Tiffani Beaston | Part 21

Starlite
Talker
Talker

Re: Tiffani Beaston | Part 21

Unread post by Starlite »

Glass Half Full wrote:
Starlite wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:49 pm Tiffani isn’t in the dance I meant I think she was trying to outdo them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aahhhh, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought I was losing my mind and expected to suddenly expect to see Brianna in there too Image.
Lol no problem ! My wording wasn’t the greatest !

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

What I can’t seem to understand is why this 🤡 calls herself a minimalist. LOL!!!! She buys useless junk all the time. Constant target and dollar tree runs full of crap she doesn’t not need. That’s not a minimalist!! And she says it’s not about things, but continues to buy! She doesn’t like fancy things, but buys knockoff Amazon Louis Vuitton bags. 🤣 She really does have a few screws loose. Tiny should have gotten her a psych evaluation for Xmas.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by meanmuggin »

In there latest vlog the entire time she’s talking about the dog she’s like I needed him I wanted him I needed a dog everything is about her.

And of course Chris is like- the puppy loves you most Ella! His obsession with her is really strange
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

Chris’s obsession with Tiffani and the girls is creepy.

This family is so boring I don’t know how anyone finds them inspirational or even entertaining. They are a basic family living in a basic boring cookie cutter home. #teamtrytoohard and like someone said they always come up short.

There’s nothing about their life anyone should want. A tiny husband with a beak that looks like a crow. 🐦 He could put an eye out with that pointy thing.

Tiffani is miserable with hugeeee jowls and a narcissistic disorder. The kids will suffer in the long run for their parents disgusting obsession for attention from internet strangers and creeps.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Bluecoconut wrote:Chris’s obsession with Tiffani and the girls is creepy.

This family is so boring I don’t know how anyone finds them inspirational or even entertaining. They are a basic family living in a basic boring cookie cutter home. #teamtrytoohard and like someone said they always come up short.

There’s nothing about their life anyone should want. A tiny husband with a beak that looks like a crow. Image He could put an eye out with that pointy thing.

Tiffani is miserable with hugeeee jowls and a narcissistic disorder. The kids will suffer in the long run for their parents disgusting obsession for attention from internet strangers and creeps.
Hahaha I spit out my coffee this morning when I read this ! This is great Image

dannirog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dannirog »

LMFAO tiny does look like a crow. I cannot!!!!

She tagged Macy Blackwell and copied some recipe she posted. This will be trashi’s new obsession… copying Macy. Except Macy has real Louis Vuitton’s, Louboutins and a Cadillac. Trashi has fake bags and a base model Chevy with no sunroof. 🤣
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Yup!! her obsession with Macy is crazy.... we said it months ago and its getting more intense. this is what this mental case does with women... Trashi has no personality and cant figure out who she is. All this bitch is made up of is reproducing, replacing friends, pets, babies, and copying. her obsession with ppls personalities and their lifestyles is scary. she is obsessed with her body, weight, height, kids sizes,kids ages, how long her and troll have been dating/married, time frames, dieting, anything she can try to validate in her pea size brain. Even down to her fucking ugly hair...all it tries to do is justify when and why she looked a certain way or did a certain thing. Shes mentally unhinged.

Another huge thing i wanted to say here is about child exploitation. If you guys didnt see but that Ghislaine Maxwell (jeffery epstiens gf) monster got 6 counts of sex trafficking ... finally convicted...what they did is something out if hell...800,000 children get abducted a year and are sold in sex trafficking rings. If your children are blasted on the internet on social media that is risky considering many children are sold right under our noses on many social media platforms. with that said why the fuck does youtube, instagram, tik tok and facebook still allow so many children's innocent faces to be exposed and exploited... the last time i put a picture up of one of my kids was back in 2010 on facebook... until my oldest daughters image was indexed into google... A PRIVATE PHOTO!!!! i never ever have used another socusl media site privately since(all fake accts now to look up stupid shit like food, fashion and of course these sick money hungry child exploiting whores) with that said imagine what is saved, indexed and printed with children who are actually used for Youtube family channels!!!! Sex trafficking is REAL. Kids are being abducted by the minute!!! These monsters are real they hunt for children online. How dare these disgusting youtubers get paid for flaunting their innocent children on every public platform!!!!! This needs to end!!!!!!! Fuck you Tifffani Beaston you MONSTER and the rest of the whores on youtube for their disgusting child exploiting lives!!!!! Perverted Bitch!!!! Dog killer!!! YOU WONT WIN you bitch!!!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nikkinik
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nikkinik »

