It's R Life - Part 1

AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: It's R Life - Part 1

Unread post by AlohaPineapple »

Dang it! I forgot to attach the screenshot to my last post and now it’s too late to edit it so here’s a screenshot of their socialblade!

#KidsArentContent #FreeBrin #GetBonesTherapy2k22
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

AlohaPineapple wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:28 am Dang it! I forgot to attach the screenshot to my last post and now it’s too late to edit it so here’s a screenshot of their socialblade!

I hate those websites that give very broad estimates of earnings. However this family has very few sponsorships. Even if they earn midfield at 83k per year I have no idea how they can stretch that to cover their massive expenses like mortgage, cheer and shopping. And they are a family of 7. The real tell that they have very little spare cash is the fact that a) they drive old cars, b) they haven’t bought Evie a car, c) they can’t afford to travel out of state, d) they can’t afford Gucci, YSL, Golden Goose shoe. Now they shop at target and dollar tree and 5 below.
disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by disgruntled_pelican »

Glass Half Full wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:25 am
AlohaPineapple wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:28 am Dang it! I forgot to attach the screenshot to my last post and now it’s too late to edit it so here’s a screenshot of their socialblade!

I hate those websites that give very broad estimates of earnings. However this family has very few sponsorships. Even if they earn midfield at 83k per year I have no idea how they can stretch that to cover their massive expenses like mortgage, cheer and shopping. And they are a family of 7. The real tell that they have very little spare cash is the fact that a) they drive old cars, b) they haven’t bought Evie a car, c) they can’t afford to travel out of state, d) they can’t afford Gucci, YSL, Golden Goose shoe. Now they shop at target and dollar tree and 5 below.
Let’s say they make the high end of this estimate. $155k is really good money, but for a family of 7 it won’t go that far, especially with their lifestyle and how much they spend. Kendall spends $20 on Starbucks daily and with how much cheer costs and all their other frivolous spending I just can’t see how this family is in good financial shape - even if they are pulling on 155k (which they aren’t)
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wish there was a website that was more precise but I haven’t found one that doesn’t have the info behind a paywall and I don’t care enough to pay for it LOL 😛. I totally agree, 83k a year doesn’t go very far where they live. I mean, they paid ~$725,000 for their house so I would assume that they may be house poor, all their money going to their mortgage. Even the highest end of the estimate at $155,300 a year, I imagine that still wouldn’t get them far where they live. I would add one more point to your list tells that they aren’t rich: e) they’ve been living in their McMansion for nearly 2 years and still haven’t done any of the changes to the house they want like turning the front room into an office and f) they haven’t even gotten outdoor furniture for around the pool; you’d think that a family who used their pool so much would prioritize getting some outdoor furniture. I wonder if this is why they don’t do nearly as many challenges anymore because it costs them too much. It was all challenges for awhile and now there is just some here and there; maybe they’re cutting back to save money. I’m sure cheerleading takes up a lot of money. Not only are they paying for 3 kids to do it, they also have the girls in private tumbling lesson, private stretch classes/flying classes, and do tumbling group classes. I wouldn’t want to see their monthly bill for cheer that’s for sure!
Xulie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Xulie »

Happy Thanksgiving everybody :)

disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

Xulie wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:37 am Happy Thanksgiving everybody :)

Omg I love you, Xulie! This is hilarious. I also watched this video (why do I do this to myself??) and thought it was hilarious Brin said she and her whole family are very into politics. This basically means they listen to Kendal spew a bunch of hateful things and agree with her.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AlohaPineapple wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:13 am

