T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Starlite
Talker
Talker

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Starlite »

So is she an influencer for pink lily now ? She’s linking a lot of their stuff . Maybe someone should message Tori Gerbig about this trash and how she treats her kids . Tori probably won’t care though. Another fraud and all for the money ! She sells the same stuff for triple the price that you can get on amazon .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
specialk
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by specialk »

Autumn2455 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:31 pm
Tonesbay wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:37 pm
RottieMama wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:00 pm

Thank you!! 😘

I don’t follow the Beastons, but the little that I know about them, they’re not GREAT parents! She’s attention-starved, and he’s a pushover, but are they starving their kids or putting cigarettes out on their heads? No!

These social workers are sooo overwhelmed and severely underfunded! There are not enough hours in a week to follow up on all the SERIOUS calls they get, and that’s how cases slip through the cracks! Especially right now during the pandemic! Please don’t waste their VALUABLE time on petty complaints. I mean, I’m not saying all these YT’ers aren’t shitty parents, it was viewers like you that saved those DaddyOFive kids, but I haven’t seen anything remotely close to that with the Beastons. Again, are they the best parents? No, but those kids have food in their tummies, and a warm bed to sleep in at night. That’s a lot more than most kids have, unfortunately.

If you have any questions, message me anytime!

Pretty sure everyone probably thought the same about her friend Myka.

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen and just because they have a nice house or food in a pantry doesn't mean he's not an alcoholic or abusive. Or she's not a smoker (using your analogy) who allows stuff to happen. You don't know a person and Myka proved that.

There are ALOT of terrible things that happen in homes to non-smokers. Locking your kid up at night as a fire hazard, driving a family with alcohol, yelling at a kid and everyone in the room gets scared. People who say it doesn't happen may be the reason why people who knows it happens don't do anything.
I think a teacher or someone else will report them one day if no one else does first.
Is it really a thing where y'all live that no one has a drink when they're out somewhere with their kids? Not defending the Beastons in general at ALL but threatening to call CPS because he was seen having one alcoholic beverage possibly hours before driving seems extreme. Where I live, people take their kids to breweries/brew pubs all the time. You have one drink and chill out, you don't drink enough to get tipsy, your kids run around and have fun and that's that. The Truly (lol of course he's drinking hard seltzer, goes with his persona) he's drinking has the alcohol content of a light beer. Good lord I can't believe I've resorted to defending the Beastons but the level of pearl clutching here is kind of crazy.
Exactly! I do not drink and drive but my kids have seen me have a glass of wine. And, I have been to events, had a drink, then ate, and hours later drove home. And, as bad as people think this is there are kids who are in far worse situations and CPS will not take anything seriously from someone who is just getting their information from youtube/Instagram. There are simply not enough hours in the day or staff to look into every complaint.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

specialk wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:51 pm
Autumn2455 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:31 pm
Tonesbay wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:37 pm

Pretty sure everyone probably thought the same about her friend Myka.

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen and just because they have a nice house or food in a pantry doesn't mean he's not an alcoholic or abusive. Or she's not a smoker (using your analogy) who allows stuff to happen. You don't know a person and Myka proved that.

There are ALOT of terrible things that happen in homes to non-smokers. Locking your kid up at night as a fire hazard, driving a family with alcohol, yelling at a kid and everyone in the room gets scared. People who say it doesn't happen may be the reason why people who knows it happens don't do anything.
I think a teacher or someone else will report them one day if no one else does first.
Is it really a thing where y'all live that no one has a drink when they're out somewhere with their kids? Not defending the Beastons in general at ALL but threatening to call CPS because he was seen having one alcoholic beverage possibly hours before driving seems extreme. Where I live, people take their kids to breweries/brew pubs all the time. You have one drink and chill out, you don't drink enough to get tipsy, your kids run around and have fun and that's that. The Truly (lol of course he's drinking hard seltzer, goes with his persona) he's drinking has the alcohol content of a light beer. Good lord I can't believe I've resorted to defending the Beastons but the level of pearl clutching here is kind of crazy.
Exactly! I do not drink and drive but my kids have seen me have a glass of wine. And, I have been to events, had a drink, then ate, and hours later drove home. And, as bad as people think this is there are kids who are in far worse situations and CPS will not take anything seriously from someone who is just getting their information from youtube/Instagram. There are simply not enough hours in the day or staff to look into every complaint.
Whatever happens with cps Im sure it would be more than a girly beverage and driving. But that's for other people to figure out.

What I will say is if you need alcohol to get through a petting zoo and can't wait until you get home then maybe you should let your wife drive. Like does she not have a license? Why does she never drive? And b), you probably shouldn't film it and not edit it out. That's all I'm saying about it. M.A.D.D. was established for a reason.

