HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Bellathorne
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Unread post by Bellathorne »

It's so annoying that they won the lottery on the house they got. Haylee has turned into such a stuck up B. She definitely doesn't deserve this big of a house lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nicole242
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Unread post by Nicole242 »

So I missed Haylee getting a new house? Her and Dan bought one? She bought one on her own? Or are they renting? I thought last I remembered they weren’t together lol
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Nicole242 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:58 pm So I missed Haylee getting a new house? Her and Dan bought one? She bought one on her own? Or are they renting? I thought last I remembered they weren’t together lol
They bought it, which I don't even understand how they were able to afford such a large house in Colorados housing market off just dans income. They also seem to have full custody of Dustin, she posted that his mom is in a different state now working on herself or something and left ustin with them.
Don't bother watching her December videos she's posting just for money lol they are junk. The most recent one where she's giving commentary on her old videos was the stupidest thing I've ever seen
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

WTH happened to Haylee?! So she comes back to YT for money, which I'm not going to comment on but her attitude seems totally different and not in a good way? That's just the vibe I'm getting. Is anyone else feeling this?
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

nurseemilyy wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:13 pm WTH happened to Haylee?! So she comes back to YT for money, which I'm not going to comment on but her attitude seems totally different and not in a good way? That's just the vibe I'm getting. Is anyone else feeling this?
Yup can't effing stand her. She's gross now, she thinks she's hot shit now in her new house that she didn't contribute to at all lol
Britbabbles
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Britbabbles »

sadasfuck wrote:Well okay then... (I did not make this comment btw)
But Haylee really needs to learn how to not take people's negative comments to heart. Like that comment was so stupid lol. That's also part of being a youtuber/influencer. There will always be haters and you have to learn to ignore it. If you can't handle it then you probably shouldn't be on youtube.
I was hazzels size when I was younger, I was pretty tall so I got out of car seats early. I mean car seat rules were different when I was a kid but still…. I feel like at all 10 she should be out of a car seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Did anyone else watch her new video? Is that cavities in her teeth? How could she let them get that bad if they are? My goodness! I remember her saying she finally got her top front teeth cavity fixed because she was scared of the dentist or something? But, geez.. if you are going to see to it that your kids take care of their teeth, you should be doing the same!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Cakewalked
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Cakewalked »

this is her new about section on YouTube. All old videos are gone. This is dark! Kinda crazy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 8008135 »

Soo... Is weed her personality now or?
feedtheogre

Unread post by feedtheogre »

Did she seriously light a blunt with a birthday candle?? And the "Freshly Baked" sign behind her...She's acting like a teenager who just moved out of their parent's house & finally has unlimited access to weed
I have nothing against people who smoke, whether that's medicinally or recreationally, but it gets suuuuuper annoying when someone references it in nearly everything they do & makes it their whole personality.

Also, off topic..I found this forum a year ago & I'm sad it's mostly dead I wish I knew about this back when shit was hitting the fan a few years ago (aka her divorce, creepy rebound guy, & the "lol I didn't know I could get pregnant even though we were raw dogging without birth control" baby)

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 8008135 »

Yeah, this site used to be so active. With so many great regulars. I'm pretty sad it's so dead.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Haylee really needs to go to a dentist.. she CLAIMS there's nothing on/in between he front top two teeth, but... they're black! That's not a shadow going on either. No matter what position she's in, it's black! Her teeth look like they're rotting. She had to have a bad cavity fixed between two teeth from before.. I think she needs to again. I don't know why she is all about "brush brush brush your teeth gently get them clean" with her kids.. but, doesn't do that with herself! And she doesn't go to the dentist. because she's scared of them.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I'm so tired of people always putting the blame on Gossip forums. Like, girl, no one asked to hear about your hubby's kink for cutting you with knives while having an*l s*x.
up all night, got demons to fight
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

8008135 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:31 pm Yeah, this site used to be so active. With so many great regulars. I'm pretty sad it's so dead.
yeah, but in the good old days when it was still under gurugossip, also the site being always down puts people off.

also we were in another era and in another generation, all the teen moms were still very active, not even knowing that it could be an income.
now they all know. It was more than 10 yrs ago when the teen moms on YT became a thing. ah, good old days. <3
up all night, got demons to fight
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 8008135 »

sleep84 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:25 am
8008135 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:31 pm Yeah, this site used to be so active. With so many great regulars. I'm pretty sad it's so dead.
yeah, but in the good old days when it was still under gurugossip, also the site being always down puts people off.

also we were in another era and in another generation, all the teen moms were still very active, not even knowing that it could be an income.
now they all know. It was more than 10 yrs ago when the teen moms on YT became a thing. ah, good old days. <3
Very, very true. I miss old GG too honestly. I think I first started posting here around 2012 so when I was about 15... I'm 26 💀 I was permanently banned a few years ago and still have no idea why (I was 80085). Tried to contact "support" but there isn't any when you can't access your account. Person I contacted essentially told me to piss off and that they don't mod anymore lmao. How was I suppose to know? Your email in the "tech support".

Either way, FWIW, I very much enjoyed, almost cherish? in a weird way, all the conversations and advice I got from here. A lot of interesting and insightful comments from personal experience that helped me learn a lot more about the realities of parenthood.
ReignHold
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ReignHold »

Who is Ryker the little boy Haylee has posted? Younger than sterling…
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ReignHold wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:17 pm Who is Ryker the little boy Haylee has posted? Younger than sterling…
He's her nephew, if I remember correctly.. her younger sisters baby. Remember all the times that Haylee talked about her parents wanted her siblings to see Haylee struggle raising Hazel, so they wouldn't end up a teen parent? And, then.. comes in Ryker. I guess they should have taught how to use protection, instead.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”