The Felts family

Do you have the next great idea for YTMD? Do you want to see if a font can be added? Requests for updates, new features or new ideas will be heard here please.
Beveybarani
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Felts family

Unread post by Beveybarani »

Does anyone watch The Felts family? I have just unsubscribed due to the attitude of not wearing a mask. I love what she has done with the children and adoption but was unhappy with her response to wearing masks, I just felt it was selfish. I don’t know maybe it was just me but anyway just wondered what others thought.
grandmama1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Felts family

Unread post by grandmama1 »

Beveybarani wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:16 am Does anyone watch The Felts family? I have just unsubscribed due to the attitude of not wearing a mask. I love what she has done with the children and adoption but was unhappy with her response to wearing masks, I just felt it was selfish. I don’t know maybe it was just me but anyway just wondered what others thought.
Ive seen quite a few Felts family videos. The mum forget her name, and Stan is the dad. At first I thought this woman is a saint. Watched them when they adopted Izzie and its true to say theyve done wonders with her but at what cost to the family. Their vlogs seem to revolve around this little girl which must be very time consuming. Plus they seem to be very religious which I'm not so I have problems with her reasonings
ADMIN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Felts family

Unread post by ADMIN »

grandmama1 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:39 pm
Beveybarani wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:16 am Does anyone watch The Felts family? I have just unsubscribed due to the attitude of not wearing a mask. I love what she has done with the children and adoption but was unhappy with her response to wearing masks, I just felt it was selfish. I don’t know maybe it was just me but anyway just wondered what others thought.
Ive seen quite a few Felts family videos. The mum forget her name, and Stan is the dad. At first I thought this woman is a saint. Watched them when they adopted Izzie and its true to say theyve done wonders with her but at what cost to the family. Their vlogs seem to revolve around this little girl which must be very time consuming. Plus they seem to be very religious which I'm not so I have problems with her reasonings
Feel free to start a thread, anyone can. Just try to post it in an appropriate section. Thanks.

Return to “Requests/Suggestions”