littlecloud wrote:Yessss finally lol.
We’re you little lies over on bakery ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nikkinik
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Tiffani Beaston | Part 21

Unread post by Nikkinik »

Hmmm it’s a new registered user so it’s suspicious. 🤔 Nobody from gossip bakery should care lol they were happy we left. Hope they enjoy reading AriesMoon88 aka goldenmushrooms misspelled idiotic long posts. 🤣 and if it is Tiffani hey gurl! 🤙🏽 Tell us about how shrimpy wimpy is a minute man!!!
Lillies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lillies »

Starlite wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:59 pm
littlecloud wrote:Yessss finally lol.
We’re you little lies over on bakery ?

Nope that’s me! :)
Omgbecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Omgbecky »

I saw someone on gossip bakery took a screen shot of comments made here and posted it before I logged off for good. I’m confused as to why they care about what’s being said here. They didn’t want real gossipers there.. so now there’s like the same 4 people commenting G rated things. . 🙅‍♀️

Anyway let’s stay on topic here since we don’t have the constant interruption of us being called HaTeFuL and SpEwInG AcID. We aren’t G rated and that’s A-OK!
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

I want to hear more about Juliana and Tiffani’s jealousy! She always was jealous of everyone. Seems about right that she would try and get more done to her builder grade basic house to outdo someone. Unfortunately, as usual she is going to come up short! She was going on about moving a while back and kept bringing up TX and FL. LOL but she settled on PA. 👎🏼
Mischief
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Discord name: Mischief

Unread post by Mischief »

Mod here glad people are coming here to gossip about Tiffani!
Let's stay on topic though...

If you're new to this forum make sure you read our rules . Any posts that are bullying, threats, or flaming towards another member will be removed and not tolerated. If you have drama from another community please do not drag it here. Instead of engaging with a flaming post please report it and staff will determine if it breaks our community rules.

If I see further posts threatening another member you will receive warnings/ban.

kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

Ahhh,im soo glad to be back on here!!! Lets continue on hating the BEASTS!! YTMD i missed you soooo much!!
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by meanmuggin »

Pinkcakes0 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:14 pm I want to hear more about Juliana and Tiffani’s jealousy! She always was jealous of everyone. Seems about right that she would try and get more done to her builder grade basic house to outdo someone. Unfortunately, as usual she is going to come up short! She was going on about moving a while back and kept bringing up TX and FL. LOL but she settled on PA. 👎🏼
So I don’t know this for a fact but I can only speculate after I stumbled upon Juliana’s video about moving. And then I remembered how Tiffani kept saying she wanted to move to Texas because of her “seasonal depression”. Tiffani was and clearly still is always jealous of people and in competition with everyone, although she wasn’t really competing with people because they had no desire to mess with her. She creates the competition in her head. She’s a weirdo.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

Lillies wrote:
Starlite wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:59 pm We’re you little lies over on bakery ?

Ok we were messaging back and forth right ?! I’m glad I found you here lol

Starlite
Talker
Talker

In shrimps last vlog she is acting nasty and giving faces all throughout his vlog. When they talk about rookie she gets this evil smirk . Mark 24:00 they have rookie and she looks at him like she’s disgusted with his looks Bc they had to shave him . She the. Stated Ella said they come back at night and she made this psychotic face like she knew she was making it up ! It sickens me this woman was a nurse .

CoffeeGirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeGirl »

did she actually say she had seasonal depression? how many made up illnesses does she have? It's been a while since she diagnosed herself with an allergy. Maybe she should say she's allergic to snow next.
CoffeeGirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeGirl »

Starlite wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:05 pm In shrimps last vlog she is acting nasty and giving faces all throughout his vlog. When they talk about rookie she gets this evil smirk . Mark 24:00 they have rookie and she looks at him like she’s disgusted with his looks Bc they had to shave him . She the. Stated Ella said they come back at night and she made this psychotic face like she knew she was making it up ! It sickens me this woman was a nurse .

do you have a screenshot? I don't want to give her any views!
Lillies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lillies »

Starlite wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:03 pm
Lillies wrote:
Ok we were messaging back and forth right ?! I’m glad I found you here lol

Yep!!! Same 🙌🏼😊
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Lillies wrote:
Starlite wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:03 pm Ok we were messaging back and forth right ?! I’m glad I found you here lol

Yep!!! Same ImageImage
Ok awesome !!

Starlite
Talker
Talker

CoffeeGirl wrote:
Starlite wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:05 pm In shrimps last vlog she is acting nasty and giving faces all throughout his vlog. When they talk about rookie she gets this evil smirk . Mark 24:00 they have rookie and she looks at him like she’s disgusted with his looks Bc they had to shave him . She the. Stated Ella said they come back at night and she made this psychotic face like she knew she was making it up ! It sickens me this woman was a nurse .

do you have a screenshot? I don't want to give her any views!
IMG_8122.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Random.... but Remembering this hideous crap from the summer on that stupid ass Bucks County Happening site. Guess she couldnt use facetune or instagram filters for all that 😂😂And wheres the natural skincare?? wheres the YoungLiving oils and homemade shit serums at?? This hag will do ANYTHING for internet fame 🤡😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

IMG_8122.jpg
This is her supposedly so sad about rookie dying in her arms !

Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

Starlite wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:36 pm She looks like complete trash in her new Santa photo ! She always has to be in the spotlight . She’s trying to outdo Tara and Aaryn on their mean girl dance ! Pathetic excuse for a woman ! She’s even taking the attention away from her kids! I will never forget her being the pregnant Elsa and she even made big baby be Ana ..

Woooaaawww…that mean girls dance wasn’t just Tara and 4 random friends? Who are these ladies? I didn’t recognize Tiffani. I’ll have to go back and rewatch it.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Glass Half Full wrote:
Starlite wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:36 pm She looks like complete trash in her new Santa photo ! She always has to be in the spotlight . She’s trying to outdo Tara and Aaryn on their mean girl dance ! Pathetic excuse for a woman ! She’s even taking the attention away from her kids! I will never forget her being the pregnant Elsa and she even made big baby be Ana ..

Woooaaawww…that mean girls dance wasn’t just Tara and 4 random friends? Who are these ladies? I didn’t recognize Tiffani. I’ll have to go back and rewatch it.
Tiffani isn’t in the dance I meant I think she was trying to outdo them lol

Glass Half Full
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Glass Half Full »

Starlite wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:49 pm
Glass Half Full wrote:
Tiffani isn’t in the dance I meant I think she was trying to outdo them lol

Aahhhh, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought I was losing my mind and expected to suddenly expect to see Brianna in there too 😂.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”