Living On A Dime | Part Two

CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Living On A Dime | Part Two

Unread post by CourgettesZucchini »

Jill was also saying that she does this thing every year where she bakes 5000 gingerbread men or some crazy quantity seems like a daunting task for someone without a condition.
So basically they decide what is legit and not.. Having to go on social security because fibromayalgia is totally fine, Trans Magnetic stimulation to help with your depression super legit. Virus that kills 500,000+ people is no big deal and people suffocating from wearing masks is a thing when people dying not so much. You are stealing from your landlord if you can't pay the rent because of the pandemic...

A lot of hypocrisy going on here.
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sleuthsisters »

Amelia23 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:01 pm Then add information from the video of whether or not Jill got her new house. She said that she saves or puts away $1,000 every month. It was explained that she now gets a lot more money because her ex-husband died, and she gets widows benefits.

And yes, Tawra is always saying that she tried to get off disability, but they won't let her. Did she ever refuse the checks? I wonder if her entire family is not on or trying to get on disibility as they are always going to the doctor for something and the doctor can never figure out what is wrong with them. She seems to have a lot of energy for someone with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Packing up her entire house in a short time. Redoing furniture, gardening, cooking . . . I mean the list goes on.
She claims widow benefits, but I wonder if they were actually married to long enough for her to be collecting off of his retirement, and not the actual widow benefit that she claims.

Also, they backtracked on Jill's living on 500 a month. It was closer to 1000 and she paid 500 on the house and used the rest to live on. It's all lies. There is no way they're making ALL this money living on SSI or SSD.
Everyone has an opinion... this just happens to be mine.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Iwasneverhere_0 »

I believe once you are old enough to qualify for SSI you no longer receive SSD.
All posts expressed here are opinions.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Amelia23 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:01 pm Then add information from the video of whether or not Jill got her new house. She said that she saves or puts away $1,000 every month. It was explained that she now gets a lot more money because her ex-husband died, and she gets widows benefits.

And yes, Tawra is always saying that she tried to get off disability, but they won't let her. Did she ever refuse the checks? I wonder if her entire family is not on or trying to get on disibility as they are always going to the doctor for something and the doctor can never figure out what is wrong with them. She seems to have a lot of energy for someone with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Packing up her entire house in a short time. Redoing furniture, gardening, cooking . . . I mean the list goes on.
Here's the thing, we are spending all of our money on eating out and that's why we're broke. We just need to buy their cookbook and our money problems are solved. Also, shop at thrift stores and don't budget.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Mearlynn wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:34 am Here's the thing, you people don't understand how angry it makes Jill and Tawra to see people buying Starbucks and things like that and then to complain about being broke. Because here's the thing, Tawra has Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and things like that If only people understood. After all, it's not their fault that every single time they take book orders they can't get them shipped as promised. It's always the printers fault and things like that. Here's the thing, Michael, buy yourself some teeth whitener. I have no chronic illnesses and I don't think I can do nearly all the stuff Tawra does. Here's the thing-I guess I should get it under control, People and things like that.
I don't know how Amelia's quote was used for my post. I was trying to use Mearlyn's quote....
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

I was scrolling through their videos and saw the "cured depression" thumbnail with the "brain zapping" therapy.

It reminded me of Tawras supposed chronic fatigue syndrome that she mooches off the government for. I have said before she is a liar. I take that back. I think she is lying to herself. She has depression which makes you not motivated to move and her sick brain has put blame on CFS as a way to cope. That's how she can do so much, she's not chronically ill with CFS. She's chronically ill with depression.
daisy4444
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daisy4444 »

it was driving me nuts that I had to know how much they paid for that new house and I finally found it.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

daisy4444 wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:23 pm it was driving me nuts that I had to know how much they paid for that new house and I finally found it.
How much was it? It's not doxing to put the approximate price of something. You can tell it's a big house on a lot of property.

