOTAGE OF HIS CHILDREN and he deleted it and changed the song

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Onchao16 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:18 pm YouTuber Headlines has a great video out about her “get it all done” videos

Just watched this. He outed her. Some passive aggressiveness there about carrots and how much he does and now enough people are bringing to the attention of others that she doesn't DO IT ALL.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

RottieMama wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:00 pm
Deuces wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:22 am

Any screenshots of the doors, bruising, etc would be helpful. Just DM me
So, just a heads up, I'm pretty sure going "real life" is against the rules here. Obviously no one can stop you from whatever it is you feel you need to do, but I don't think you're supposed to post about it or encourage it here. It could get the whole thread/topic banned.
Thank you!! 😘

I don’t follow the Beastons, but the little that I know about them, they’re not GREAT parents! She’s attention-starved, and he’s a pushover, but are they starving their kids or putting cigarettes out on their heads? No!

These social workers are sooo overwhelmed and severely underfunded! There are not enough hours in a week to follow up on all the SERIOUS calls they get, and that’s how cases slip through the cracks! Especially right now during the pandemic! Please don’t waste their VALUABLE time on petty complaints. I mean, I’m not saying all these YT’ers aren’t shitty parents, it was viewers like you that saved those DaddyOFive kids, but I haven’t seen anything remotely close to that with the Beastons. Again, are they the best parents? No, but those kids have food in their tummies, and a warm bed to sleep in at night. That’s a lot more than most kids have, unfortunately.

Pretty sure everyone probably thought the same about her friend Myka.

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen and just because they have a nice house or food in a pantry doesn't mean he's not an alcoholic or abusive. Or she's not a smoker (using your analogy) who allows stuff to happen. You don't know a person and Myka proved that.

There are ALOT of terrible things that happen in homes to non-smokers. Locking your kid up at night as a fire hazard, driving a family with alcohol, yelling at a kid and everyone in the room gets scared. People who say it doesn't happen may be the reason why people who knows it happens don't do anything.
I think a teacher or someone else will report them one day if no one else does first.
CeleryPoo4U
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeleryPoo4U »

She doesnt even try to hide that she does not want to be in the bounce house. That was clearly staged/demanded by the shrimp.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

CeleryPoo4U wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:41 pm She doesnt even try to hide that she does not want to be in the bounce house. That was clearly staged/demanded by the shrimp.
Because they know they're not good people and those kids are their bread and butter. I wouldn't be surprised what goes on in the house. As my husband just said, "they wouldn't put it on film if there was abuse."

Clearly something isn't right with them and they're scared it will come to light.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

CeleryPoo4U wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:41 pm She doesnt even try to hide that she does not want to be in the bounce house. That was clearly staged/demanded by the shrimp.
Because they know they're not good people and those kids are their bread and butter. I wouldn't be surprised what goes on in the house. As my husband just said, "they wouldn't put it on film if there was abuse."

Clearly something isn't right with them and they're scared it will come to light.
Rachelle1212
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rachelle1212 »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:39 am I can’t see how these people would feel fulfilled in their lives and it isn’t a surprise they are always taking underhanded digs at each other. They are together 24/7 and talk into a camera for a living. They don’t seem to have any real friends and t.droopyjowls is always miserable. Her content is the same boring washing and chopping produce and “meal preps”. They are in their mid-30s and aside from having young kids to take care of they are living like a retired couple, together all the time. This lifestyle isn’t sustainable, they need some hobbies, some ways to spend time apart from each other and out of the house. Shrimp needs a JOB, even if it’s just doing personal training out of their house for fun. When the baby is done nursing t.misery could work part time at the kids’ school. What is their life going to be like in 35 years when they are actually retired and don’t have kids at home anymore? Codependency is toxic to a relationship, and if you go back to her vlogs when Chris was working outside the home she was so much happier. I agree they need to stop their vlogging channel, the BFV vlogs are boring AF, and nobody wants to watch Tiff sit there yawning during their chats at the end of the day.
I’m pretty sure the only reason he quit his job was because she found out he cheated during a work trip. Now she won’t let him out of her sight or at least that’s some of the rumors I heard
everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

I’m not sure if this has been posted but did she mention that her weird coastal bar stools are $400 EACH?
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumn2455 »

Tonesbay wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:37 pm
RottieMama wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:00 pm

Thank you!! 😘

Pretty sure everyone probably thought the same about her friend Myka.

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen and just because they have a nice house or food in a pantry doesn't mean he's not an alcoholic or abusive. Or she's not a smoker (using your analogy) who allows stuff to happen. You don't know a person and Myka proved that.

There are ALOT of terrible things that happen in homes to non-smokers. Locking your kid up at night as a fire hazard, driving a family with alcohol, yelling at a kid and everyone in the room gets scared. People who say it doesn't happen may be the reason why people who knows it happens don't do anything.
I think a teacher or someone else will report them one day if no one else does first.
Is it really a thing where y'all live that no one has a drink when they're out somewhere with their kids? Not defending the Beastons in general at ALL but threatening to call CPS because he was seen having one alcoholic beverage possibly hours before driving seems extreme. Where I live, people take their kids to breweries/brew pubs all the time. You have one drink and chill out, you don't drink enough to get tipsy, your kids run around and have fun and that's that. The Truly (lol of course he's drinking hard seltzer, goes with his persona) he's drinking has the alcohol content of a light beer. Good lord I can't believe I've resorted to defending the Beastons but the level of pearl clutching here is kind of crazy.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”