Sophie Gonzalez

gallerypink
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sophie Gonzalez

Unread post by gallerypink »

Gosh I have a lot to say, and I gotta say it so this dang girl will stop haunting my dreams! (literally, can my brain stop pls, I don't want to care about her!)

First of all, My mind always turns to Josh when ever Sophie pops into my head. Well, this surely can't be the way he thought his life would turn out. I know, I know, it takes 2 to tango and all that, but before Soph went youtube silent, you could tell he freakin loved his boys (I remember a vlog where they went back to her parents and were saying goodnight to the twins and he was the one to say 'good night, I love you' not Sophie). I know his insta is pretty much dead now, but I sincerely hope he's doing ok and knows that people are rooting for him. I mean as mentioned previously in this thread, Sophie has been on sooo many holidays recently, and went back to NY with Q this weekend, so surely either Josh or her dad has the twins. I have so much respect for him.

Now onto the homegirl. I said a few pages back I used to root for her, but I definitely don't any more, just the boys. I have subbed her only fans just to see what all the fuss is about and in a weird way kinda hoping the money will help the boys. I can tell you guys, I will not be re-subbing next month. To those not on there (good for you guys, literally wasting my money here :') ) you're not missing out on much but butt pics and thong pics. ALSO, it seems the majority voted for her and Q's couple's content. Like no, I am not paying for that! Yesterday we were treated to a pic of her grabbing his crotch in the car, cheers Soph. And then today, a 'behind the scenes' of her insta pic that was literally just her on his back. Literally, she is practically scamming her 'only fans' on OnlyFans- sorry i've been sitting on that metaphor all day. Just eew. Like yeah, glad you're happy Sophie, but maybe actually spend a few weeks with your boys. I get clout chasing vibes off Q, but what do I know.

I know it's an old school thing to say these days, but I miss the old Sophie. She is honestly a ghost of her former, responsible YT days. Josh made a lucky escape. Anyway, long post over, I just had to get that off my chest!!!
mommagoss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommagoss »

josh' sister posted some TEA abt how bad josh has been treated the past few years by certain people in his life and how she wishes she could help him get away from CERTAIN people because the situation he's in RN is not ideal. then sophie posted on her story 6 slides about how her, que and josh all have a great relationship and how you cant believe everything you see on the internet. Makes me believe his sister 110% because miss soph is over compensating.
stalkerrrr
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by stalkerrrr »

mommagoss wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:07 am josh' sister posted some TEA abt how bad josh has been treated the past few years by certain people in his life and how she wishes she could help him get away from CERTAIN people because the situation he's in RN is not ideal. then sophie posted on her story 6 slides about how her, que and josh all have a great relationship and how you cant believe everything you see on the internet. Makes me believe his sister 110% because miss soph is over compensating.
what's his sisters @??
WaterLover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WaterLover »

i tried to post this a few days ago but i guess it didnt work? (sorry if it posted twice lol)
IMG_6170.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gallerypink
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gallerypink »

@WaterLover yeah I saw that earlier post, but what did she say on the photo?? I can't see her original story
lavender1989
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lavender1989 »

I've been lurking on this sub for a while but never posted until now. Everyone go look at @dramamamaonyt. A video of Q screaming at Sophie while Sophie pushed him away was put onto Snapchat. He is calling her a thot, bitch, and n word. She is trying to shove him to get him out of the house. The apparent context is that she cheated on him, slept with someone else, and gave Q an STD. I don't think I have ever been so distributed by Sophie before. She is endangering herself and the boys. She is inviting a man into her house and life (and the boys' lives) that is showing clear abuse tendencies. I pray that the kids were not home to hear what happened. No kid should hear screaming, let alone when it's so profane and directed to their mother. It also concerns me how the n word was tossed around. I know Q is black but Sophie isn't and the boys aren't. They're at the age where they pick up new words.

I also hope that Sophie gets herself together. If the context is true, and she did cheat on him and give him an STD, that is beyond irresponsible and unforgivable. It sounds like she is not practicing safe sex and is clearly hurting others in the process. She has not learned her lesson at all. I would not be surprised if CPS was called on her again. I truly have hope for her and see that she can be a good person and mother. This is not a hate post but an I'm worried post. I hope Josh and the boys are both doing well and that Sophie gets out of what is clearly toxic, if not abusive relationship.
lavender1989
Wallflower
Wallflower

lavender1989 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:57 pm I've been lurking on this sub for a while but never posted until now. Everyone go look at @dramamamaonyt. A video of Q screaming at Sophie while Sophie pushed him away was put onto Snapchat. He is calling her a thot, bitch, and n word. She is trying to shove him to get him out of the house. The apparent context is that she cheated on him, slept with someone else, and gave Q an STD. I don't think I have ever been so distributed by Sophie before. She is endangering herself and the boys. She is inviting a man into her house and life (and the boys' lives) that is showing clear abuse tendencies. I pray that the kids were not home to hear what happened. No kid should hear screaming, let alone when it's so profane and directed to their mother. It also concerns me how the n word was tossed around. I know Q is black but Sophie isn't and the boys aren't. They're at the age where they pick up new words.

