T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Damask1988 »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:15 pm
Damask1988 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:07 pm Pics, please and thank you. I am blocked from her Instagram😂😂
Thank you for posting a pic.
She is so freaking insecure, constantly needing people to give her praise and compliments. Tiff, put some damn pants on, no one wants to see you in your underwear. Nobody wants to look like you either T. Desperate.
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by strongybady »

Dr0wnP00L wrote:
Damask1988 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:07 pm Pics, please and thank you. I am blocked from her InstagramImageImage
So what's outside of that window? Cause there's no privacy at all to that bathroom. Poor neighbors and the shit they have to see and hear from that house

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

strongybady wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:50 pm
Dr0wnP00L wrote:
So what's outside of that window? Cause there's no privacy at all to that bathroom. Poor neighbors and the shit they have to see and hear from that house

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Their backyard, LOL.

That picture on her Instagram feed is totally unnecessary. No one wants to see you pumping in your bra and underwear, Droops. 🤢 I’ve said this before about pictures she chooses to use in her feed...put it in your stories! A picture like that doesn’t belong on your feed, IMO. She represents brands ffs. She needs constant attention and validation from strangers on the internet. It’s sad.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RealityBites »

sweetgirl1979 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:09 pm gee another video of her chopping Veggies. So borning.

Also guys we dont know for sure if they lock the kids in their rooms at night. I am not defending them i am just saying they never said they did and we dont know if they are doing it
As I mentioned before, there were some regular users and watchers on these threads that saw the boys door knobs in their vlogs turned the other way with the knob and lock on the outside so they can’t get out at all. Go back a few threads if you read it was mentioned.
Brash_outfielder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brash_outfielder »

No offense to anyone with a belly button ring but it seems really weird to me that she took it out for 4 different pregnancies and then put it back in 😂
Let it die, it's a 2000's trend anyway
bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

Ewwa in the boys room at the old house. This was less than a year ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

bcuzimnosey wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:29 am Ewwa in the boys room at the old house. This was less than a year ago.
There's a special place in Hell for people like this

Who comes up with this unless it was done to them?!?
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

This woman's obsession with breastfeeding and breast milk is fucking weird. No one wants to see you pumping, at all. You're not relatable at all. You have a house husband and get ready at 3pm every day. Get a fucking life. Good grief.
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Only t.trash can turn someone's death into something about her! Noone wants to see your ugly ass baby pictures. Stick to posting swipe ups of spoons and containers 🙄

Edited to add that she's in bed at 11am pretend crying .. girl bye where are your kids??
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:32 am Only t.trash can turn someone's death into something about her! Noone wants to see your ugly ass baby pictures. Stick to posting swipe ups of spoons and containers 🙄

Edited to add that she's in bed at 11am pretend crying .. girl bye where are your kids??
LOLLLL true! The level of desperation from t.scam is seriously embarrassing. She would use anything to get attention. She looks at the news, finds out what’s trending today and goes on her rant. Then as soon as someone disagrees with her, she gets upset. #beyondpathetic

And the underwear pumping photo. 🤮 My freakin’ god get a life. Multitasking??? For what???? She doesn’t have anywhere to go!!! No job!!! She just wants attention and praise for DoInG iT ALL when she’s doing so much less than most women.
Last edited by katie_A1 on Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

she 100% only posted those throw back pictures so she could show she had a black friend as a child. She’s gross
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Oh y’all knew she’d jump on that bandwagon again now that the trial started. She needs attention 24 hours a day. Imagine spending your day on Instagram patrolling comments and desperately trying to get attention. It’s disgusting 🤢 she uses other ppl’s tragedies for attention... think about that. Her life is that sad.
down here in texas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by down here in texas »

Just because the door knobs were turned around and locking from the outside instead of the inside does not me they were locking their kids in their room. I would think any responsilble parent would do that to keep small children from accidently locking themselves in their room and panicking while you were trying to get the door unlocked
down here in texas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by down here in texas »

Just because the door knobs were turned around and locking from the outside instead of the inside does not me they were locking their kids in their room. I would think any responsilble parent would do that to keep small children from accidently locking themselves in their room and panicking while you were trying to get the door unlocked
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

I was watching their video when they got the new puppy. It’s called “best reaction ever “ surprising our kids with a puppy. At time 14:09 i swear she’s saying “ she’s so good I don’t want to beat her “ while holding the puppy. Do they beat their dogs ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

down here in texas wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:01 pm Just because the door knobs were turned around and locking from the outside instead of the inside does not me they were locking their kids in their room. I would think any responsilble parent would do that to keep small children from accidently locking themselves in their room and panicking while you were trying to get the door unlocked
So, I'm gonna have to agree with you here. Do I think they're locking their kids in their rooms? Possibly. I wouldn't put it past them, but this isn't proof. It's speculation. It could be true, but we don't know. A lot of stuff on this thread gets passed off as fact when it's not. It's okay to speculate, I'm totally here for it, but lines get blurred and people start believing things as fact. Same with Chris cheating. It's been speculated, some people claim to "know for a fact" but we don't have proof. Again, its believable, and I'm not saying it DIDN'T happen, but at the end of the day it's all just speculation.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

I had to roll my eyes and laugh at her saying she accepts everyone regardless of their opinion. No, you dumb bitch, you block anyone that has a different opinion. Get it straight.

Bitsofblush
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bitsofblush »

down here in texas wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:01 pm Just because the door knobs were turned around and locking from the outside instead of the inside does not me they were locking their kids in their room. I would think any responsilble parent would do that to keep small children from accidently locking themselves in their room and panicking while you were trying to get the door unlocked
Not saying they’re at this level, but my abusive step dad 100% did this to all us kids doors of ALL ages to punish us or make it so we had to get permission to use the bathroom, get food, etc
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

Onchao16 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:27 pm I had to roll my eyes and laugh at her saying she accepts everyone regardless of their opinion. No, you dumb bitch, you block anyone that has a different opinion. Get it straight.

Yeppp, im totally with you! You cant even politely disagree,for ANYTHING she is goi g to block you,and heyy,come on,she has no clue what "RESPECT" means
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sweetgirl1979
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sweetgirl1979 »

down here in texas wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:03 pm Just because the door knobs were turned around and locking from the outside instead of the inside does not me they were locking their kids in their room. I would think any responsilble parent would do that to keep small children from accidently locking themselves in their room and panicking while you were trying to get the door unlocked
thats what we did with my cousins kids we had their door locks on the outside so they wouldnt lock them self in. I am not saying that that Tiff and Chris are locking their children in their room but if i had kids i would have the locks on the outside so if they will not lock their self inside

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”