The other sites are going crazy about PPP, her cheap model home, and how BORING they are. It's comical
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

everwhat wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:29 pm I’m not sure if this has been posted but did she mention that her weird coastal bar stools are $400 EACH?
Lmao!! The stools are plastic looking, ugly and don’t match her house. She doesn’t live in a beach house or anywhere near a beach. Her style is bad and never matches.
geeceena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geeceena »

Former CPS worker here. No one will open a case against them. Kids are fed and healthy. All basic needs met and no signs of physical abuse from looking at them. Please don’t call them. They have bigger fish to fry. I’m not defending the beastons, don’t get me wrong. But those kids are fine..

everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

disney8 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:49 am
everwhat wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:29 pm I’m not sure if this has been posted but did she mention that her weird coastal bar stools are $400 EACH?
Lmao!! The stools are plastic looking, ugly and don’t match her house. She doesn’t live in a beach house or anywhere near a beach. Her style is bad and never matches.
So $1600+ for some stools that are the wrong size and will for sure be replaced Later this year...🥴🥴🥴🤡🤡🤡
LittleBit_911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleBit_911 »

Take a look at her last pic on IG. 🙄. #bossmom. Give me a break. Oh yeah and #empoweringwomen
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Is it just me, or is it hard to feel sorry for her when she says “zero sleep”, yet spends hours of her morning doing hair, make up and presumably self tanners? Sorry, hunny, but you can use those hours to sleep instead. After all, you are just sitting in your house on your phone all day, every day. #priorities

Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

I don’t believe for one minute that she gets no sleep she probably get some it’s just broken up but she is still getting sleep

AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

It is very sad that all these Y Tube mothers have babies then go on complaining about not getting sleep. These are not your first babies in most cases. They are an insult to woman who suffer from fertility issues or have lost an infant. I am sure these Moms would trade places. Looking at the big picture this is just a very small cycle in your babies’ life. Wait until they are older and you are texting them waiting for an answer of where they are. This ought to be real good unless their kids are never allowed out of the house.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

geeceena wrote:Former CPS worker here. No one will open a case against them. Kids are fed and healthy. All basic needs met and no signs of physical abuse from looking at them. Please don’t call them. They have bigger fish to fry. I’m not defending the beastons, don’t get me wrong. But those kids are fine..

Just curious how does CPS deal with mental abuse like they do to tanner ? Does cps not deal with that kind of abuse ? Not saying they should be called! Just a question how they take care of that kind of stuff !

luna light
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by luna light »

Starlite wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:06 pm
geeceena wrote:Former CPS worker here. No one will open a case against them. Kids are fed and healthy. All basic needs met and no signs of physical abuse from looking at them. Please don’t call them. They have bigger fish to fry. I’m not defending the beastons, don’t get me wrong. But those kids are fine..

Just curious how does CPS deal with mental abuse like they do to tanner ? Does cps not deal with that kind of abuse ? Not saying they should be called! Just a question how they take care of that kind of stuff !

Geez, people really need to chill with the allegations. Not having as many posts on instagram or as much screen time on a 10 minute Youtube video does not constitute "mental abuse" and CPS would not give something like that the time of day when there are kids actually being abused and neglected who are slipping through the cracks.
geeceena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geeceena »

Starlite wrote:

So I’m in NY, each state has its own mandate but if I investigated Tanner I’d mandate her to get a psych eval as well as discussing findings with pediatrician to look into allergies and physical findings. A child psychologist would eval tanner but CPS only looks for minimum to be honest. I don’t think he’s abused, I think he’s a middle child and just doesn’t get the amount of attention he needs. In regards to allergies, I’d have a real eval done instead of her seeing a bullshit “doctor” that pushes oils and vitamins. And of course, I’d investigate the child and talk to him personally and look for signs of physical and emotional abuse.
I think she’s just a shitty person who had too many children to grow a bullshit channel/career and it’s going to be sad to watch it all crumble since I think family vlogging will come to an end. Her channel specifically is a joke since it’s the same 3 videos rotated.

Soccermom

Unread post by Soccermom »

Wow, I am all for the bashing of the basic bitch house, the slave house husband, and the “poor” parenting with too much screen time. I can also get on board with the made up allergies with fake gluten free and all of that. But, come on..... calling CPS? That seems way out of line and for what? Because Tanner doesn’t have as many pics on IG, or because Chris had a Truly at some point during the day and then drove home who knows how many hours later. So you are saying if you see parents at a restaurant order a beer or a wine and have children at the table you call CPS? Shit, I guess you should have taken my kids away years ago.
There are so many extremely sad and awful situations we couldn’t even imagine and a bogus call like this just takes away resources that need to be dedicated to real abuse cases.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Gabriel Fernandez, AJ Freund, Anthony Avalos.. just to think of a few off the top of my head, were failed by DCFS. I love Tanner and wish him nothing but the best, but for now he is simply being raised by parents who have a lot of unhealed trauma and unhealthy enmeshment, and will just pass their mental issues onto their children. Sooo basically every parent in the last 100+ years 👋🏼👋🏼

I think we as parents today are the first generation of parents who are encouraged to change our ways or behavior/thinking to better care for our children. Just because the beasts aren’t as evolved as the rest of us, doesn’t necessarily mean they’re CPS call worthy parents. I know my parents did a number on me even though they were trying their best, and my husband with his parents too. I’m sure by high school if not sooner the kids will start to pick up how toxic their parents are and give them hell & break away.

