GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Unread post by gram3 »

SassySassenach wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:13 pm What story are they concocting for the niece to be living there? And who does the niece belong to?

Sounds like they found a way to unofficially replace NASH. I really can’t imagine any other reason.
Niece is daughter of Bison's sister in Canada. Sounds like she got a job somewhere, because Trash had to drop her off and then stop at Canes to eat one morning. On an IG story, Trashy was complaining about car shopping - niece needs a car. I wonder what the backstory is for her to be living with the Greedners 'indefinitely' as Trashley put it. Poor girl having to live with that motley crew.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Trashy dances like there’s no tomorrow and also like she didn’t leave four little girls behind for the third time in a week and a half.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

It's amazing how all her ailments and health problems magically disappear when she leaves her children.Image

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

Her instagram stories she shows a page in a book that says "Dont talk shh be the shh" Really want to go there Trashley? How about you tell that to faddy who thought it was sooo funny to make some a vlog with the little girls talking all sorts of crap about politics and people. Or how about when you complain about your car media system not being done (first world problems) or when you call your people in your family rude for not agreeing with you, or when you complain about people telling the truth about that gross man you live with, and so much more.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Ashley is #1 in the country for sales, because she buys and stock piles products and in Saphire queen, a rank/level in her "not a mlm business"
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I had to have a laugh at this. This is from Joni - "SeneGence Royalty are true royals who live in service to others: They are gracious, strong, smart, savvy, and above all, compassionate."

Right, just like Ashley hey. Service to others - no never, it's all about Ashley people! strong, - yep, spends more time in her bed with every imaginary illness or little sniffle than most women combined. smart = :lol: :lol: :lol: I may not have as much money as her but I can hold my own anywhere with anyone, savvy - If by savvy she means having 'smarts'' then I don't think so. Compassionate = puuullleeeeeeze. The only compassion Ashley ever shows is for her dog. She laughs when her children hurt themselves.

What a crock of dog turds. There's not one of those attributes that anyone could say Ashley has. No wonder she is so high up in the company, like leader - like minion.

What gets up my goat is I know people who work so hard, like my home care worker, a cleaning woman I know and even my sister in law who is a school principal and they will never be recompensed for the hard slog they do. All Ashley has to do is apply some make up every day and bullshite to a few of her followers and bingo, she's rich.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Excuse my while I go wash my eyes after seeing Trashley zoom in on her crotch and rub her inner thigh.Image

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

ears wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:51 pm Excuse my while I go wash my eyes after seeing Trashley zoom in on her crotch and rub her inner thigh.Image

Literally the first place I came after seeing that nasty shot. Stop showing off your crotch, Trashy.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Call yourself a great, loving, caring parent hey Tyler.

- Letting your kids carry things way above their capabilities thereby injuring their backs.
- Letting them climb up on cardboard pallets where the edges could easily snap letting your child fall to the floor.
- Letting your children climb onto pallets full stop.
- Letting them swing from the shop shelving which could snap and letting your child fall to the floor.
- Letting them run across the road to the car. I don't care if it's in a car park or not. You need to teach by repetition so it becomes automatic to them.

Am I wrong? If so I would be happy to have it pointed out where I am. You absolute shameful, careless person who does not deserve those girls. Oh by the way, today is Tuesday, aren't they due for some more stuffed toys and other useless items. Seeing as your church pushes the service line, why not tell them instead of more toys why don't they donate the money to a women's refuge. I doubt that would even cross your mind.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Another bribe filled shopping vlog. Oh, the girls were so good, blah, blah, have to get them more toys and treats. What boring content. Costco should be aware that moron FaddyDaddy lets the ferals endanger themselves crawling all over the merchandise. Faddy isn't alone at home - their aunt was on the sidewalk when unloading the car. Faddy is never "solo" with the cats, even though he falsely makes the claim. Why are both the Dumbsters so afraid to spend time alone with the cats? Strange......

