Sam and Nia: Oils Scams and Losing Fans! | Part 8

baskinrobbins
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Oils Scams and Losing Fans! | Part 8

Unread post by baskinrobbins »

Sam is way too lazy to start his own cult lmao. He didn’t even think out his April fool’s day prank beyond “this will get a rise out of her because she cares about the baby.” His idea of new content is putting the baby under things. He needs to find a little of the Christian humility he claims to have and get a job
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

baskinrobbins wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:44 am Sam is way too lazy to start his own cult lmao. He didn’t even think out his April fool’s day prank beyond “this will get a rise out of her because she cares about the baby.” His idea of new content is putting the baby under things. He needs to find a little of the Christian humility he claims to have and get a job
So true! You could feel the bitterness just flowing out of him. He is thinking how dare Nia have the audacity to sleep and leave him awake with the baby. How is he ever going to get his 14 hours of required sleep now?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Is this back now? Have so much SamandNia to catch up on....
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

1finn wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:55 am Is this back now? Have so much SamandNia to catch up on....
Hopefully! Can we talk about how no one is surprised the chicken died after only a week, and how they are still filming Juliet in her underwear in the pool?! These guys are the worst!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So it seems to me that Nia has been filming quite a bit more lately, I guess Sam is not getting out of bed at any reasonable hour. Nia is now taking care of the 4 kids,the house work and making meals,and the filming. On vacation and a tropical storm is approaching, and the lifeguards have closed the water, so of course Sam and the kids are right in there playing, even after noting what the flags mean for closing the water.....again the rules do not apply to SAM, so not much has changed in the Rader household.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So they buy a bigger house, but their kids are all sharing rooms......Nia decided to get Josie out of their bedroom, since she disturbs Sam, so they kick Abram out of his room for "a week or so" per Nia, he can sleep on the floor of the playroom. Meanwhile Josie has taken over Abrams closet, now his room. I mean Sam and Nia don't want Josie sleeping in their room cause she disrupts them, but it is ok to put Abram in the same position.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

They are getting desperate! Sam asking people to not skip the ads. I have no clue how they are supporting a family of 6 on 25k views. They bought a new house because they hoped it would bring in more views, they had a baby in hopes that it would bring more views… what’s their next step?!
baskinrobbins
Amateur
Amateur

1finn wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:37 am So they buy a bigger house, but their kids are all sharing rooms......Nia decided to get Josie out of their bedroom, since she disturbs Sam, so they kick Abram out of his room for "a week or so" per Nia, he can sleep on the floor of the playroom. Meanwhile Josie has taken over Abrams closet, now his room. I mean Sam and Nia don't want Josie sleeping in their room cause she disrupts them, but it is ok to put Abram in the same position.
They have him on the floor??? That poor little boy.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Idiots Idiots.........so now they have moved Abrams bed into Juliets and Symphonys room, so all 3 older kids in one room, and the baby has a room to herself. I guess at one time they were going to give a kid the office, but of course Sam changed his mind, since mr do nothing all day....really needs an office. Many comments on the vlog, telling them that Symphony needs her own room at her age, and a boy should not have to share a room with 2 girls, Sam made a comment that they are taking "donations for an addition" not sure if he is kidding or not. Just funny that at the old house all the kids had their own room, get a new house and 3 kids to one room.........another fine decision by Sam & Nia, quit being selfish and give up the office.

Funny that at the cabin Sam can run around all day fixing things, but at home, he can barely get out of bed, I mean by this time he could have built an addition to the house. I wonder if maybe TX actually has some building codes, and that is stopping him from doing anything to the house.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

His brothers are annoying as heck! And they made a stupid decision moving to this new house, they probably owned the blue house with no mortgage and they had way more space. Their pool videos used to get the most views and they can’t do that anymore because they can’t trash this pool.

Also: Symphony, please don’t get a bunny, your house is a place where animals go to get tortured and die or get sent to a new home.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

WOW, this is an early vlog of theirs, Nia is sure pouring it on thick about being subservient to her husband, wonder if she still feels the same after the cheating....
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

I haven’t watched them in years, but I’m pretty sure they just posted some anti-vaxxer crap to their channel. Doesn’t surprise me at all
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Of course they are thinking about moving. This house was so dumb. They talked about how they need to downsize but also add more bedrooms. I still don’t see how they can afford anything with their 15k views per video! They are probably going to be doing more house hunting videos to try to bring up viewership. Desperate.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Sparklehorse1 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:29 am Of course they are thinking about moving. This house was so dumb. They talked about how they need to downsize but also add more bedrooms. I still don’t see how they can afford anything with their 15k views per video! They are probably going to be doing more house hunting videos to try to bring up viewership. Desperate.
Even funnier is their income in WAY down, yet they are posting less and less, how they think they are going to afford another house and build another cabin.
Also, how is Nia going to cope when Sam is out building/overseeing the building of the cabin, we know she cannot handle 3 kids much less 4 kids at a time alone, I guess Sams Mother will have to come to the rescue as always, funny that she can care for 3 kids all by herself no problem.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Omg Nia trying to be so cool at the skater park “yeah dude! That’s rad!” And ps I have no doubt that abram really did kick the kid, we’ve all seen how violent he can be!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So Nia started a Diaper Drive (to provide to a group that does not do abortions in TX), anyway, all the stuff is getting delivered to her house......so there was a glitch in the system that said all things had been ordered, they were not....so now Nia is asking for people to Venmo her money so she can buy them herself..........we all know how they are with money sent to them. Lets hope they don't steal this money or things donated. Other than that, their channel is losing views and money at a dizzying pace, yet they sometime goes days without posting, weird. Sam is back to his getting out of bed in the afternoon, not in the vlogs sometimes at all, just your basic do nothing Dad...while Nia is left to care for the kids, clean the house (cause god forbid the kids pick up their messes),homeschool (which she is now giving advice to other mothers, after doing it for less than a whole year) the laundry etc., "cause that is womens work" and far below what Sam is going to do. So basically nothing has changed in the delusional house of Rader.
Mischief
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Discord name: Mischief

Unread post by Mischief »

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Since Nia has given up Young living (something about devil worship) she is now selling her advice about homeschooling, cause you know everyone wants advice from a 1 year homeschooler. She is charging $8 per session for this. Why is it that youtubers think they are experts on everything? They have not mentioned building another cabin or selling their house lately, I guess they realize they can't do that on what they are making on YT anymore, since they can't even get 20K views anymore, average about 10-12k per vlog, I mean I hope they realize that YT is coming to an end for them soon.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

I haven’t watched them in forever but I had to check out their “bad review” on the cabin. Everything the lady said was justified. I wouldn’t want to pay a bunch of money to stay at a cabin and constantly have to text or call the owner asking where things like brooms or spoons were. And the fact that they read the review out loud rolling their eyes and making fun of her was so annoying. Nia was constantly saying “ugh, it’s just so annoying!” No, you guys are annoying and your channel is failing and your husband is unfaithful, you need a reality check.
baskinrobbins
Amateur
Amateur

OK this sub is super dead but can we talk about the post on their latest IG? From IG user christinerenner30: "Did you tell her what REALLY happened on the missions trip Sam? Bet ya feel better confessing your "flirting" to her, but we BOTH know it was a LIIIITTLE more than that.😂 She has no idea you haven't changed a BIT since Trisha. You better tell her the whole truth before someone else does....👀"

I know Sam's gone to three mission trips now, which is crazy already to leave her with four kids, but if any of that is true, this is totally unacceptable. WHERE are Nia's friends in all this? Just watching it play out???

Return to “Sam and Nia”