Krista Boring Ruth

brideofChristforever
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krista Boring Ruth

Unread post by brideofChristforever »

kristieanne87 wrote:This chick is REAL caught up on how bad she looks right now, reminiscing about the old days. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... a93a4f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 8352c8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... a69a93.jpg[/IMG]

It’s honestly so sad to see someone rag on another woman who doesn’t even know you exist. Do you think you look any better?

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

kristieanne87 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:44 am This chick is REAL caught up on how bad she looks right now, reminiscing about the old days. [IMG]https://

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
It’s too bad she doesn’t like the way she looks and couldn’t
take or publish any pictures of this pregnancy. I said before
I thought in her recent vlogs she looked fine. So I am confused
by her feelings.
VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

Krista is a very gracious woman. She deserves better than this battering. I really like her & have from the beginning.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

AryaStark wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:40 pm Omg she posted another vlog I almost fell over.
I can not get thru this vlog because I don’t even know where to start.
He is two and a half but won’t get him a toddler bed. He has all his teeth in but hasn’t been to the dentist. She has not been potty training and sometimes if his diaper is full he takes it off for her. What the h*ll does she freaking do all day??? What a lazy poor excuse she is. No seriously what has she been doing?
Omg. I'm so glad you said this! I watched that vlog and was like hold up. Wait. Am I crazy to think that boy is too old for a crib or what?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gracious? About three to four vlogs ago she blatantly
said just don’t watch my channel. I was pretty surprised
she was speaking to her subs like an entitled brat. She’s
lucky to have any subs only doing a couple vlogs these
last nine months.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I politely suggest you go elsewhere if you are looking for gracious talk about her.
VaCar wrote:Krista is a very gracious woman. She deserves better than this battering. I really like her & have from the beginning.

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

She's in the hospital now, being induced. Margot Emelia should be here Thursday.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In one of the last vlogs she was frustrated with her son
for going after the dog and kicking it? Haven’t they had
the dog almost a year and Bash is being mean to it? Sounds
to me like he’s upset with Krista probably because IMO she
gives the runty dog more attention that him. Kid’s acting
out. Poor boy we’ll see how he does when Mar got comes.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Don't get me wrong...Im5 happy for them that they are building, but decisions, decisions?
You literally have 2 choices.
It's not a custom home, it's a cookie cutter house with 2 options m, dont streas yourself out girl. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 8d079d.jpg[/IMG]

H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

She has to keep up with Aaryn and Tara, they have both talked about building, so naturally that is what Krista has to do. I don't understand why she says decisions when there's two options for granite tops and one option for flooring. It's not a custom build Krista, get over yourself.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Racism is unacceptable???

You didn't seem to mind that Aaryn was racist when you were riding her coattails...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 13c1ee.jpg[/IMG]

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Excellent catch Kristieanne!

Love how she NeVeR called out Aaryn publicly either.
She’s only a moral compass for people that don’t
directly contribute to her making money.
scd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scd »

anyone watching her?
CaliMae17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CaliMae17 »

I’m sorry, her daughter just isn’t cute to me. She looks like her face is pressed up against a glass door. Her kids look more like their father, which is unfortunate. Has she mentioned her son having delays or being on the spectrum? I looked and he will be 3 next month, but he acts and speaks like he’s 1.5. I’m sure she wouldn’t want to deal with it, but it’s concerning.
scd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scd »

CaliMae17 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:50 pm I’m sorry, her daughter just isn’t cute to me. She looks like her face is pressed up against a glass door. Her kids look more like their father, which is unfortunate. Has she mentioned her son having delays or being on the spectrum? I looked and he will be 3 next month, but he acts and speaks like he’s 1.5. I’m sure she wouldn’t want to deal with it, but it’s concerning.
He’s currently in speech therapy, but I’m not sure about any delays.
FrankenPlanned
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Whoohoowhaa

Unread post by FrankenPlanned »

Bump this thread, it needs to come back alive! I am a new viewer of her content and something seems off with this one.
Mischief
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Discord name: Mischief

Unread post by Mischief »

FrankenPlanned wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:42 pm Bump this thread, it needs to come back alive! I am a new viewer of her content and something seems off with this one.
Welcome to the forum!
What do you think about her that is off?
FrankenPlanned
Wallflower
Wallflower

Hello I see the thread dried up like her Youtube channel. Why has she taken such a hiatus from YT? I know she's more active on IG, but I suspect it's because she's to lazy to film, and her life is pretty boring. I failed to reply before, but what is off about Krista to me is how Whyte adjacent she comes off. She lives in one of the worst parts of GA with too little and not enough members of her own community present. What's the longterm affect on the children growing up in an environment that doesn't look anything like them? I know most successful black families try to give their children better opportunities by attaching themselves to other successful communities, but she lives around metro Atlanta with one if not the largest black wealth diaspora one can be presented with. There's so many sub communities in the black community alone that her and Brandon could be apart of that align with the goals of their family, but she would rather surround herself around the Whyte portion of GA that doesn't want them around. She's also seems to long for a more affluent lifestyle than what she currently has now, she wants the grandeur, and opulence but that's not what she actually has. She doesn't do high end low end well, and that's because I don't think middle class Americans should be so hyper-focused on living like the 1%. I don't think they classify as wealthy, but her vibe comes off strongly as if her husband is the United States surgeon general, when in actuality he's a glorified events coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons. I really wish Krista were true to herself, because there is an underserved market for well spoken, intelligent, two parent household/black family channels. The black content creators that are relevant, are married to the opposite race, or Whyte adjacent. Maybe if the delusion didn't take precedence over reality she wouldn't struggle as much with day to day tasks. Aside from all of this I do really like Krista, and wish she came off a bit more down to earth. I remember she was discussed before in another thread on another site and a font speculated that she is asexual, and I can't unsee it. Maybe because she lives in the southern Bible Belt and like most southern women they have a somewhat refined personality or try to present that way at the very least. Just my two cents I could be completely off.
FrankenPlanned
Wallflower
Wallflower

Mischief wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:55 pm
FrankenPlanned wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:42 pm Bump this thread, it needs to come back alive! I am a new viewer of her content and something seems off with this one.
Welcome to the forum!
What do you think about her that is off?
Do you know if she is discussed on discord?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”