Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

In Ellie’s latest IG story she is catching Calvin jumping out of a tree. Right after she catches him she puts her hand by her stomach which to me might indicate she’s pregnant. If she is why would she be catching him and not Jared? I already know the answer. Those 2 are morons.
Coffeefuledmama
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Unread post by Coffeefuledmama »

Tinkerbell22 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:28 pm In Ellie’s latest IG story she is catching Calvin jumping out of a tree. Right after she catches him she puts her hand by her stomach which to me might indicate she’s pregnant. If she is why would she be catching him and not Jared? I already know the answer. Those 2 are morons.

I was just coming here to see if anyone had commented about this yet!! It really seemed like an instinctual bump touch at the end! Also on the Bollie TikTok account there is a video of Ellie in different lounge wear outfits and it 100% looks like she has a bump and is trying to hide it in the video!
Coffeefuledmama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Coffeefuledmama »

Tinkerbell22 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:28 pm In Ellie’s latest IG story she is catching Calvin jumping out of a tree. Right after she catches him she puts her hand by her stomach which to me might indicate she’s pregnant. If she is why would she be catching him and not Jared? I already know the answer. Those 2 are morons.

I was just coming here to see if anyone had commented about this yet!! It really seemed like an instinctual bump touch at the end! Also on the Bollie TikTok account there is a video of Ellie in different lounge wear outfits and it 100% looks like she has a bump and is trying to hide it in the video!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I’m sure she’s probably pregnant, but I hope not. The last thing she needs is another kid.

When I read this I was surprised to hear she was actually interacting with Calvin.... I went and watched and of course it was actually Jackson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:42 pm I’m sure she’s probably pregnant, but I hope not. The last thing she needs is another kid.

When I read this I was surprised to hear she was actually interacting with Calvin.... I went and watched and pf course it was actually Jackson.

Oh my gosh! I totally meant to say Jackson! Sorry about that. I also agree they don’t need any more kids. Especially if it’s another boy. Ellie would go off the deep end.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

So I came to check on these guys and the latest gossip but turns out that everyone is just as bored I am with them. LOL
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Everyone has gone to discord.
Kylielou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kylielou »

Can someone tell me the name of the discord everyone moved to or PM it to me?
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Anyone watch the latest video of Tommy’s birthday? When Tommy is opening his presents, Ellie clearly has a big baby bump. I’m guessing she’s due in the fall
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Also can someone pm me the link to discord as well?
Popopop
Discord name: Popopop

Unread post by Popopop »

Can someone send me the link too?
lace33
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lace33 »

Can someone send me the link too, please? I have so many thoughts.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

lace33 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:21 pm Can someone send me the link too, please? I have so many thoughts.
Me too! I've so missed seeing comments about this clan.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I would also like the link. I am glad to see things back up but also want to see what's going on. ;)
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Would love the link as well. And if Bonnie has one as

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Apparently there is no link anymore?
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Don’t think you can link to Discord on here anymore. But just google Family Vlogger Gate and you might find a link that way, that’s my go-to for YT drama!
emmalinelola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmalinelola »

Bundy wrote:Don’t think you can link to Discord on here anymore. But just google Family Vlogger Gate and you might find a link that way, that’s my go-to for YT drama!
does anyone else have a suggestion on how to get on the family vlogger gate on discord? all the invites i found had expired…obviously if not no worries….i just want to GOSSIP & it’s been SOOOOOOO long!!!! Image

thebachelorbeast
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: NevermoExpo

Unread post by thebachelorbeast »

emmalinelola wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:09 am
Bundy wrote:Don’t think you can link to Discord on here anymore. But just google Family Vlogger Gate and you might find a link that way, that’s my go-to for YT drama!
does anyone else have a suggestion on how to get on the family vlogger gate on discord? all the invites i found had expired…obviously if not no worries….i just want to GOSSIP & it’s been SOOOOOOO long!!!! Image

Same want to gossip so bad
emmalinelola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmalinelola »

posting here even if it’s just me!…watching today’s video with the positive pregnancy test!…seems like early miscarriage…which regardless of how i feel about her, i do not wish on her….& am sorry for…not able to finish the video at the moment (need to take care of my own kiddos )…hopefully talk to more here later!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”