GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Re: GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Unread post by Phillygrl »

But she wasn’t bothered at all by the comment, day 2 of her complaining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Bison's cry fest. I had to fast forward through most of it. Who the hell does he think he is to preach to anyone, especially after what he's done. He thinks the world revolves around him yet talks about the 'family'. Then gets online and bullshits his way through a vlog. What a weak pathetic attention seeking moron he is. Just like his wife.
schnitzel94
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by schnitzel94 »

I didn't realize they were back to doing youtube videos, as I never paid much attention to them anyways. But I was looking at the last few and even though comments are permitted, there are NO comments! And the number of views is WAY down from before! I know viewership was on the decline, but it's pretty low these days. Wonder how they're making money? She can't still be that successful in the lipshit biz. And he's just big and lazy as before, without a job of course.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Abbiedownunder wrote:Bison's cry fest. I had to fast forward through most of it. Who the hell does he think he is to preach to anyone, especially after what he's done. He thinks the world revolves around him yet talks about the 'family'. Then gets online and bullshits his way through a vlog. What a weak pathetic attention seeking moron he is. Just like his wife.
What was he crying about? They’re both so damn ridiculous.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

Another vlog with Tubby crying again today.

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

The party for Uncle Bryant 🤦‍♀️, he meant so much to Tysin that they have no idea who he is 🙄. My dad passed when I was 10 and my kids know he's Grandpa J, not Uncle because I tell them about him. Notice they fight over blowing out candles. I suppose they had to do a vlog about losing someone after the Binghams got so much attention for their loss.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Autumnsummers wrote:The party for Uncle Bryant Image, he meant so much to Tysin that they have no idea who he is Image. My dad passed when I was 10 and my kids know he's Grandpa J, not Uncle because I tell them about him. Notice they fight over blowing out candles. I suppose they had to do a vlog about losing someone after the Binghams got so much attention for their loss.
I came back here just to say, how disrespectful and distasteful their newest video is today.

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nahthxx wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:50 pm
Autumnsummers wrote:The party for Uncle Bryant Image, he meant so much to Tysin that they have no idea who he is Image. My dad passed when I was 10 and my kids know he's Grandpa J, not Uncle because I tell them about him. Notice they fight over blowing out candles. I suppose they had to do a vlog about losing someone after the Binghams got so much attention for their loss.
I came back here just to say, how disrespectful and distasteful their newest video is today.

I personally thought it said far more about them than it did about Uncle Grandpa Bryant. I was 11 when my mother died and my kids have always known her as nana. Their other nana was a babushka who had also died before they were born. Those girls have become so much more greedy for attention. Did anyone else notice their Mensa writing on the balloons? Even I don't write that neatly. They are both such great actors. She can turn on the charm and he can turn on the tears. Such chameleons, both of them. What's the bet she has another urgent trip somewhere she has to attend on her own in January so must suck up now.

Just showed their true colours as far as I'm concerned. When everything is so raw with the Binghams, why would she suddenly choose this year over any preceding. Especially as the kids didn't even know who he was.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Their newest vlog of the girls shopping for each other is just.....wow. so let me get this straight the girls "earned" money all year (and got it taken away too) just so they could then have the money they "earned" pay for their own Christmas present? Are you kidding me? Then they clearly don't follow the rules because they let one girl grab a $94 doll (or maybe I read it wrong?) While everyone else had to stay in their price range. Also like usual the girls are obnoxious the whole trip, wanting only things for themselves and ashley whines about how hard it is to teach them to buy for others. If you would have gotten a handle on their behavior early on you wouldn't have this issue.
LadySmiley1984
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadySmiley1984 »

I'm tired of them saying how much the girls are individuals. If they are such individuals, let them dress as so.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

LadySmiley1984 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:36 am I'm tired of them saying how much the girls are individuals. If they are such individuals, let them dress as so.
Right? There was a vlog a bit ago where faddy was saying how they still like to dress them alike even though they don't want to anymore. Because the girls feelings don't matter at all, it's all about tysin and assley.
LadySmiley1984
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadySmiley1984 »

