Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 63

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Thanks Hello Sweetie!

Might I suggest a new title? Bitchy Bonnie: Always Right, Ready To Fight, Providing Mental Abuse Both Day & Night!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

We can do a new title for sure. Maybe something shorter though?

Submit suggestions below.

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

How about: Bitchy Bonnie: Dismantling Her Children's Psyches, One Abusive Video At A Time
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Thread title suggestion - Bonnie Hoellein The Crying Hunger Games Queen.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Perhaps why Olivia doesn't seem to mind vlogging since the payoff is new dresses and other outfits that are not inexpensive?
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

I'm guessing Bonnie didn't even get the first vaccine. Why would she think she'd have to start all over?? She just needs to reschedule to get the second shot! Is she really this dumb? Many countries (including the UK) have much longer waits between the first and second jab. Why hasn't Joel been vaxxed? Olivia is eligibly next month when she turns 12.

I think Bonnie is just lying...like usual.
thebachelorbeast
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: NevermoExpo

Unread post by thebachelorbeast »

rosie_dalia wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:18 pm I'm guessing Bonnie didn't even get the first vaccine. Why would she think she'd have to start all over?? She just needs to reschedule to get the second shot! Is she really this dumb? Many countries (including the UK) have much longer waits between the first and second jab. Why hasn't Joel been vaxxed? Olivia is eligibly next month when she turns 12.

I think Bonnie is just lying...like usual.
I was wondering Why she said she had to start all over again..
thebachelorbeast
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: NevermoExpo

Unread post by thebachelorbeast »

Do Bonnie and Joel care about her kids In The car? There are no car seats for any of theirs kids and They put Lincoln in The front? What?

The thing is, combined with Ruby it looks like she actually loves her kids and is a good mom. But does she know how many kids get killed in car accidents every day in The US?
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

thebachelorbeast wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:12 pm Do Bonnie and Joel care about her kids In The car? There are no car seats for any of theirs kids and They put Lincoln in The front? What?

The thing is, combined with Ruby it looks like she actually loves her kids and is a good mom. But does she know how many kids get killed in car accidents every day in The US?
Bonnie doesn't love her kids more than Ruby does. She's just abusive in a different way. Ruby's kids are smarter and more expressive and they have a live outside their home and vlogging. Bonnie's children aren't in ports or activities.She and Joel can't be bothered to offer their time to do something that only benefits the kids if it's not enjoyable for them.
hudson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hudson »

Is this forum dead? I certainly hope not -- I love to snark on this ridiculous family. Today's vlog featured Olivia being taught how to deep clean a bathroom -- how much do you want to bet that the boys will never get that lesson?
hudson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hudson »

So I'm just going to keep posting on here until somebody else joins me.
Todays vlog: Toxic Grandma continues dragging her family all around her beloved (and utterly unexceptional) home town in Idaho somewhere. The kids get dressed up in matching western wear and Lincoln and Boston appear to have been pressured into participating in an animal abusive rodeo event in which they are plopped onto the back of sheep, who understandably panic and try to run away and buck them off. I guess the goal is to stay on as long as possible. Lincoln looks particularly unthrilled to be doing it, and only lasts a few seconds before getting pitched into the dirt. Boston does well enough to advance to the finals and ends up taking third place -- something he seems to be genuinely happy and proud about, since he got a trophy. But of course the highlight of the event for Bob Bon is having Boston throw her "hand hearts" from the arena -- "Did you see that??!!?? He's doing hand hearts for MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" because Heavenly Father forbid that everything in the universe not be about Bonnie Worship. As they are walking out, we find out from Toxic Grandma that she had always wanted to do the event as a child, but was never allowed to (probably not a sanctioned Mormon Girl Activity, although I've seen plenty of other girls participate in other settings), so once again, everything is about propping up the Mythical Magical Childhood of Years Gone By, and has absolutely nothing to do with what the kids might actually choose for themselves. Interesting that Cody wasn't decked out in costume and tossed into the ring, given his well-established penchant for squashing bugs, shooting squirrels, and other animal cruelty. But the accompanying IG story makes it clear that she is working on a narrative of "Boston is a manly man and not a panty waist" -- that's their terminology not mine.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

