GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Unread post by ears »

gram3 wrote:
Autumnsummers wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:58 pm She bought all the boxes of nerd clusters they had in stock at Walmart, selfish wench. Lets buy all of something for one household when there is already a supply issue. Would expect nothing less from the selfish gardners.
How does their crazy, busy working life schedule allow them time to go to lunch AND drive around all day looking for nerds? What a sad joke these two are.
The same way she's so busy that she'll be "relaxing the rest of the holiday season". But I guess she deserves the break after spending an hour planning her last minute "black friday" sale in her hot tub then having Amanduh and Tysin do most of the packing and letting her sick kids touch eveything.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

The KADS will cherish those feral germs that come in the mail. :tu: :lol: :barf:
Autumnsummers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

Her make-up look is even worse than usual today. I don't even know what she was trying to do but it looks like dirt fell all over her face. The senegence website kept failing during their black Friday "sell" you know mlm do that on purpose to make it look like their products are wanted.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Her skin just keeps getting worse and worse. It's hard to believe she's only in her 30's. Then she keeps caking on more and more makeup to hid it and she just looks dirty.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”