I think she either reads here or people are calling her out via email or something. It's rare to see a bad comment and she always responds to something not asked. She responded to the house being a lot to clean and how she is sick and can't take care of it. She gave a rundown of her routine. Honestly it's gross. Basically she doesn't clean rooms that "are not used." She is going to have a bug and dust problem.
daisy4444
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daisy4444 »

about $830,000 or so!
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

daisy4444 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:08 pm about $830,000 or so!
Did you see the video she did about the kitchen having some major design flaws?
Her oven makes a whirring noise and her fridge got some issues. Both of which I would just live with until they die.
I had a similar issue with my stove, with it always being on high heat - turned out it just needed a new simmerstat.
Having the knobs in the way - really is something you could live with its not ideal though.
I don't think its a good idea to put eggs in the fridge at all - have never done that? Doesn't the shell go brittle?
The kitchen has got not 1, but 2 sinks and yet she's going on about how the sink in the island has no prep space on one side of it when the other counter with the sink has got plentiful prep space on either side but she says its too far from the refrigerator.
The kitchen is kind of a good setup in some ways, one sink immediately next to the dishwasher you can dump the dishes there and use the other sink for preparing stuff - seems ok to me even if you have to walk a little bit of distance to get to the fridge. The way she phrases it she said you have to walk 5 times back and forth to the refrigerator when making a salad? Really?
I think I'd be able to adapt myself to how this is setup, my kitchen is small I only have one sink and no dishwasher because in order to make it fit I'd have to buy one that's not a standard size which costs more and its better to wait and replace the cabinets entirely.
Plus didn't she trial this big air fryer type thing she could use instead of her oven to cook her roast.
Anyway I find the whole thing a bit out of touch with the rest of her pontificating...
Boy that is an expensive house. Luckily I found out with the price of real estate I can justify replacing my whole kitchen, but I'm not going to do it just yet, stuffing up a kitchen redesign is something you're stuck with forever. Anyway I'd be interested to see what Jill's new place looks like.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Are you not in the US CourgettesZucchini? In the US, you have to refrigerate your store bought eggs because of the way they are washed before hitting store shelves.

Anyway, her house, your right, anyone else would just deal and get used to their kitchen. However, as we predicted, she would find something to bitch about her new house. She just wants a new kitchen and she is justifying it in her head. She said she was going to build some sort of studio where they would do the cooking shows so she is just being a brat. I'm sure she thinks she deserves a brand new kitchen. She will bitch and moan about the costs and the workers if she does redo it. She talks about savings, and she does save -- to just blow it instead of putting anything to retirement or to help her kids get set up in the world. She shouldn't be talking about how other people should spend their money.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

These people.will not stop with the hellfire videos. They are obsessed with the rapture.
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:16 pm These people.will not stop with the hellfire videos. They are obsessed with the rapture.
To them when its taking measures to protect and stop the spread of the virus their story is "fear is more harmful than the virus"

But when its instilling fear to meet their own agenda, if you don't live a certain way the rapture is coming for you, they are using fear. And I'm pretty sure that fear of the rapture is gonna be worse than the actual rapture for a whole heap of people who might buy into that sort of thing, meanwhile the virus will kill them because they didn't want install fear of the virus so they didn't take necessary measures, which these days I think has to be the vaccine because the virus seems to transmissible face masks and so forth will not stop you getting it that long.

It's nit picking things to suit your own agenda, which seems to be to create obedient little people who don't question the government not taxing some people at the same rate as others etc etc. And not trying to improve your situation by getting the minimum wage raised and other things like that.

Meanwhile apparently Tesla who now doesn't want to pay as much tax as it should was basically built on government grants

Anyway I reckon a good show about saving money on groceries should be basically this is what you've got to spend what can you do with it, no judgements or whatevers. .

