GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Autumnsummers wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:43 am Ashley is off on another trip with her loud as @&$! sister. Poor people who have to be on the plane with them.
Yep, she took the money she made off the backs of her children and used it to live a life separate from them…traveling, playing, eating, admiring herself, massages, getting her nells done, hair blowouts, more traveling, buying sh*tloads of ugly outfits for herself, plastic surgery, more eating, sleeping, running around with fake besties, pampering herself 24/7…Disgusting.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

What with their vlogs being loaded then taken down then reloaded the last few vlogs?

Tysin referring to the last year as "fantastic and incredible" shows that he has zero remorse for what he's done and that he will keep repeating his predatory ways.

It's obvious by the most recent vlog that Tysin has been missing doing his IG live videos and is testing the waters with how this video is recieved.

Tysin's smile while talking about the 4th of July incident was disturbing. It's bizarre that both Tysin and Asshley are always smiling when injuries happen. They're like it's so traumatic and awful that's why I'm smiling and then telling you to go watch in IG.

Tysin admits it's him and Asshley dressing the girls alike. He says that the girls aren't at the stage where they care about what they wear. He says it's all they've know. Which is exactly what we've all been saying on here while they have insisted the girls like matching and they choose to match. But then he backtracked and said the girls love it when he "gives them freedom" to pick their own clothes and make their own outfits. It sounds like the girls don't like matching but the parents are still forcing it.

At the end he talks about the girls hating having a camera in their faces all the time when they were daily vlogging. Exactly what all the "haters" have been saying. Of course he turns it that they took of time from vlogging for the girls and family time. Even though we all know that wasn't the case. Just Tysin putting on his I'm a good, God loving, husband, and father face and forget I'm a pedophile.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Faddy is in front of the camera solo again on YT. He hasn't changed one bit. He is also full of shit. His actions are what people are basing their opinions of him on, not assumptions as the slob tries to tell someone on Facebook. Faddy is a moron, trying to rewrite history and calling those who are calling him out on his verified, disgusting actions HATERS. Where have we heard that before? Same old tired story.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

And, newsflash, Faddy. Exhibiting grooming behaviors as you so clearly have (there is screenshot proof) does not shine a negative light on anyone but you. You instigated the actions on innocent young girls whether you want to be reminded or not. I bet the young girls involved would like to forget the distasteful contacts you initiated with them - too bad you are always showing your big, empty head on social media to remind them.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Porky Perv is just doing his usual copying of the Busby’s….there was just a picture of the Busby girls in outfits they picked for themselves. Clue for Tubby….you will NEVER be Adam Busby….who, so far, has had enough sense to keep his little girls away from your clutches
And, your ferals will never be as cute, smart & well behaved as them….AND you don’t have an Uncle Dale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I had to stop watching. One: I can't look at his face and Two: the whole bullshit about having the year off and how it's made them closer as a family. What a whole lot of crap. He had a year off because he was caught making inappropriate comments to young girls. Which he admitted to FFS. But now he wants us to believe they took a year off to "have a better family relationship". Such a tosser. Mark my words, he will be back at again at some time. People like him don't stop until they are caught big time. He'll slip up at some time mark my words. He's such a slime ball.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

They went out to eat with the niece that is living with them and Tysin did a terrible job at faking his annoyance that he lives in a home full of mostly young girls. That poor girl sat as far away as she could from him.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Leaving their kids again, just days after Ashley got back from another trip and she leaves again but this time both parents are gone. I get couples vacations but they literally pawn their cats off every chance they get. Then come back with gifts so the girls feel like their parents actually cared when if they really did they wouldn't leave as much as they do.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Their vlog today is screaming, eating, shopping and more screaming. Typical day. The cats did "chores" so they EARNED more toys. Of course. Trash is gone and in order to corral the ferals, Bison brings waffles home from a restaurant for breakfast. Then bribes them with toys and Halloween costumes and more restaurant eating for lunch. On to the grocery store for more treats. Can't decide who the biggest shrieker is in the Halloween store - Faddy or the cats. Security should have been called.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