I wish there was a website that was more precise but I haven’t found one that doesn’t have the info behind a paywall and I don’t care enough to pay for it LOL 😛. I totally agree, 83k a year doesn’t go very far where they live. I mean, they paid ~$725,000 for their house so I would assume that they may be house poor, all their money going to their mortgage. Even the highest end of the estimate at $155,300 a year, I imagine that still wouldn’t get them far where they live. I would add one more point to your list tells that they aren’t rich: e) they’ve been living in their McMansion for nearly 2 years and still haven’t done any of the changes to the house they want like turning the front room into an office and f) they haven’t even gotten outdoor furniture for around the pool; you’d think that a family who used their pool so much would prioritize getting some outdoor furniture. I wonder if this is why they don’t do nearly as many challenges anymore because it costs them too much. It was all challenges for awhile and now there is just some here and there; maybe they’re cutting back to save money. I’m sure cheerleading takes up a lot of money. Not only are they paying for 3 kids to do it, they also have the girls in private tumbling lesson, private stretch classes/flying classes, and do tumbling group classes. I wouldn’t want to see their monthly bill for cheer that’s for sure!
Well said…no garden furniture….like what the hell….they live in SOUTH Florida and don’t own sunbeds or deck chairs!! And I’d totally for gepoltem about all that work they planned for the entrance hall/front room. They just wanted a few stud walls and a set of doors. That can’t have cost a lot of money. And yet the work isn’t done. But it’s ok…because even on thanksgiving, Kendal gets Starbucks
bass714
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bass714 »

LMAO “We get Starbucks every Thanksgiving because it’s a tradition.” You mean it’s a tradition every single day of the year? Even with all the fake sugar drinks she gets, that can not be good for your body at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Xulie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Xulie »

bass714 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:51 pm LMAO “We get Starbucks every Thanksgiving because it’s a tradition.” You mean it’s a tradition every single day of the year? Even with all the fake sugar drinks she gets, that can not be good for your body at all.
Right? She does the exact same thing every day. Get up, paint face, grab camera, go to Starbucks, hit up Target, drive to Cheer, give camera to Daniel to edit. Wash, rinse, repeat. "Traditions" ...LMAO right withya!

Oh, & Pelican - I don't know why I visited Brin's page either, lol, but when Kendal posted Happy Thanksgiving along with a repost of saying no to tyrants, it just seemed to fit the narrative for today. Gladja liked it; our group rocks! :hugs:
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

Glass Half Full wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:30 pm
AlohaPineapple wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:13 am

Well said…no garden furniture….like what the hell….they live in SOUTH Florida and don’t own sunbeds or deck chairs!! And I’d totally for gepoltem about all that work they planned for the entrance hall/front room. They just wanted a few stud walls and a set of doors. That can’t have cost a lot of money. And yet the work isn’t done. But it’s ok…because even on thanksgiving, Kendal gets Starbucks
If they stopped getting Starbucks for one year, imagine the money they could save! Actually, this could make a really interesting video showing the ups and downs and then how much money you saved and how you’re going to use that money (fixing up the house, etc.). Let’s say she’s spending $10 at Starbucks everyday, some days less and some more depending on if she has kids with her. If they pocketed that $10 everyday for a year, they’d have an extra $3,650 in their pocket. This goes to show how all the little purchases we make really add up! Imagine how much they could save if they quit fast food too! It’s not an enormous amount but I’m sure they could purchase some nice lawn furniture and really spiffy up their yard. You can do a lot with an average income if you can manage your money well! Growing up, my family likely had a lower income than the Riches but we still managed to travel and have money set aside for university because my parents managed their money well.
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

Xulie wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:37 am Happy Thanksgiving everybody :)

OMG XULIE HAHAHA. Thanks for the laugh, I really needed this today! Loved your little captions. She’s so young and unworldly and lives in her Rich family bubble so all she knows is their views. I’m sure they just agree with what Kendal says as to not make her angry. It’s hard for them to form their own opinions when the only opinions they are shown are those of their parents. I wish parents would educate their children on different political topics, presenting info from both “sides” so they can form their own opinions. I think it’s important to let kids think for themselves, even if that means they hold dissenting views.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Woah The Palm Beach Princess looks rough this morning 😂. Yesterday must have been a day of heavy duty drinking.