Autumnsummers wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:23 pm
LadySmiley1984 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:36 am I'm tired of them saying how much the girls are individuals. If they are such individuals, let them dress as so.
Right? There was a vlog a bit ago where faddy was saying how they still like to dress them alike even though they don't want to anymore. Because the girls feelings don't matter at all, it's all about tysin and assley.
Not only that, a lot of weird fans love the look of everyone being all matchy-matchy otherwise they don't see them as "put together". A lot of vloggers/influencers feel their kids have to be dressed up at all times otherwise people will say they don't take care of their kids. Which is so ridiculous because normal families aren't dressing like that (unless it's something like matching Christmas pajamas for Christmas day or something). Would I pick out way better outfits for my five year old than what she is picking out? Yep. But she also has a mind of her own and likes all of the prints, all of the colors, all at once. She also has clothing sensitivities that limit a lot of different fabrics and how snug they are. People are starting to lose interest because there is nothing really happening with the squad. Other families keep popping out kids to hold the interest. The main draw was the fact that they were having quads....everyone wanted to know if they were going to be boy or girl, what their names were going to be like, what they were going to look like, etc. Now, everyone knows all of that and the girls are past the age of (constantly) matching outfits being adorable, they aren't having anymore kids, their content is like they are dying for things to talk about, but they just aren't holding anyone's interest at this point. Its about the time when a normal vlogger would announce a pregnancy and drag out their viewers for another 2-3 years, but that won't be happening with them.

If you are going to use your kids for viewers and money, let the kids actually be themselves with their own likes/dislikes, their own outfits, and their own activities.
bm155
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bm155 »

I haven't watched them in a long time, but today the birthday video showed up on my recommended. I am shocked! Why do they seem like they had no evolution at all?? Scarlett and Evie speak, but the other two...I could barely understand them! And in the first 3 minutes they are already climbing on top of things! That always bothered me before, how they would just climb onto furniture at furniture shops and it would be fine with their parents, now I see one of them is literally walking on the table...where they eat....

I also noticed one of them (I think it was indie) has something purple in her pants for the first like 5 minutes, what is that??

Also, was that a family party or a friends party? I noticed that all of their previous friends were a no show, can't blame them lol

I'm curious as to how they make money nowadays, that SeneGence MLM bull can't possibly make that much money and I doubt youtube is still going strong.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

bm155 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:32 pm I haven't watched them in a long time, but today the birthday video showed up on my recommended. I am shocked! Why do they seem like they had no evolution at all?? Scarlett and Evie speak, but the other two...I could barely understand them! And in the first 3 minutes they are already climbing on top of things! That always bothered me before, how they would just climb onto furniture at furniture shops and it would be fine with their parents, now I see one of them is literally walking on the table...where they eat....

I also noticed one of them (I think it was indie) has something purple in her pants for the first like 5 minutes, what is that??

Also, was that a family party or a friends party? I noticed that all of their previous friends were a no show, can't blame them lol

I'm curious as to how they make money nowadays, that SeneGence MLM bull can't possibly make that much money and I doubt youtube is still going strong.
The purple in the pants is a JOVI pain patch that Trashley hawks. For a minute, I thought you might possibly be referring to a pull-up, which it appears one (if not more) of the cats was sporting when they got up. Have they now moved from age six to age seven pull-ups, you think?
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

I haven't watched the vlog yet but they had some instagram stories of their birthday and the girls literally snatched gifts out of hands of kids giving them dumped them on the floor to open them all while Ashley laughed behind the camera. Just rude little brats all around. It's easier to not parent than to correct I guess.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Autumnsummers wrote:I haven't watched the vlog yet but they had some instagram stories of their birthday and the girls literally snatched gifts out of hands of kids giving them dumped them on the floor to open them all while Ashley laughed behind the camera. Just rude little brats all around. It's easier to not parent than to correct I guess.
What they fail to understand.. among a lot of things… is that other parents will talk amongst themselves, and children/parents quickly get a reputation for being obnoxious. So yeah, they may have had a few kids show up, but I’d be shocked if those parents extended an invitation back come birthday time. Nobody wants unruly children and their idiotic parents around.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Less views, less followers = less gifts & presents 👌
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Their behaviour is so unnatural. We all like nice things but all they do is buy buy buy, holiday, repeat. So much shit for xmas and birthdays, whatever happened to one or two presents. It doesn't matter if they've got the money or not, they re just creating obnoxious little monsters who want everything and get everything. Even had to have their hair done before they came downstairs. What a shallow person she is. It's all show. Now they are buying quad bikes, wonder which girl they'll lose over the side or the back n those things. They can never just be. Always has to be something 'exciting' happening. Perhaps if they would just 'be' it might be too much of a reality shock on who they really are. Shallow self serving obnoxious people who think they are the centre of the universe. You can't buy class.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

And I have never seen one of them really appreciate anything. Always looking for the next to open, then the next and the next.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

The electric bikes and quads (they HAVE to get them because they have quads 🙄) is ridiculous anytime, but especially right around Christmas. Those girls don't listen well enough to stay safe on either of those things. My guess is they will get used once and then sit in their garage like all the other crap they buy just for views.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”