They say people are whining who write to them and say that the prices where they are aren't what they can get but when it comes down the the practicalities of working some dead end job, 40 or 50 hours a week and then stocking up at exactly the right time which happens to be exactly when you can't be bothered (this seems to happen to me a lot) The amount of organisation that has to go into driving huge distances to get groceries and all the other stuff they say sounds good but in reality the huge cash outlay and then somehow trusting yourself to not overspend when you've got no budget

Having 9 different meals on rotation does seem like an ok idea.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Hello! I hope you all had a good holiday!
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

Looks like Tawra is going to gut and replace perfectly good kitchen cabinets because she could not make what she's got work for her.
To be honest I'm contemplating replacing all my kitchen cabinets as well, but I think my reasoning is better since the flooring is 70's linoleum and the counterspace is limited. But she's got enough counterspace, her fridge can be replaced, which was not even a kitchen design problem more a fridge is a bit average problem.
That being said a new kitchen to add value to a place is not a bad idea. To me though it seems like before you rip something out you try and get the wear and tear out of what you've got. In her case her kitchen was perfectly workable the way it was.
Meanwhile people need to stop whining about being able to afford to live.
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sleuthsisters »

Tawra's kitchen is perfectly fine, she just claims to need a new refrigerator... so buy the damn refrigerator and skip paying 30 grand for a whole new kitchen. They're already planning to make a studio in the garage for filming so her kitchen set up is just fine for everyday use. She likes to whine and complain. Plain and simple. Almost a million dollars or a house and the broad still isn't happy. There is just NO pleasing her. EVER. She has turned into a totally different person than she was when they started YouTube. She was at one time kind and genuine and now she just bitches and complains and tells her viewers how stupid they are and they preach their bible like never before... and people continue to fall at their feet as they make millions off their books that are selling like never before.
Everyone has an opinion... this just happens to be mine.
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

sleuthsisters wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:54 am Tawra's kitchen is perfectly fine, she just claims to need a new refrigerator... so buy the damn refrigerator and skip paying 30 grand for a whole new kitchen. They're already planning to make a studio in the garage for filming so her kitchen set up is just fine for everyday use. She likes to whine and complain. Plain and simple. Almost a million dollars or a house and the broad still isn't happy. There is just NO pleasing her. EVER. She has turned into a totally different person than she was when they started YouTube. She was at one time kind and genuine and now she just bitches and complains and tells her viewers how stupid they are and they preach their bible like never before... and people continue to fall at their feet as they make millions off their books that are selling like never before.
And then there is Jills house that was dirty when she took it over.
The video of Jills house said nothing about the attributes the house has got, just that she can't reach the faucet, the house was very extremely dirty something about the toilet. Apparently Tawra was like well to fix this problem you need to take the sink insert out and then fill in behind it, which I'm sure if they did it themselves wouldn't be that great.

Anyway as far as adding value to a home kitchens and bathrooms definitely are money well spent, but kitchens also get old pretty fast.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

They are currently in debt so they don't have the money to gut the kitchen. When did she say she would do this kitchen redo? If soon, then it's borrowed money.
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:43 pm They are currently in debt so they don't have the money to gut the kitchen. When did she say she would do this kitchen redo? If soon, then it's borrowed money.
As far as the kitchen goes, Tawra is going to keep her existing cabinets and paint them green and move them around to be in a better configuration. So she said this reno is going to cost them 8 grand instead of a whole heap more. I just hope they pay a professional company to do this work and don't do it themselves because it made me shudder when Tawra suggested moving Jills kitchen sink forward and fill in the back of it, I'm sorry but if you want to do this anything else but replacing the whole countertop isn't an option.

Anyway I'm about 14 minutes into their latest video and I think the whole thing can be summed up by saying Tawra is just a total bitch.
* If you leave your child in daycare you are abandoning your child.
* Men who want to be woman are running the health care service. And they want to go through this whole thing so they have a competative advantage at sport. Someone like Tawra would have no perspective at all and how hard it would be to be in a situation like that, someone like her would say its a lifestyle not a predicament.
* Covid or "that thing going around" is no bigger deal than the common cold
* People have no respect for each other and worship instagram
* People at the grocery store let the door slam in your face.

I'll watch the rest of it later.
I'm doing some cheap alterations to my kitchen now and will have a space for a dishwasher :) But keeping all the 70's cabinets. I'd rather have the extra money in the bank than a new kitchen at this point in time but I sure don't want to go without a dishwasher.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Yeah, the "You are being deceived" video is a doozy. I thought this was a channel on learning to live on a dime?!

She goes off on trans hate, the rapture (again), covid misinformation, whoopi goldberg, you name it.

Return to “I-P”