YouTube should not even allow family channels. 18 years and up to be featured on whatever channel you want should be the rule. If you want a channel to chop veggies and film
target dollar spot junk, go for it just leave the kids out of it. These kids have no way whatsoever. The Beaston’s and many others are really bad parents. PLUS who wants to watch other peoples kids!?! Most people can’t stand other peoples kids 🤣 it’s doesn’t make sene at all….. they have to know perverts are watching their children on these YouTube videos. That’s disgusting and they are ok with it as long as they get money.
Dannirou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dannirou »

Everything is for the camera. In Chris’s story she looks miserable until she makes eye contact with the camera, then she puts on her “fun mom” act
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

🤡🤡 this clown let the baby eat off the table at the Mexican restaurant but it’s oOOKkKk u GuYZ she cleaned it with thieves LOL. Disgusting!!!!!!! 🤮🤢🤮🤢
littlecloud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlecloud »

Can someone explain to me why T.Jowls thinks that Ella the Sloth is the best kid in the world, better than everyone else’s kid? Don’t get me wrong, (most) parents love their kids, but they don’t act like they are literally better than others at the same time you know what I mean? So can someone explain why in T.DogKiller’s delusional mind, what makes Ella better than other kids? It can’t be because of looks or cuteness, that’s for sure.
Starlite
Talker
Talker

littlecloud wrote:Can someone explain to me why T.Jowls thinks that Ella the Sloth is the best kid in the world, better than everyone else’s kid? Don’t get me wrong, (most) parents love their kids, but they don’t act like they are literally better than others at the same time you know what I mean? So can someone explain why in T.DogKiller’s delusional mind, what makes Ella better than other kids? It can’t be because of looks or cuteness, that’s for sure.
I would like to know this also !

AveryKae
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AveryKae »

littlecloud wrote:Can someone explain to me why T.Jowls thinks that Ella the Sloth is the best kid in the world, better than everyone else’s kid? Don’t get me wrong, (most) parents love their kids, but they don’t act like they are literally better than others at the same time you know what I mean? So can someone explain why in T.DogKiller’s delusional mind, what makes Ella better than other kids? It can’t be because of looks or cuteness, that’s for sure.
Must be because she’s the first girl? Evie only gets attention because she’s little, but they all dote on Ella before any other kid… so strange

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

This weirdo and planners. T.lies you are in your 30s. Just stop. Stop with the stickers, pretend lists (you aren’t busy), and writing down to plan for 2 videos a week. That’s not work. 2 videos a week isn’t even a part time gig. Embarrassing 😳
CancelVlogMoms3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CancelVlogMoms3 »

Fuck you Krystal youre a dog killer too!!!! Get some mental help you bitch... at almost 40 you need to get a life and realize your sister and yourself spew wrong information and KILL dogs diffusing that garbage oil.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

T.jowlz is back to her weird diet! Time to get New Year anorexic! 🤪 having no muscle tone and no figure is mind blowing…. #flatass #flatchest #bigjowls

And omg yup Krystal is Tiffani. She aspires to be her. Another friendless weirdo with no life.
Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennaleeds19 »

so glad ytmd is back!!
Dannirou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dannirou »

“How to hide a Barbie dream house” you have to be kidding me 🥴
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

She said she found out she had hashimotos because she was gaining weight?? She’s such a liar
Starlite
Talker
Talker

CancelVlogMoms3 wrote:Fuck you Krystal youre a dog killer too!!!! Get some mental help you bitch... at almost 40 you need to get a life and realize your sister and yourself spew wrong information and KILL dogs diffusing that garbage oil.
Wow! This one is triggered Lol. What disgusting women . Their life revolves around who to rip off and take advantage of . Pretty sad she has her trashi sister to look up to ! It says a lot
That her husband doesn’t even go to family gatherings !

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”