Also I’m sure over the fall Tanners pediatrician will do some allergy testing for his kindergarten psychical 🤍
Ssmith90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ssmith90 »

If I hear her complain about no sleep one more time... ugh! She should remember some of the sick precious NICU babies she took care of. Some of those sick babies go home requiring basically constant care. She has a stay at home bitch boy husband. How can she even complain about about being tired? #blessed
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Evelyn Faith wrote:I don’t believe for one minute that she gets no sleep she probably get some it’s just broken up but she is still getting sleep

Of course, she does! She’s a drama Queen. If she literally slept 0 hours, she’d be in bed, not blow drying her brassy mane.

littlecloud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlecloud »

Soccermom wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:12 pm Wow, I am all for the bashing of the basic bitch house, the slave house husband, and the “poor” parenting with too much screen time. I can also get on board with the made up allergies with fake gluten free and all of that. But, come on..... calling CPS? That seems way out of line and for what? Because Tanner doesn’t have as many pics on IG, or because Chris had a Truly at some point during the day and then drove home who knows how many hours later. So you are saying if you see parents at a restaurant order a beer or a wine and have children at the table you call CPS? Shit, I guess you should have taken my kids away years ago.
There are so many extremely sad and awful situations we couldn’t even imagine and a bogus call like this just takes away resources that need to be dedicated to real abuse cases.
I agree with all of that other stuff not being a legit reason for a CPS call. But they can NOT be LOCKING their children in their rooms at night. That is awful and is literally a fire hazard. That is why CPS should possibly get involved. Does nobody else agree?

Btw, I’m not saying any of us should be the ones to call. I’m just speaking in general, wouldn’t locking children in their rooms at night be a good reason for a CPS call?
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

littlecloud wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:17 pm
Soccermom wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:12 pm Wow, I am all for the bashing of the basic bitch house, the slave house husband, and the “poor” parenting with too much screen time. I can also get on board with the made up allergies with fake gluten free and all of that. But, come on..... calling CPS? That seems way out of line and for what? Because Tanner doesn’t have as many pics on IG, or because Chris had a Truly at some point during the day and then drove home who knows how many hours later. So you are saying if you see parents at a restaurant order a beer or a wine and have children at the table you call CPS? Shit, I guess you should have taken my kids away years ago.
I agree with all of that other stuff not being a legit reason for a CPS call. But they can NOT be LOCKING their children in their rooms at night. That is awful and is literally a fire hazard. That is why CPS should possibly get involved. Does nobody else agree?

Btw, I’m not saying any of us should be the ones to call. I’m just speaking in general, wouldn’t locking children in their rooms at night be a good reason for a CPS call?

Other members on here noticed in some of their videos from the old house that the boys bedroom locks were faced the other way and the boys had to stay in their rooms until their light was a certain color. People have heard them screaming for their parents in the videos, mostly Tanner and being ignored. We’ve all seen both boys wearing pull ups peeking out of the top of their pants at the ages of 4 and 5 yrs old. Also, they put those kids to bed so early at 6-7 pm and then they can’t get out of their rooms until their stupid parents have their coffee with whip and Trashy rolls her lazy ass out of bed after being a milk cow for her golden girls??? How can the boys use the bathroom after sleeping at a ridiculous early time the night before if they are locked in the rooms? Pull ups....and lazy parents.

I don’t think the Beasts are quite like the monsters who are locking their kids in the basement and starving them however how would anyone really know what’s going on? They need those kids for views and for a paycheck. The kids are their meal tickets so of course they aren’t going to harm them on camera or to the point of CPS being involved. I agree that they are just shitty, neglectful, immature and selfish people who had more kids than they should have to exploit them for money. Hopefully they are not still locking their kids in their rooms due to a fire hazard. I would think that would be cause for concern.

Unfortunately Tanner is the forgotten one who gets neglected the most. He needs evaluated by an allergist and nutritionist and should be in school like Carter, should be allowed to be in an activity like favorited Golden Child Ewwa is in dance and he needs his parents to genuinely care about him and love and respect him like they do Ewwa. Not CPS worthy but his parents need to grow up and realize what’s important in life. They won’t though. Their in too deep with trying to afford this house and lifestyle to try to keep up with more successful Youtubers and it won’t end well for them in the end.
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

As mom of three littles ones myself... im here to say that locking your kids in their rooms overnight is abusive selfish behavior. yes from fire hazards to using the bathroom, nightmares and illness... i could never ever do this to my children. they have filmed it for all to see and deserve to be investigated. they are absolutely disgusting people. Ban me, fight me but shame on anyone who does this sick psychotic behavior to their children. her fat flappy lazy ass in bed drinking coffee while those kids are up at the crack of dawn most likely hungry/thirsty from being put to bed in FUCKING DAYLIGHT. No one can stop anyone from calling on them. This is a gossip site and not a "defend the child exploiters" support group ..GTFO.

And her trashy foul picture of her milking herself in her panties is enough for me to say that the bitch has some serious perverted behavior!!!!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”