Withkendra

tatertot_155
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Withkendra

Unread post by tatertot_155 »

I noticed she didnt have a thread. I used to really enjoy her until recently. I feel like she favors her twins over her son. And recently she has been doing so many sponsorships that it gets really annoying.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Re: Withkendra

Unread post by greymatter »

I actually respected her until the day she started shilling essential oils. Havent watched a video since.
haggle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haggle »

greymatter wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:34 pm I actually respected her until the day she started shilling essential oils. Havent watched a video since.
I was really disappointed when she started selling oils, but she's still the most down to earth YT mom I watch. I also like that she's not obsessed with growing her channel, it still *seems* like a hobby.

She seems so present with her kids and always doing activities, learning, or is outside with them. Her twins were SO impressive with their language skills, I'm sure Owen will be the same.
rxqueen01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxqueen01 »

I think that it is so cringe when she does the dumb tik tok dances while fully ignoring her children. They are going to be so embarrassed when they are older!
<3 :peace_symbol:
haggle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haggle »

rxqueen01 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:35 pm I think that it is so cringe when she does the dumb tik tok dances while fully ignoring her children. They are going to be so embarrassed when they are older!
Yeah like one of them was cute but the rest are so awkward

Return to “Other”