Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Re: Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Unread post by Mk1 »

SAME. Especially now that Ellie is, of course, trying to get pregnant again :? I don’t even know how to get to the thread elsewhere. And also hate to have to download yet another app. I have enough stuff on my phone as it is.
thebachelorbeast wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:23 am
emmalinelola wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:09 am
does anyone else have a suggestion on how to get on the family vlogger gate on discord? all the invites i found had expired…obviously if not no worries….i just want to GOSSIP & it’s been SOOOOOOO long!!!! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same want to gossip so bad
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Re: Ellie and Jared: Hide and Seek....guess where Mommy is.....in bed! | Part #128

Unread post by Mk1 »

Hate not being able to snark anymore :? . But it sickens me how Jared had this major surgery, is using crutches still, still having a lot of pain and recovering and having PT and everything to do...and Ellie has to bring the attention back on her and make it about a loss and doing whatever she has to do to have another baby. And clearly despite Jared still recovering from his hip surgery she expects him to be banging it out all the time so she gets her baby to lock herself away in her bedroom with. If she does get pregnant I do still hope it’s another boy and that Ellie never gets the girl she wants. And it’s disgusting how she claims over and over that she doesn’t put ideas in the boys’ heads about TTC or about how badly she wants a girl, etc and that supposedly the boys are just so sweet and want a sister so that “must” be what Ellie plans on getting because they’re such good people that God will reward them. Like ew. She is still the literal worst.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

Anyone have the tea about what's going on with Ruby? Ellie and Jared's last video was titled "telling my sisters" but no ruby. I fast-forward through most of the video and haven't watched any of the Griffiths vlogs in months but have noticed ruby has been m.i.a

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

No idea. It's been months since the last contact.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”