T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Omgbecky »

Onchao16 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:27 pm I had to roll my eyes and laugh at her saying she accepts everyone regardless of their opinion. No, you dumb bitch, you block anyone that has a different opinion. Get it straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO!!! Yeah!!!!! She BLOCKS everyone that goes against what her opinion is!!! She is delusional and mental. The lies!!!!! Constant lies!!!!!

And let’s move on from the CPS nonsense. The MOD said stop .... so stop. 👌🏼
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by celestialll »

tiffani- "i'm not going to argue with anyone or defend myself today"
also tiffani- (*defends self in next slide*)

"also, look everyone, i had a black friend, once"
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

celestialll wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:42 pm tiffani- "i'm not going to argue with anyone or defend myself today"
also tiffani- (*defends self in next slide*)

"also, look everyone, i had a black friend, once"
Lololol she really is certified crazy.. when I watch her Instagram stories I cringe and laugh 😆 mentally she’s a few fries short of a happy meal. The contradictions and lies come back to back 😆 oh and the need for attention lol.... Shrimpy must not have been paying much attention to her today so she needed to start something on stories to get her fix.
geeceena
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by geeceena »

Starlite wrote:I was watching their video when they got the new puppy. It’s called “best reaction ever “ surprising our kids with a puppy. At time 14:09 i swear she’s saying “ she’s so good I don’t want to beat her “ while holding the puppy. Do they beat their dogs ?!

“She smells so good I don’t want to bathe her”

Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damask1988 »

I was getting strong Harry from Harry and the Hendersons vibes in today's vlog. The way T. Jowls had her mouth hanging open. I think Harry has a nicer smile thoughImageImage

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

geeceena wrote:
Starlite wrote:I was watching their video when they got the new puppy. It’s called “best reaction ever “ surprising our kids with a puppy. At time 14:09 i swear she’s saying “ she’s so good I don’t want to beat her “ while holding the puppy. Do they beat their dogs ?!

“She smells so good I don’t want to bathe her”

Thank you for clarifying that . Must be that accent that I couldn’t hear right !

Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

It’s crazy how much I really used to like her when Ella was born and Chris was working. I have three myself now, 3,1.5 and newborn and my husband has been gone 9 days and I’ve been by myself all day & night.

Did she make him quit or he got fired?

Hjein23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hjein23 »

Of course Ella got a “much deserved” day out while her brothers were at school. Went out to eat and got a pedicure. The favoritism is so obvious anymore.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

They’ve got more markers than an average school room. She only got every colour in existence for the aesthetics of them in the clear organisers, not to encourage her children’s creativity.

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Hjein23 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:25 pm Of course Ella got a “much deserved” day out while her brothers were at school. Went out to eat and got a pedicure. The favoritism is so obvious anymore.
Yup!! They don’t hide the favoritism at all anymore.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

They are copying viral Tik Tok kids now. Only reason her hair was brushed and both kids went to school was so they could film Chucky as a star.

Lame.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

The dirt I guess is their backyard. They are ROLLING in that money y'all. I mean....sod could have been laid weeks ago.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

Check out her sisters “bathroom remodel” post. Krikal, you may want to flush your diarrhea bowl toilet before taking a photo.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

She said she wanted to make the arts and craft organization functional, but what's so functional about storing the markers and "crowns" in gradient order, when not a single one of her kids knows what that is or how to put them back how she sorted it...? What a waste of fucking time
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

is it even considered a mommy and me date if chris and his toddler sized joggers joined them?
i
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

My husband and I are fully vaccinated and still not taking our 2 year old into restaurants or stores, much less a 2 year old and 4 month old innocent baby. Shame on them.

AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

So Ella goes to Clair’s and buys her own mini planner and pen. Didn’t even get one of her mother’s. A three year old needs a pedi 🥴 I think her sandals didn’t fit her correctly 🦶
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

meanmuggin wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:53 pm Check out her sisters “bathroom remodel” post. Krikal, you may want to flush your diarrhea bowl toilet before taking a photo.
I saw that! 🤢 It's like a competition of who's nastier.

Also, you know Tiff couldn't let Chris by himself even for a mommy daughter. She would get too overwhelmed with two kids, and she'd be obsessing over whether or not he's getting head from one of the neighbor's au pairs.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Told ya the pump photo was photoshopped. She has a gut and that was WITH a filter. She's trying to sell any and everything she can. Maybe then she can afford some sod for their yard. I still stand behind my muffin top / jeans are too small comments. Because they are.
CeleryPoo4U
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeleryPoo4U »

That’s one flat ass.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”