hudson wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:41 pm So I'm just going to keep posting on here until somebody else joins me.
Todays vlog: Toxic Grandma continues dragging her family all around her beloved (and utterly unexceptional) home town in Idaho somewhere. The kids get dressed up in matching western wear and Lincoln and Boston appear to have been pressured into participating in an animal abusive rodeo event in which they are plopped onto the back of sheep, who understandably panic and try to run away and buck them off. I guess the goal is to stay on as long as possible. Lincoln looks particularly unthrilled to be doing it, and only lasts a few seconds before getting pitched into the dirt. Boston does well enough to advance to the finals and ends up taking third place -- something he seems to be genuinely happy and proud about, since he got a trophy. But of course the highlight of the event for Bob Bon is having Boston throw her "hand hearts" from the arena -- "Did you see that??!!?? He's doing hand hearts for MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" because Heavenly Father forbid that everything in the universe not be about Bonnie Worship. As they are walking out, we find out from Toxic Grandma that she had always wanted to do the event as a child, but was never allowed to (probably not a sanctioned Mormon Girl Activity, although I've seen plenty of other girls participate in other settings), so once again, everything is about propping up the Mythical Magical Childhood of Years Gone By, and has absolutely nothing to do with what the kids might actually choose for themselves. Interesting that Cody wasn't decked out in costume and tossed into the ring, given his well-established penchant for squashing bugs, shooting squirrels, and other animal cruelty. But the accompanying IG story makes it clear that she is working on a narrative of "Boston is a manly man and not a panty waist" -- that's their terminology not mine.
Hi Hudson, can't let you feel alone - haha. Did you see the first time Boston rode that poor animal? Looked like he could have easily broken his neck with the way it threw him off. Of course crazy mom thought it was the funniest thing she has ever seen. That woman gets crazier by the day. Have we ever determined if Bonnie has bottom teeth? I know she has always talked like that but it seems more pronounced now.
hudson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hudson »

Good God -- today's content: RV trip to Idaho, lots of praise for Cody being "manly" for imitating how his dad does things, a very bizarre interaction with a young woman who appears to have some disabilities who flips the bird at the camera while Bonnie cackles -- not sure what the point of that was except to humiliate the young woman -- and most horrifying of all, Joel THROWING a clearly terrified and unwilling Boston off of a tall bridge and into the water, while Bonnie shrieks about "Look! You can hear him kicking and screaming from here!" Horrible people.
hudson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hudson »

And please make note of her carefully staged IG photos of the family jumping into the water with their clothes on -- they're already wet, so my guess is that one of the kids jumped/fell in, other kids followed suit and after she pitched a fit she realized it would be good IG fodder, so she posed them all, including adults, to do it again. Wonder how many times they had to keep jumping until she got her shot.
Rosey
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rosey »

I’ve watched Bonnie for many years and it’s sad to me how much she has changed. And Joel too, I used to respect him in the old days, he would work so much around the house on top of his job and still would make time to go do his parents and in-laws gardening. Also, I think they have purposely left their comments turned off. All the other channels I watch that had them turned off have all got them turned back on. I just think she can’t be bothered with interacting with her subs.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Rosey wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:59 pm I’ve watched Bonnie for many years and it’s sad to me how much she has changed. And Joel too, I used to respect him in the old days, he would work so much around the house on top of his job and still would make time to go do his parents and in-laws gardening. Also, I think they have purposely left their comments turned off. All the other channels I watch that had them turned off have all got them turned back on. I just think she can’t be bothered with interacting with her subs.
She once said she likes the comments turned off so she didn't have to read any negative ones. I think we all started watching them years ago because we could relate to them. Now they've become so full of themselves it's really sad. It's all scripted and unrelatable now. I'm glad to see their views down and wouldn't be surprised if they quit YouTube (or cut back) after the new dream house is built. She knows she will get plenty of free and discounted items to promote and link like the flip house did. They are incredible greedy.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Who in the world does Bonnie think she is giving cleaning instruction to in today's vlog? Is she preaching to the kid's friends now? Who does not know that you dust the items that are sitting on the table/mantel you are also dusting? Boy, I hope they have plenty of money in the bank cause she really is not going to hold an audience much longer with this kind of stuff.
hudson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hudson »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:56 am Who in the world does Bonnie think she is giving cleaning instruction to in today's vlog? Is she preaching to the kid's friends now? Who does not know that you dust the items that are sitting on the table/mantel you are also dusting? Boy, I hope they have plenty of money in the bank cause she really is not going to hold an audience much longer with this kind of stuff.
not to mention that all the profile shots really reveal how badly she messed up her chin with that vanity surgery!!
hudson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hudson »

Anyone else here who has chronic migraines think that Bonnie's mysterious headaches might be related to the gallons of perfume she douses herself in as well as those automatic air fresheners she has all over the house? She has already told us that she likes really strong scents, so I'm guessing that the amount of airborne irritants in her house must be significant.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”