Yippee, yet another shopping video to look forward to.
Xulie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Xulie »

I love gettin' under your skin, Kendal hahahahaha! You couldn't WAIT to do that TikTok with Kap saying she wants a new President for Xmas, lol! LMFAO! You posted it right after watching my video ..I'm flattered! Sooo transparent. Hey, ya think anybody from Flip or North Carolina messaged me? Hmmm ...You have yourself a nice night sweetheart :)
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

Xulie wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:03 pm I love gettin' under your skin, Kendal hahahahaha! You couldn't WAIT to do that TikTok with Kap saying she wants a new President for Xmas, lol! LMFAO! You posted it right after watching my video ..I'm flattered! Sooo transparent. Hey, ya think anybody from Flip or North Carolina messaged me? Hmmm ...You have yourself a nice night sweetheart :)
the tea!!!!!!!! 😛🐸☕️
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okay maybe I’m really stupid but I can’t figure out today’s vlog title: “Why did this have to happen… I’m devastated”. I watched the whole thing through and I can’t for the life of me figure out what’s so devastating. Was it that Daniel didn’t film the girls at tumbling? If so, yes that’s sooo devastating!!!! People are dying by themselves in hospitals without being able to see their goodbyes but yeah, not getting videos of the girls tumbling is SO devastating. I get that we all experience emotions differently but come on… check your privilege… Yes, I get it was just click bait but it’s really confusing when the title doesn’t match up with the content at all.

About yesterday’s vlog, the part where Ken pranks Daniel’s mom with that baby picture, pretending the photo was a friend or families baby and that they were on FaceTime with them. Then K just started laughing her head off and Daniel’s mom looked MORTIFIED, she did not seem to appreciate the joke whatsoever. When Kendal was showing everyone the tiktok, they were all laughing except Daniel’s mom (his dad wasn’t in the room). I feel so bad for his mom. Even worse though, I feel bad for the parent of the baby who’s photo they used in the prank. That was a photo of a really baby who clearly had some sort of facial disfigurement and it’s NOT COOL to laugh at people with disabilities of any sort. KD should know better considering they have a son who’s disabled. How would they feel if people were using Hampton’s photo to do a mean prank and have everyone laughing at him for something he can’t control, for something he was born with. I was quite surprised how little comments on YouTube mentioned this. On tiktok, there was A LOT of comments agreeing with what I just said. YOU DON’T USE PHOTOS OF REAL PEOPLE, BABY OR OTHERWISE, DISABLED OR ABLED, IN A PRANK LAUGHING AT THEM. This is gross. This is akin to bullying. These people being made fun of and used in a prank because they’re “ugly” are REAL PEOPLE and real people have real emotions and can be really hurt by things like this. What happened to “let’s be better people” written on Kendal’s shirt? How about we start by not making fun of people in general, especially those who have disabilities/limb differences/facial disfigurements, things that are completely out of their control. DISABLED PEOPLE DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH DIGNITY. You’d think having a disabled son that they would know this already… Imagine how they’d react if someone did a similar prank but making fun of Bones’ speaking; KD would be livid as they should be. Anyway, this tiktok was cruel and I hope it gets taken down pronto. My heart breaks for the parents of this child…

Ok rant over 🙈
disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

Here goes Kendall complaining once again about how Instagram is blocking her content and not allowing her to repost stories she’s tagged in or respond to comments. She says it’s because Instagram has a problem with her using her brain (basically saying its because she posts things that are anti-covid and anti-vax and anti-government and anti-Joe Biden they are punishing her). Oh,Kenny…you have a brain but it’s not fully functioning and that is CERTAINLY not the reason your views on Instagram are low. It’s a convenient narrative to paint yourself as a victim. Poor Kenny being censored for speaking her mind. NO. There are plenty of people who think like you who have millions of views on their social media pages. It’s not censorship that’s the problem- it’s YOU. People don’t like YOU. Once you stop blaming “big tech” you’ll realize that your content sucks and so do you.

