Julie Deru: Part #2

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Julie Deru: Part #2

Unread post by natalka81 »

Where are Ruby and family these days? They seem to be out of the picture entirely. I couldn't face watching this whole video so maybe someone explained...?
Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Apm1993 »

I don't understand where the cluelessness of how to interact with Linda comes from. How do they still not know? She's been around their entire lives. Honestly, with the exception of being gentle with her feelings and occasionally explaining things to her she may not fully understand or be familiar with, there really shouldn't be much difference in how they treat her from everyone else in the family/world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

Apm1993 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:28 pm I don't understand where the cluelessness of how to interact with Linda comes from. How do they still not know? She's been around their entire lives. Honestly, with the exception of being gentle with her feelings and occasionally explaining things to her she may not fully understand or be familiar with, there really shouldn't be much difference in how they treat her from everyone else in the family/world.

I was thinking they should follow the younger children's lead- like Lucy, who just treats Aunt Linda like any other family member who loves her.
thebachelorbeast
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: NevermoExpo

Unread post by thebachelorbeast »

natalka81 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:29 pm Where are Ruby and family these days? They seem to be out of the picture entirely. I couldn't face watching this whole video so maybe someone explained...?

I came here for this! They are never at family events anymore. They didnt Evan to show up for Boston's baptism and The RV trip. They are way too Mormon not to show up for a baptism without there being a falling out
thebachelorbeast
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: NevermoExpo

Unread post by thebachelorbeast »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:47 am
SI_Photography wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:31 am
They handcuffed the babysitter and threw urine in her face!??? I don’t watch anything that has Landon’s face in it so I missed that. I seriously have to quickly skip past him. That is something you’d see on a Crime Watch Daily episode, wow. How disturbing. These families are such abusers.

You all are making me wonder even more about the "bad vibes" we get from Landon. People who have those traits, usually want to be in a position of power, but he is a lowly eternal student. Do you think he is specifically trying to be in a position of influence over young women (or men) by not letting go of the professor dream? It is one of the few reasons a middle aged man would be allowed to travel freely around the world with teenagers. Kevin seems to love it.

Bonnie also tried to convince Ellie not to marry Jared, but for different reasons. She seems to be one of the only people in that family that can see what people truly are. Until they become more useful to her as allies/servants, at which point she doesn't care who they are. She loves Landon's massages as much as her sisters.
Waaaait!! Bonnie tried to convince Ellie not to marry Jared? Tell me more? Where can I find this? Maybe Bonnie knows more than Ellie, maybe Joel had told Bonnie something…
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

thebachelorbeast wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:31 pm
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:47 am

You all are making me wonder even more about the "bad vibes" we get from Landon. People who have those traits, usually want to be in a position of power, but he is a lowly eternal student. Do you think he is specifically trying to be in a position of influence over young women (or men) by not letting go of the professor dream? It is one of the few reasons a middle aged man would be allowed to travel freely around the world with teenagers. Kevin seems to love it.

Bonnie also tried to convince Ellie not to marry Jared, but for different reasons. She seems to be one of the only people in that family that can see what people truly are. Until they become more useful to her as allies/servants, at which point she doesn't care who they are. She loves Landon's massages as much as her sisters.
Waaaait!! Bonnie tried to convince Ellie not to marry Jared? Tell me more? Where can I find this? Maybe Bonnie knows more than Ellie, maybe Joel had told Bonnie something…
I can't remember what it was from at this point, but I remember the comments about Jared not being someone Ellie should marry was also tied into him "playing the guitar" which sounded like a euphemism for something else. I still wonder if people in their community have stereotypes about men playing the guitar, because usually people find it an impressive talent.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

A bit wierd, Shari had to represent Ruby in the Griffith sisters gift exchange:

I'm still amazed that Ruby was (as all mormons do) all about family values, but by now her own family is ripped apart because she handed her brain to some pseudo-psychology idiot.

Return to “Other Griffiths/Mechams”