Flipside of the Moon

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by fingusername »

This is one bored, under sexed, housewife with pent up anger issues. She's all over instagram calling people stupid. She is a straight up c*nt. There isn't a single likeable thing about her.
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by flpsideofthpsychward »

fingusername wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:40 am This is one bored, under sexed, housewife with pent up anger issues. She's all over instagram calling people stupid. She is a straight up c*nt. There isn't a single likeable thing about her.
I saw it too! Don't get me wrong, everyone should be able to express their opinion, but for her to attack people when they disagree with her is not okay. Notice, she won't speak on child exploitation and blasts hers on TikTok, with inappropriate songs.
mmmkay04
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mmmkay04 »

flpsideofthpsychward wrote:
fingusername wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:40 am This is one bored, under sexed, housewife with pent up anger issues. She's all over instagram calling people stupid. She is a straight up c*nt. There isn't a single likeable thing about her.
I saw it too! Don't get me wrong, everyone should be able to express their opinion, but for her to attack people when they disagree with her is not okay. Notice, she won't speak on child exploitation and blasts hers on TikTok, with inappropriate songs.
I read through a couple of comments and seen that she tagged people, that don't agree with her, to basically start fighting with them. You can be passionate about something and still have some class about it, which she is definitely lacking from the comments I seen.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Anorexic Chrissy & her fat cousin were on point last night with their live video. What a bunch of unhappy goons! She is so pissed at all of us who call out all her abusive behaviour & youtube for (who know exactly why?). She can not let us go....thin skinned loser!
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

Hey old friends, miss you guys and hope you're all doing well! Apparently her YouTube channels were deleted, not sure if she did it herself r YouTube did but I wonder why
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

Hi my people!! I see someone uploaded a lot of Moonlights old seductive eating videos. (Hilarious) Oh man, they aren't lying when they say something you put on the internet never goes away!
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

Ha! I bet she or her husband or her children were embarrassed by her videos. Or she was tired of appearing like the Joneses.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”