CaitlinFladager: Part 2

turtles4ever
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Unread post by turtles4ever »

She's retweeted on twitter: Social media leads to too many assumptions "just because you don’t post pics of people , doesn’t mean you don’t associate with them , just because you don’t post pics of what you’re doing doesn’t mean you haven’t done them.. people take social media far too serious"
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

turtles4ever wrote:She's retweeted on twitter: Social media leads to too many assumptions "just because you don’t post pics of people , doesn’t mean you don’t associate with them , just because you don’t post pics of what you’re doing doesn’t mean you haven’t done them.. people take social media far too serious"
Yeah I saw that....but if she knows people are suspecting she and Noah separated we all know she would shut those rumors down ASAP if she could...which leads me to believe she can’t because it’s true. I honestly never liked her but I do feel sad about their situation for the kids sake and because it does seem quite possible that she’s abusing Xanax or something like that because her behavior has changed so much in the past year or so. Like honestly who in their right mind would post that picture in a naughty school girl outfit??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

She just posted a picture and she's not wearing her ring. Guess they did seperate.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Part 3:
viewtopic.php?t=13373

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Seniorbeer1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Seniorbeer1 »

Can we talk about tattoos? How like weird and cliche they are? I feel like she gets them to promote businesses. Like literally one of her tattoos is part butterfly, part her own face and I don’t get it at all
hiravid
Discord name: hiravid

Unread post by hiravid »

she definitely came here and saw that we were talking about her ig picture lol, either that or someone started an argument trying to defend her

Return to “CaitlinFladager”