Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 1

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

I find it hilarious that they made their own “vlog schedule” and haven’t managed yet to stick to it for 2 weeks in a row. 🤣

Also how did they not do their homework on how fast their internet would be in their home location...if that’s your source of income I would triple check if my connection was fast...but they are simply not diligent or disciplined enough for any of that. Lazy ass city slickers. I would love to go and get their chickens and bring them to an actual nice place to live.
SazzleRah
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 1

Unread post by SazzleRah »

Amsouthernbell wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:51 pm I find it hilarious that they made their own “vlog schedule” and haven’t managed yet to stick to it for 2 weeks in a row. 🤣

Also how did they not do their homework on how fast their internet would be in their home location...if that’s your source of income I would triple check if my connection was fast...but they are simply not diligent or disciplined enough for any of that. Lazy ass city slickers. I would love to go and get their chickens and bring them to an actual nice place to live.
Do it! Let’s free the chickens!
I know, I thought that about the internet... I’d check and I don’t do anything “online” for a living so they’re just dumb.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex: Screeching, Leeching, Fake Teaching and Preaching! | Part 12

Unread post by sondraK »

Run,chickies,run! At least they won't be stuck with dirty,frozen water anymore
SazzleRah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SazzleRah »

It’s so much slower to do the forum when they’re not vlogging 😂🤣
rwcjd87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rwcjd87 »

Um did anyone see Alex's Instagram stories about their backyard "flooding"... always an excuse
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

rwcjd87 wrote:Um did anyone see Alex's Instagram stories about their backyard "flooding"... always an excuse
Flooding! All I saw was a bit of water. Image

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

Imagine having just one job that you share between you and your spouse, and it basically amounts to part-time hours, and yet you still call out sick for every sniffle, poor night's sleep, messy house, or weather incident. That's Phil & Alex.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

Alex talking about the "chicken farm" - for goodness sake!! We have a real chicken farm in my village, thousands of free range hens. They have nothing in comparison, and the flooding! My drive and front lawn flood every time we get torrential rain. You live in the country Alex, get used to it, you ridiculous woman. Their ignorance of rural life is typical of these people.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

Wow that vlog was infuriating.

Alex’s blatant disregard for the hospital staff by taking her mask off at each and every opportunity is just so beyond selfish and stupid. I love how she recorded the doctor walking in as she scrambled to pull it back up.

I was also really put off by the fact that the pediatrician had previously referred Cassidy to an allergist but “Alex-knows-best” decided she shouldnt go until she’s a year old, and now a second doctor had to tell her to take her in. I’m placing my bet that poor baby won’t see the doctor until after her first birthday... I also wonder what Alex will do with her stockpile of tainted milk if Cassidy’s issues are a food allergy.

And finally- I absolutely cringe thinking of alex setting up her camera in the hallways of the hospital to get footage of her walking past, then going back to pick it up. It’s one thing to do that at home or at a park or something, but a hospital is just so extra strange.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

PinkMoscato wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:58 pm Wow that vlog was infuriating.

Alex’s blatant disregard for the hospital staff by taking her mask off at each and every opportunity is just so beyond selfish and stupid. I love how she recorded the doctor walking in as she scrambled to pull it back up.

I was also really put off by the fact that the pediatrician had previously referred Cassidy to an allergist but “Alex-knows-best” decided she shouldnt go until she’s a year old, and now a second doctor had to tell her to take her in. I’m placing my bet that poor baby won’t see the doctor until after her first birthday... I also wonder what Alex will do with her stockpile of tainted milk if Cassidy’s issues are a food allergy.

And finally- I absolutely cringe thinking of alex setting up her camera in the hallways of the hospital to get footage of her walking past, then going back to pick it up. It’s one thing to do that at home or at a park or something, but a hospital is just so extra strange.
I just love how she blatantly disregards hospital policy by secretly filming during the echo. Vanderbilt has a very strict no recording policy. I wasn't even allowed to film my own ultrasound to send to my husband who couldn't be there. She's an entitled piece of shit.
And the report she received afterwards just proves how they played this up for sympathy and click$. Yes, Cassidy had a heart defect that required open heart surgery, and that's a big deal, but this was obviously very treatable with no lifelong limitations. To hear them talk 10 months ago, you would think it was a death sentence.
rwcjd87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rwcjd87 »

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:11 pm
PinkMoscato wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:58 pm Wow that vlog was infuriating.