Also- her dumb hair extensions make me irrationally mad lol. She’s trying so hard to look like she’s 25, it’s pathetic. Especially when she wears her hair in that half up half down hairstyle with her high pony. UGH. I hate her so much. I’m so glad I have you guys who I can vent to and you all understand!!
AlohaPineapple
Gossiper
Gossiper

disgruntled_pelican wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:31 pm Here goes Kendall complaining once again about how Instagram is blocking her content and not allowing her to repost stories she’s tagged in or respond to comments. She says it’s because Instagram has a problem with her using her brain (basically saying its because she posts things that are anti-covid and anti-vax and anti-government and anti-Joe Biden they are punishing her). Oh,Kenny…you have a brain but it’s not fully functioning and that is CERTAINLY not the reason your views on Instagram are low. It’s a convenient narrative to paint yourself as a victim. Poor Kenny being censored for speaking her mind. NO. There are plenty of people who think like you who have millions of views on their social media pages. It’s not censorship that’s the problem- it’s YOU. People don’t like YOU. Once you stop blaming “big tech” you’ll realize that your content sucks and so do you.

Also- her dumb hair extensions make me irrationally mad lol. She’s trying so hard to look like she’s 25, it’s pathetic. Especially when she wears her hair in that half up half down hairstyle with her high pony. UGH. I hate her so much. I’m so glad I have you guys who I can vent to and you all understand!!
Technology and algorithms aren’t to blame for their channel dying, it’s all on them! She’s scaring away a lot of people with how rude she is in the comments and she’s even more rude and sarcastic on tiktok than YouTube. On YT and Instagram, she shows this sunny, happy, live laugh love kind of mom but who she is on TT is completely different. I think TT Kendal is definitely a lot closer to who she is when the cameras are off. Followers either send “hate” or the other end of the spectrum, comments of immense adoration. But now it’s not just “haters” unfollowing, some fans are too because of how they’re treated by Ken.

Her hair extensions drive me nuts because, when she styles them in a certain way, you can see a big line where her natural hair cuts off and where the extensions start. She needs her hairdresser to blend out her ends much much more! Where I live though, having long hair like that in your 40s is so not typical at all. Maybe it’s the norm in WPB for women to try and look younger with plastic surgery and fake hair and whatever but most look so much prettier naturally!!

Same as you Pelican; I’m so glad I have y’all to rant with! Nobody in my real life know who the R life are so it’s nice to talk to people who share a lot of views and who get it. Y’all rock!
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

About her blocked content: You can complain as much as you like down from your Tiktok or Insta soapbox, which is provided for free by the company that owns Tiktok or Instagram, that said company gives and takes soapboxes as said company likes. - Good luck with that, it's called sawing the very tree branch on which you sit.

Kendal seems to be one of those ladies that missed the "ok-I'm-realising-I'm-not-25-anymore" turn when she already clocks 40+ on her life watch, with all this fake tan, hair extensions, spider lashes and lip filler -crap.

On a positive note, beaming Evie and her gay cheer buddy are too cute together. (Yes, I'm always a few vlogs/days behind).
disgruntled_pelican
Gossiper
Gossiper

I love how Kendall constantly talks about being Christian and posts Bible quotes all over her Instagram but her own children don’t even know what Good Friday is. I’m not Christian and even I know what Good Friday is and how important of a day it is to those who celebrate. Kenny- you’re a lot of talk but the fact that Kap had to ask if Good Friday was a real thing shows you’re a Christian in name only and you use that to act self righteous. Another way this woman is faker than fake.
Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

disgruntled_pelican wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:53 pm I love how Kendall constantly talks about being Christian and posts Bible quotes all over her Instagram but her own children don’t even know what Good Friday is. I’m not Christian and even I know what Good Friday is and how important of a day it is to those who celebrate. Kenny- you’re a lot of talk but the fact that Kap had to ask if Good Friday was a real thing shows you’re a Christian in name only and you use that to act self righteous. Another way this woman is faker than fake.
I agree! We are technically Christian but we haven’t been near a church in about 13 years and all my girls kniw what Good Friday is. I’m fairly sure even non Christians kniw what Good Friday is. Don’t we all know Ramadan. And Yom Kippur.
God forbid I mention the main pagan holiday aka Halloween.

I’m actually shocked she doesn’t know Good Friday

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”