I also hope that Sophie gets herself together. If the context is true, and she did cheat on him and give him an STD, that is beyond irresponsible and unforgivable. It sounds like she is not practicing safe sex and is clearly hurting others in the process. She has not learned her lesson at all. I would not be surprised if CPS was called on her again. I truly have hope for her and see that she can be a good person and mother. This is not a hate post but an I'm worried post. I hope Josh and the boys are both doing well and that Sophie gets out of what is clearly toxic, if not abusive relationship.
Apparently, somone on the dramamamaonyt post said they saw one of the twins in the background...
heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heyhello7809 »

lavender1989 wrote:I've been lurking on this sub for a while but never posted until now. Everyone go look at @dramamamaonyt. A video of Q screaming at Sophie while Sophie pushed him away was put onto Snapchat. He is calling her a thot, bitch, and n word. She is trying to shove him to get him out of the house. The apparent context is that she cheated on him, slept with someone else, and gave Q an STD. I don't think I have ever been so distributed by Sophie before. She is endangering herself and the boys. She is inviting a man into her house and life (and the boys' lives) that is showing clear abuse tendencies. I pray that the kids were not home to hear what happened. No kid should hear screaming, let alone when it's so profane and directed to their mother. It also concerns me how the n word was tossed around. I know Q is black but Sophie isn't and the boys aren't. They're at the age where they pick up new words.

Okay I came here quickkkk to see if anyone else saw this!!! So wild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WaterLover
Amateur
Amateur

gallerypink wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:30 am @WaterLover yeah I saw that earlier post, but what did she say on the photo?? I can't see her original story
it said "pretend like we were never gone"
WaterLover
Amateur
Amateur

okay so i just saw the video and my god.... this girl and her relationship is so toxic it's frightening. i'm pretty sure it was from over a month ago, but wow still, how in the world did they get back together? q literally just commented on it as i was watching which i'll post below. he was in bed with the twins while they were sleeping, i took a screenshot bc i thought it was very weird.... how could someone let a man that called her a thot and bitch in bed with her children and then take him home to meet her family? so messed up. wouldn't be surprised if she's been doing harder drugs now too. i worry so much about those boys.
IMG_6781.PNG
IMG_6758.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lavender1989
Wallflower
Wallflower

WaterLover wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:27 pm okay so i just saw the video and my god.... this girl and her relationship is so toxic it's frightening. i'm pretty sure it was from over a month ago, but wow still, how in the world did they get back together? q literally just commented on it as i was watching which i'll post below. he was in bed with the twins while they were sleeping, i took a screenshot bc i thought it was very weird.... how could someone let a man that called her a thot and bitch in bed with her children and then take him home to meet her family? so messed up. wouldn't be surprised if she's been doing harder drugs now too. i worry so much about those boys.

IMG_6781.PNG
IMG_6758.PNG
I honestly believe him that she didn't do anything, she was trying to get him to leave which was a way of diffusing the situation, albeit in an immature way. What's sus to me is that he wouldn't hear her out and listen to her. He just went off. Clear signs of abuse and manipulation imo

I also wouldn't be surprised if she's done drugs.
lavender1989
Wallflower
Wallflower

WaterLover wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:27 pm okay so i just saw the video and my god.... this girl and her relationship is so toxic it's frightening. i'm pretty sure it was from over a month ago, but wow still, how in the world did they get back together? q literally just commented on it as i was watching which i'll post below. he was in bed with the twins while they were sleeping, i took a screenshot bc i thought it was very weird.... how could someone let a man that called her a thot and bitch in bed with her children and then take him home to meet her family? so messed up. wouldn't be surprised if she's been doing harder drugs now too. i worry so much about those boys.

IMG_6781.PNG
IMG_6758.PNG
I honestly believe him that she didn't do anything, she was trying to get him to leave which was a way of diffusing the situation, albeit in an immature way. What's sus to me is that he wouldn't hear her out and listen to her. He just went off. Clear signs of abuse and manipulation imo

I also wouldn't be surprised if she's done drugs.
WaterLover
Amateur
Amateur

do we need to start a new thread? idk how lol can someone do it !!!?
heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

Has anyone seen the new video.. wtf lol

lavender1989
Wallflower
Wallflower

heyhello7809 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:28 pm Has anyone seen the new video.. wtf lol

They seem so trashy, you can tell how much she has let herself go. The blacceent, the eyelashes, the clearly toxic relationship smh.

Also, I found it so weird that she didn't tell him about the boys for a while. I'm not a mom but I feel like I would want to tell people about my kids right away and what about her social media???
heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

lavender1989 wrote:
heyhello7809 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:28 pm Has anyone seen the new video.. wtf lol

They seem so trashy, you can tell how much she has let herself go. The blacceent, the eyelashes, the clearly toxic relationship smh.

Also, I found it so weird that she didn't tell him about the boys for a while. I'm not a mom but I feel like I would want to tell people about my kids right away and what about her social media???
Oh YUP. The lashes … please so cringe

WaterLover
Amateur
Amateur

welp... her pics with her bf are gone and so is their video together. what a jokeeeee, she's actually laughable at this point
apparently her onlyfans is gone too? good luck making money sis
lavender1989
Wallflower
Wallflower

She seems to be in a bit of a better spot. She said on her instastories that she's back in nursing school and broke up with Q and is focusing more on her family. Honestly, it sounds like he was abusive/manipulative and she got caught up in it. Hopefully, she'll go back to being the Sophie we all used to think highly of
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

This girl changes her mind so damn quickly, can't believe she's back to nursing
gossipgirlyyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gossipgirlyyy »

Hi I just joined. I had an account before but can’t get in hahah. I just saw Sophie’s instagram after a while and holy shit she has changed a lot (which is not a bad thing! i just noticed). She unfollowed like all of the moms so I think she’s just trying to forget everything from before? I don’t know. I hope her kids are okay.

Return to “Q-Z”