I just love how she blatantly disregards hospital policy by secretly filming during the echo. Vanderbilt has a very strict no recording policy. I wasn't even allowed to film my own ultrasound to send to my husband who couldn't be there. She's an entitled piece of shit.
And the report she received afterwards just proves how they played this up for sympathy and click$. Yes, Cassidy had a heart defect that required open heart surgery, and that's a big deal, but this was obviously very treatable with no lifelong limitations. To hear them talk 10 months ago, you would think it was a death sentence.
Am I the only one who thought Alex sounded a little disappointed that the doctors said Cassidy was doing so well? I think it's not only crazy but down right dangerous for Alex to make claims that it's not good for babies to see an allergist before they are 1 year old because my daughter got her 1st epi pen before she was 1yo. So glad this uneducated psycho is no longer actively working in the medical field anymore but also scary to think how many people's lives she may have affected.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Ok I don’t get it...how do they think they will sustain their financial influx if they are this lazy with posting on social media.

Eventually Cassidy won’t have any more heart updates etc...eventually they won’t be able to have more children. I am pretty sure they are done adopting because Phil would never allow to adopt a boy. The boy needs to be his blood (i am just speculating)

They will have another big “we lost a pregnancy” moment when they implant “subpar”embryos. But as I said eventually it will dry up....

They are the least consistent YouTuber family crap channel I can think off.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Amsouthernbell wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:15 am Ok I don’t get it...how do they think they will sustain their financial influx if they are this lazy with posting on social media.

Eventually Cassidy won’t have any more heart updates etc...eventually they won’t be able to have more children. I am pretty sure they are done adopting because Phil would never allow to adopt a boy. The boy needs to be his blood (i am just speculating)

They will have another big “we lost a pregnancy” moment when they implant “subpar”embryos. But as I said eventually it will dry up....

Idk.Are their families funding them so much that they don't really need this income? Neither of them have had a job in quite awhile. Everyone I know w a family to support is working their tail off just to make ends meet
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

sondraK wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:05 am
Amsouthernbell wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:15 am Ok I don’t get it...how do they think they will sustain their financial influx if they are this lazy with posting on social media.

Idk.Are their families funding them so much that they don't really need this income? Neither of them have had a job in quite awhile. Everyone I know w a family to support is working their tail off just to make ends meet

They strike me as a couple that got a loan from The Bank of Mom and Dad to buy their condo, which easily might have gone up in value by many hundreds of thousands of dollars by the time they sold it.

I think people also underestimate how much money a youtube channel like this one makes. It's a highly profitable business.

So if they have no mortgage now thanks to their previous youtube earnings and condo sale, they totally can cruise now. They'd still be making way more than the average salary even with their minimal vlogging.

As for their next IVF steps.... There are definitely a few avenues they can take there to maximise profits. Will be interesting to see which one they choose.
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

It’s just amazing to me how inconsistent they are with their work
womble
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by womble »

SazzleRah wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:42 am I’ve said it before but I definitely think she has Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSBP) and needs something ill / wrong with the baby so is almost causing it herself to perpetuate it

Exactly what I think too! I had also written before. And ist often goes hand in hand with narcissism.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Good to see the forum back up. Little Cassidy is now a year old! she is a little sweetie, but favouring Phil in looks rather than Alex. They seem to be going all out with their "homestead" garden, hens, etc. Alex mdst have spent a bomb on appropriate gardening gear, or what she thinks is appropriate. They have recently been away, leaving Pammy in charge of the girls, and their projects.
BebePearl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BebePearl »

So, Cassidy’s birthday blog is up with an “epic cake smash”. Seriously…she couldn’t even get the kid a normal cake? She had to make some non sugary frou frou concoction that looked like a melted snowman. YOUR KID CAN HAVE SUGAR ONE TIME. And then Alex talks about “one year ago I was in the NICU with you”. 🙄🙄 Yes because this is about you…
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

BebePearl - I noticed that too, all about Alex. Will she please get a decent hair trim for Kinsley. So pleased YTMD is up and running again. I have really missed it. They seem to be going all out with the "homestead" - what a joke, I wonder how long this craze will last, like the RV, and "travelling round the USA".
Lauratheaussie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lauratheaussie »

This forum seems kind of quiet now. Used to love reading everyones responses, so please come back!

Return to “Phil and Alex”