https://linktr.ee/josiewittman
prettyinpink4
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Josie Wittman

Unread post by prettyinpink4 »

their house and land was just listed for sale on March 18, and lowered price on March 25. I wonder where they are going to go. She hasn't mentioned anything about moving
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

prettyinpink4 wrote:their house and land was just listed for sale on March 18, and lowered price on March 25. I wonder where they are going to go. She hasn't mentioned anything about moving
Oh damn! She hinted the other day that there were other places they’d like to live. And she has said before they’re not crazy about Austin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i_like_snow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by i_like_snow »

prettyinpink4 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:23 pm their house and land was just listed for sale on March 18, and lowered price on March 25. I wonder where they are going to go. She hasn't mentioned anything about moving
Can you say what town this is in? I would love to look at it online. :D
i_like_snow
Wallflower
Wallflower

i_like_snow wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:30 pm
prettyinpink4 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:23 pm their house and land was just listed for sale on March 18, and lowered price on March 25. I wonder where they are going to go. She hasn't mentioned anything about moving
Can you say what town this is in? I would love to look at it online. :D
N/M - I found it. Fancy. It is a beautiful home but feels so cold inside.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Dang I can’t find her house. Any hints ?
shaunnaj1986
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shaunnaj1986 »

glowing564 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:08 pm Dang I can’t find her house. Any hints ?
A quick google search of her name + texas worked for me lol
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

When you read the listing description it says there are TWO giant homes on the property, one is not completed yet. Whhhyyy are there 2 mansions?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Graysky33 wrote:When you read the listing description it says there are TWO giant homes on the property, one is not completed yet. Whhhyyy are there 2 mansions?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Saw that, weirdest property ever!

classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Just looked up the listing!!! Well there’s our house tour finally. Too big, too cold... wonder where they’re going and why?! She’s hinted that she’s been going through some hard stuff... ok hard stuff for a mega rich sahm maybe
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

If the Austin market is so hot why has the price been lowered? Sounds like they’re trying to get out QUICK. Something must’ve happened. Maybe something with her husbands businesses going under. He was arrested recently
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

classysnarky wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:00 am If the Austin market is so hot why has the price been lowered? Sounds like they’re trying to get out QUICK. Something must’ve happened. Maybe something with her husbands businesses going under. He was arrested recently
Recent???
i_like_snow
Wallflower
Wallflower

classysnarky wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:00 am If the Austin market is so hot why has the price been lowered? Sounds like they’re trying to get out QUICK. Something must’ve happened. Maybe something with her husbands businesses going under. He was arrested recently
I saw that when I googled them! I wonder what he was arrested for???
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

glowing564 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:50 am
Recent???
Within the last couple years I think. Who knows for what
Barbiebombshell40

Unread post by Barbiebombshell40 »

[media][media][/media][/media]
Dr0wnP00L wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:33 am
holy_fuuc wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:06 am Never mind! Just finished catching up on the thread... probably should have done that first.
There’s a picture of her on page 3 of this thread☺️
There was something about Josie that screamed phony. Immediately didn’t like her and wanted to find out more about her and her creepy old man. Googled Josie and the ex-wife’s picture popped up. Easy research from there. His ex is STUNNING and Josie doesn’t even come close to her beauty and certainly won’t look as good as her in her 40s! What was the idiot thinking?? And from her Facebook page she seems like a really kind and warm person who got screwed over badly by the two of them. Doesn’t mention either of them by name but she is definitely open about the traumatic experience she went through. Read through the comments and glad to see she is loved and admired by her friends. Can’t stand Josie even more for being a gold digging homewrecker. His ex should be glad to have gotten rid of him. She’s so much better off without that jerk!

His ex was on the cover of a luxury magazine and there’s a whole article about her and her home. Great decorator and her home is warm and inviting unlike Josie’s. It has to drive Josie and her husband crazy to see how well his ex is doing without him! Good for her! I’m on Team ex-wife 😂
https://images.app.goo.gl/bDhf4NyoVfPekxhN7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Barbiebombshell40 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:19 pm [media][media][/media][/media]
Dr0wnP00L wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:33 am There’s a picture of her on page 3 of this thread☺️
There was something about Josie that screamed phony. Immediately didn’t like her and wanted to find out more about her and her creepy old man. Googled Josie and the ex-wife’s picture popped up. Easy research from there. His ex is STUNNING and Josie doesn’t even come close to her beauty and certainly won’t look as good as her in her 40s! What was the idiot thinking?? And from her Facebook page she seems like a really kind and warm person who got screwed over badly by the two of them. Doesn’t mention either of them by name but she is definitely open about the traumatic experience she went through. Read through the comments and glad to see she is loved and admired by her friends. Can’t stand Josie even more for being a gold digging homewrecker. His ex should be glad to have gotten rid of him. She’s so much better off without that jerk!

His ex was on the cover of a luxury magazine and there’s a whole article about her and her home. Great decorator and her home is warm and inviting unlike Josie’s. It has to drive Josie and her husband crazy to see how well his ex is doing without him! Good for her! I’m on Team ex-wife 😂
https://images.app.goo.gl/bDhf4NyoVfPekxhN7

Thanks for posting that article! Everyone here should read it, MJ sounds like a lovely person and she seems to be thriving after saying good riddance to old man and the gold digger. She’s way more beautiful than Ho-sie and seems to have talent and passion other than popping out babies to keep a rich “entrepreneur “
Catraa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Catraa »

I can’t help it. Her house is amazing and I don’t think it looks cold at all. Wouldn’t be surprised if there is a separation or big move coming soon though. Josie tries a little too hard to make it seem like everything is perfect.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I wonder if they are moving back to Cali?

Everything she does pisses me off because I think of his kids getting nothing from their father and getting ignored by the shore of a stepmother.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

John ages more & more with every photo she posts.
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

He was arrested in 2019!! His charge was request to apprehend/theft of service.

VicLzma
Discord name: Soundmama

Unread post by VicLzma »

Are Aaryn and Jossie still friends? i'm lost... is there another thread?

Return to “Josie Wittman”