Bison needs to get rid of the gum. What a pig.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

They really are the most obnoxious unruly kids. They seem to think it's funny and cute their kids have no boundaries or limits, you know if someone climbed all over something they wanted to buy they would have an issue with it. The pathetic rewards for doing what you should do (listen, help around your own home etc) are teaching them nothing other than you have to be given something to be a decent person. And for the love of god please stop opening the vlog with your nasty gum smacking you slob.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Poor Ashley she doesn't know why its so hard for her cleaners to make the beds and wash the dishes. If it isn't that hard then why dont YOU do it? Her life is so rough 🙄
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Also I thought Beddys or however you spell it made making bed soooooo easy. Good to know they are not worth it, hopefully they pull her promo code.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

i had to jump on here to say once again what a dick Bison is, but we all know that. On her business Instagram there's a video of him with her pink ball cap on 'mimicking' her sills pitch for Mixhers. I know it's all staged, 'like' Trashley doesn't know what he is doing, of course she does. Why do they think this is funny? He is such an embarrassment. Hasn't had a job in years, trolled children and now they have to find a housekeeper..What does Mr. OCD do all day? Hope the 'deep cleaners' quit after hearing her complain about them. Her statement about not knowing about hiring a housekeeper was ridiculous..Trash, do you remember what 'Nanny Nash' did for you before she became the 'Nanny'? She was your housekeeper...And also did all the housework after being hired as the nanny, many times two sinks full of dirty pots/pans and dishes, leftover pots with food on the stovetop from the night before. How about all that nasty laundry you all generated she took care of. No wonder she moved away.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have only posted a couple of times in months but if you are out there Monkey,,,thanks again for my picture. Makes me chuckle when I see it. LardAss's selfie supposedly working out at the gym, dreaming of donuts.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

OldCountry wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:54 pm i had to jump on here to say once again what a dick Bison is, but we all know that. On her business Instagram there's a video of him with her pink ball cap on 'mimicking' her sills pitch for Mixhers. I know it's all staged, 'like' Trashley doesn't know what he is doing, of course she does. Why do they think this is funny? He is such an embarrassment. Hasn't had a job in years, trolled children and now they have to find a housekeeper..What does Mr. OCD do all day? Hope the 'deep cleaners' quit after hearing her complain about them. Her statement about not knowing about hiring a housekeeper was ridiculous..Trash, do you remember what 'Nanny Nash' did for you before she became the 'Nanny'? She was your housekeeper...And also did all the housework after being hired as the nanny, many times two sinks full of dirty pots/pans and dishes, leftover pots with food on the stovetop from the night before. How about all that nasty laundry you all generated she took care of. No wonder she moved away.
Isn't he grotesque? Trash and Faddy only sabotage themselves when they put out video garbage they find so HIGHlarious. Cringey.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The usual shit show with the pumpkins. Ashley bought them a fort to colour in. Instead of getting down there with them to work with them she just relaxes back on the couch and say's well now I can relax for a couple of hours. Typical. Their table manners are atrocious. Considering they've been eating in restaurants since they were maybe 2yrs old, it's obvious nothing is being taught at home. If a child came to my home with those manners I'd correct them. Especially they way they hold their forks. Picky I know but good manners start at home.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

She needs a housekeeper because she and that slob of a husband are SO busy. What is he busy doing exactly? It's going to help them be better parents? I think it's going to take a lot more than that to be a better parent, like not flying off to wherever you want every week then buying your kids crap to make up for your absence.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nanny NARN must be feeling really bad about now if she watched Trashley so excited about a cleaning person who actually knows how Trash wants things cleaned. Her and Tubbs are pointing out details what the new cleaner did. Oh my Gosh..how excting! WTF does Tubbs do all day that he couldn't be the 'housekeeper' ? Wasn't he the OCD I need to clean all the time guy? Oh that's right,,,he's at the gym for hours....might not have the time.
Let's see how it goes when the new cleaner has to touch their nasty laundry.
misterman
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by misterman »

Ashley and Tyson don’t have any manners theirselves

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”