In her stories today, Trashley brags that everything her kids do is so cute and funny that she just has to share. That’s not quite how most people would describe the clip she posted where Esme is shrieking and growling over and over that she’s going to “break her sister’s dolls in half” if she doesn’t get her way. Disturbing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

And this is exactly why she keeps having to size up on eveything she wears. They have such disgusting eating habits. Image

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

CherryBaby wrote:In her stories today, Trashley brags that everything her kids do is so cute and funny that she just has to share. That’s not quite how most people would describe the clip she posted where Esme is shrieking and growling over and over that she’s going to “break her sister’s dolls in half” if she doesn’t get her way. Disturbing.
That’s so sad for those girls. They’ve been encouraged to be brats and demanding of everything being given to them because “whatever’s easiest”.
That whole family has done a horrible job protecting them. Sadly, they view a “happy, fun childhood” as success instead of thinking to the future and setting their children up for success.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

SassySassenach wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:59 am
CherryBaby wrote:In her stories today, Trashley brags that everything her kids do is so cute and funny that she just has to share. That’s not quite how most people would describe the clip she posted where Esme is shrieking and growling over and over that she’s going to “break her sister’s dolls in half” if she doesn’t get her way. Disturbing.
That’s so sad for those girls. They’ve been encouraged to be brats and demanding of everything being given to them because “whatever’s easiest”.
That whole family has done a horrible job protecting them. Sadly, they view a “happy, fun childhood” as success instead of thinking to the future and setting their children up for success.
So true. At almost seven years old, many kids’ parents have started helping their children develop their budding interests. Piano lessons, Coding, Soccer, Violin, etc. The FF are being raised with an entertainment paradigm. Junk food, fighting with each other, vacations, too many junk toys, restaurants and matching clothes are all we see over and over. And we’re supposed to be impressed? Sorry, Trash and Tubbs, your kids aren’t being raised to be anything special. How about taking them off SM and doing something for their future instead of everything all for show?
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

In her stories she's talking about how her cute Pajamas came in handy when she had to rush one of the girls to the hospital. All she had to do is put on UGG boots and a jacket 🙄. Pretty sure I remember that night and they claimed she was so sick that they didn't have time to do anything but run out the door leaving the other girls home alone....
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Another screamfest vlog today. Faddy and his big mouth, along with Trash, live in niece, Aunt Becca and the ferals, are at the Thriller zombie dance recital. Faddy tones his screaming down at the concession stand - probably threatened with ejection if he didn't. The niece looks ultra-less than thrilled to be along. Who could blame her..I wonder what sin she committed to be relegated to living with the Greeds. No one deserves that punishment. I would have loved to have been in the audience near where Trashy was standing up shrieking. I'd want to yell at her to sit down and shut up. BORING.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Autumnsummers wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:07 pm In her stories she's talking about how her cute Pajamas came in handy when she had to rush one of the girls to the hospital. All she had to do is put on UGG boots and a jacket 🙄. Pretty sure I remember that night and they claimed she was so sick that they didn't have time to do anything but run out the door leaving the other girls home alone....
She definitely has a penchant for rewriting history. Whatever story fits the current product she's trying to sell, Trashy goes with it.
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

Hi everyone! I didn't realize this site was active again. Just found it now. I saw a reference to a bad July 4 accident but when I went back to July here there wasn't any detail. I gather it was something to do with fireworks. I hope the girls were not hurt?

I've missed you folks. Will finish my catch-up reading soon.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

What story are they concocting for the niece to be living there? And who does the niece belong to?

Sounds like they found a way to unofficially replace NASH. I really can’t imagine any other reason.
oldlady+thedog
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by oldlady+thedog »

faddy waffles on telling the koolaid drinkers that they don’t like you to record during the show, but he wants reactions of the girls faces (nothing exciting as always) yet he records the show & puts the footage in the vlog?! what a piece of work!
these girls are so uninteresting - they arent cute kids or small kids that can gain attention - they are loud, screamy, grabby, and incredibly hard to understand anything that they say! the babying is still revolting - this family just gets worse and worse
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

SassySassenach wrote:What story are they concocting for the niece to be living there? And who does the niece belong to?

Sounds like they found a way to unofficially replace NASH. I really can’t imagine any other reason.
Sister wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”