GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Re: GQS: What Under-age Allegations? We Need More Pandemic Vacations! | Part 74

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

Happy new year!
I need some assistance. I need one of the long time members of this site to send me a private message.
I have a question that is off topic.
Thanks
LadySmiley1984
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by LadySmiley1984 »

WTF wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:55 pm And I have never seen one of them really appreciate anything. Always looking for the next to open, then the next and the next.
I think a lot of kids at that age (and younger) are that way though. I have a lot of friends with kids that are very appreciative of their gifts at their birthdays and holidays but are so excited they want to tear through all of the wrappings to see what they got. They just cannot contain their excitement and slow down a bit.

My kids are the SLOWEST at unwrapping gifts and its a good thing that we just do Christmas at our house. They unwrap a gift, then take it out of its packaging, then play with it for awhile before they move on to opening another. It can take two hours with only a handful of gifts. I just want to be like "Girls....can you just quickly unwrap everything so I can see your reaction and then when they are all unwrapped....play with them?" But I stay quiet because that is how they like to do it and they are pretty chill and don't have another people getting excited and asking what it is or for them to open another one right away, or anything like that.
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

LadySmiley1984 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:18 pm
WTF wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:55 pm And I have never seen one of them really appreciate anything. Always looking for the next to open, then the next and the next.
I think a lot of kids at that age (and younger) are that way though. I have a lot of friends with kids that are very appreciative of their gifts at their birthdays and holidays but are so excited they want to tear through all of the wrappings to see what they got. They just cannot contain their excitement and slow down a bit.

My kids are the SLOWEST at unwrapping gifts and its a good thing that we just do Christmas at our house. They unwrap a gift, then take it out of its packaging, then play with it for awhile before they move on to opening another. It can take two hours with only a handful of gifts. I just want to be like "Girls....can you just quickly unwrap everything so I can see your reaction and then when they are all unwrapped....play with them?" But I stay quiet because that is how they like to do it and they are pretty chill and don't have another people getting excited and asking what it is or for them to open another one right away, or anything like that.
My g. son is the most appreciative kid I have ever known, and from a very young age.. it’s in the upbringing.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

Their live Vlog today, the girls are all dressed different for once. Ashley says right in front of the girls how she hates helpers in the kitchen. I didnt get through the whole thing because I cant stand hearing Tysin's voice
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Autumnsummers wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:07 pm Their live Vlog today, the girls are all dressed different for once. Ashley says right in front of the girls how she hates helpers in the kitchen. I didnt get through the whole thing because I cant stand hearing Tysin's voice
I know, right? He is so nauseating. The egomaniac did a Q&A vlog today. Bison asking AND answering questions solo. :barf:
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

gram3 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:35 pm
Autumnsummers wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:07 pm Their live Vlog today, the girls are all dressed different for once. Ashley says right in front of the girls how she hates helpers in the kitchen. I didnt get through the whole thing because I cant stand hearing Tysin's voice
I know, right? He is so nauseating. The egomaniac did a Q&A vlog today. Bison asking AND answering questions solo. :barf:
He loves to hear his own voice.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Their early morning wake up call vlog. Tysin got fired from doing the girls hair because its all about looks with Ashley and that's more important than anything else. She looked none to happy to be up being a mom but what else is new. When he picks the girls up from school he takes off with Indie still standing near the front seats talking to him while he's vlogging and and driving. To top it off, Indie couldn't go to gymnastics because she got a papercut and bad has bad teeth at least that's what I understood from her terrible speech. Take a look at her seatbelt under her arm, beyond dangerous, I almost thought she didn't even have one on. They constantly endanger their children and its sickening.
Irainette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irainette »

The best way to teach your children to love reading is to show them that you love to read. Well, it's off to a bad start. Not only does Ashley dislike reading, but she demonstrates her hatred towards books to her children. The quadruplets will become uneducated makeup experts. Poor children.
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

Bison admitted that he and Trash had Covid in September but the ferals didn’t. Probably was when Trash was claiming she had the worst sinus infection in history and people were asking if she had Covid but she said she didn’t. I thought she didn’t lie? Of course they were out and about during this time and the ferals were in school too. Idiots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Asshley's rant on IG about body positivity after trying on a swimsuit that no longer fits is so fake. She's just trying to hide how insecure she is about all the weight she's gained. She's trying to get in front of any comments that will come up when she's on her seneshit "work trip". Of course she's not willing to actually get off her expanding ass and do anything about the weight gain. If she didn't constantly wear those ugly sweatpant sets she would have realized her non elastic clothes stop fitting a while ago. Of course she tried to blame her miracles for her weight gain, never mind her pregnancy was 7 years ago and she's only been gaining weight more recently. Then she mentions the "haters" asking if she's pregnant in her latest reels where she stuffer herself into a very unflattering outfit.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

I find it very odd she goes on a rant about loving the body you are in while she wears piles of makeup up to hide her true face. She says she doesn't want people talking badly about their bodies around her girls, but actions speak far louder. Not leaving the house without makeup is showing the girls she is unhappy with who she is. But she will have some of excuse as to why thats ok.
misterman
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by misterman »

Anyone have link to this discord
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

If you complain about every little thing and claim it's the "worst case" you're dr has ever seen over every single ailment you make up you probably don't have a high pain tolerance. You're just high and seeking more drugs.Image

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Gotta love that she hasn't gone to a Dr but strangers on the internet said it could be carpal tunnel and she just ran with it. I feel like she got the brace right before her "work trip" just to get more attention and be babied. She could also be using it to try to distract people she hasn't seen in a while for all the weight she's put on. Image

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Has Trashley worn the brace in even one picture, story, vlog since she's been on this trip? You can bet her pain and the brace will suddenly be foremost on her mind and complained about once she gets back home to the ferals. The dresses Trash has been wearing make her look even more enormous.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I've had carpal tunnel. You can't sleep the pain is horrific. You can't hold a glass or open anything as your hand is so weak. I Can't describe the pain, it was really bad. Surgery fixed me. She says she has everything anyone can describe. Sickening.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Ashley is off on yet another trip, she has to remind us on instagram that she did work. Before she left they made a vlog of her leaving yet again and the girls were pretty sad, because their , mom leaves them constantly and Tysin decides shoving a camera in his crying girls faces is appropriate at the moment, then still has no self control or ability to realize right from wrong and proceeds to include it in the vlog. Poor girls, their parents don't respect their privacy or feelings.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

His livestream which I just saw, he suggests not listening to the news and ignoring that Covid exists, to just live your life because there is NO reason to be fearful. Listen guy, we know your family is selfish and self absorbed, but the way you preach about loving one another and being kind is revolting when you then turn around and say stuff like that. Gross.
Irainette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irainette »

Run away Ashley, run!
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Ashley has thrown a day-long tantrum because someone gently pointed out her massive weight gain. Hopefully this picture will calm her down because it shows that the person wasn’t accusing her of something that was untrue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”