Chloe and Beans | Part 9

Unread post by Mischief »

Continue here :bkiss:
HappyCat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Chloe and Beans | Part 9

Unread post by HappyCat »

The haircuts. What the heck? They look kinda hacked.
And poor little Pearl always seems to be in the background :(
I'm not watching the vids. I just can't give views to someone putting her life at risk having more babies when she's had so many C/Sections & complications in the past. A uterus can only take so much.
CoffeeGirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeGirl »

happycat didn't she have her tubes tied as well? That's probably not too good on her body either. She's late 20s right? Her insides must be destroyed.

I don't watch her videos either. I watched one once, a few years ago and it was boring tbh.
HappyCat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Yep. I think after the triplets. From what I have read she met Rohan at a party at 13, him 17, got together, dropped outta school, planned babies at 18, 19, 20, triplets at 21, tubes tied, then untied, had the twins & now pregnant with No. 9. I mean good luck to her but she rely's on alot of govt money & she is putting herself at massive risk because I think she had a few c/sections & complications like alot of bleeding.
All abit crazy.
CoffeeGirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeGirl »

My biggest beef with the larger families is the fact they don't consider the risk of leaving the other children motherless. Not to be morbid but it surely is a big risk after so many kids. And is she just going to keep going?

Are they still eligible for benefits with all that youtube money?
HappyCat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Yes mine too. That & the amount of govt money they think they're entitled too. Its overly generous in Australia & yes they still get alot while making an income. She would be on over $2000 a fortnight. I think. Don't quote me because I don't have 85 kids!
Without sounding morbid also, I went to boarding school with three sisters whose mother passed away having their 11th child. So sad. They were beautiful girls.
HappyCat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Also. to answer your question about whether she'll keep having more kids, I predict she'll stop at 10, if she makes it that far, because she LOVVVES even numbers.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”