dreamflight6000 Part 1

rolo

Re: dreamflight6000

Unread post by rolo »

I love her videos, she seems so down to earth and genuine. I hope the baby has the easiest time possible with the surgery and treatments.
anna12345
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by anna12345 »

So happy that Charlie is getting better! :)
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

So sad about Charlie needing another surgery. This poor lady just needs some good luck in her life. She seems like such a sweet genuine person. It makes me so incredibly angry the other YT mother raised money for Jeni NOT Amy. She deserves that money. She needs that money so her husband can take time off work & travel to get a second opinion as we'll as pay medical bills. Or even so they could take a nice trip away together as a family but no Cup Cake Cover Tops never had a revelation from God to help the family with ongoing medical &'financial issues. Let's help Jeni go to Cosco & buy all organic groceries. Stupid!

Vent over

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Agree, agree, agree!
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

When she was talking about 2015 being her year & she got choked up my heart broke for her. I definitely think they are making the right decision about getting a second opinion. Her boys are so well behaved & sweet. She still after all these years is my absolute favorite. I actually wish she would post a little more. I have so enjoyed watching her boys grow. Her husband's commentary gets me giggling. Such a man! I hope people in her real life spoil her a little she deserves it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I LOVE that she does videos posed on the couch like that... it makes me feel like she is just your friend talking to you. i saw the video title of today's video and turned it on but put the phone down because i knew if i watched the video that i would cry looking at her talk about it. i still sobbed like a baby when she was talking about him having another problem and got upset. She is such a genuinely sweet lady. I wish that she had more subscribers because she is really and truly amazing.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

the money absolutely should have went to them.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: dreamflight6000 Part 1

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I know this thread hasn't been active in a while but I just wanted to say that I think her husband seems to be annoyed when he's on camera lately
#FreeFinleyandJackson
samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

I'm really hoping that Amy starts vlogging more now that they have moved to the country. I've always really enjoyed her vlogs on the farm.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

samanthaking wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:37 pm I'm really hoping that Amy starts vlogging more now that they have moved to the country. I've always really enjoyed her vlogs on the farm.

Seems like her husbands job isn't super secure and he's doing janitorial jobs at the hospital. That has to be very stressful!
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

fingusername wrote:
samanthaking wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:37 pm I'm really hoping that Amy starts vlogging more now that they have moved to the country. I've always really enjoyed her vlogs on the farm.

Seems like her husbands job isn't super secure and he's doing janitorial jobs at the hospital. That has to be very stressful!
I wouldn't say it's not secure. It's a pandemic. It's a really odd and unique set of circumstances. I know an anesthesiologist who also is in a bit of a lull right now. We've stopped doing routine and elective care/procedures to conserve resources in preparation of a huge surge in covid patients. In a few weeks anyone remotely related to healthcare will be busier than ever. It's the calm before the storm in most of the US.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Why does she wear that ridicilous rug on top of her head? It's so cheap and ugly I can't stop looking at it. It's like a guy with a bad toupee.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I wish she posted more. She is so calming and real. But I guess that's the downside of keeping it real, it's not a financially rewarding job, you have to make money elsewhere and it gets so exhausting that you barely have time to yourself, let alone film and edit for nearly no money.
up all night, got demons to fight
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sleep84 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:18 am I wish she posted more. She is so calming and real. But I guess that's the downside of keeping it real, it's not a financially rewarding job, you have to make money elsewhere and it gets so exhausting that you barely have time to yourself, let alone film and edit for nearly no money.
She doesnt do or say anything, really. Her videos are just a bunch of nothing.

Return to “A-H”